Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tempest (Shadowrun V, Battle Harem)

Tenshi

Supernova
"I have a task for you, Guildenstern.

"My hands are tied in Lone Star. You are one of my few agents left in Dallas. I have sent you an expense account and a new SIN. Establish a safe house and recruit a runner team with the strength and courage to stand on the bridge. Stay vigilant, stay strong, I will send word when I know where you are needed.

"I know this is more than I have asked of you before. You are a man now, and you are stronger than you think."

The young troll stared for a long moment at the digital parchment, at the words inscribed in elegant calligraphy. He was almost nine feet tall, powerfully muscled, but with a gentle hand and intelligent eyes. He wore expensive clothing better suited to gentleman of London during the reign of Elizabeth the First.

After a long moment, he gave a deep bow, "My lady Meridy. I am your humble liege man. I will not fail thee."

Character creation for the battle harem of 3-5 girls played by Christian:
--Prime Runner Creation.
--Sum to 12.
--Signing bonus will include high lifestyle with appropriate dedicated work spaces and a shiny new level V fake SIN with apropriate lisences.

Other things:
--Second Skin Armor (Run Faster) is strongly encouraged.
--Virgins--at least technical virgins--make the G.M. coo and hand out extra Karma.

Back
Top Bottom