Cheating Wife(Looking for male partner)

Hello, hi!

I am looking for someone to do cheating wife roleplay(or cheating girlfriend works just as fine for me).
I have in mind for an innocent wife (or girlfriend), slowly being seduced by your character (or characters), she could also be forced by your character (or characters). If you want I can play multiple characters, as well, such as maybe a daughter or a friend (Only thing is will not play more than 3 characters per roleplay).

Here are some suggestion on scenarios.

Doctor: One day my character goes to the doctor for what ever reason, and some very dirty things happen over their. Maybe my character is the doctor and has to check up on your character, and it gets dirtier and dirtier.

Some one in the family: Maybe someone in her boyfriends or husbands family slowly seduces her.

Boss: Classic this one, she has to do stuff for her husbands boss, so he can keep his job.

I left all the scenarios pretty nondescript, on purpose, really wanna come up with a scenarios that is unique and that we both enjoy. So if any of this seems like your kind of stuff please DM me.

Some of my likes: interacial, age difference , water play, hardcore, force, big dicks.

Some of my none likes: shit(poop, crap, etc), a girl who is way to young or way to old,

Back
Top Bottom