Fx Any A New and Hopefully Improved Thread! (Female Version)

Hello and welcome to my thread! I’ve been on a hiatus for a while but I’ve returned and am now looking to find a few new partners to roleplay with. If anything in my thread interests you, feel free to send me a pm and I’ll respond ASAP.

What I can Offer.
Anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs per response.
A decent understanding of grammar and spelling.
A love of interesting characters and plots.
An interest in all sorts of stories, with my favorites being anything related to Sci-fi, fantasy, and more!
A relatively open mind when it comes to kinks, just check my f-list to see what I am, and am not interested in.

What I like in a partner.
Someone who can write anywhere from at least 1-3 paragraphs each reply.
Someone who is interested in plot and character development, but also doesn’t mind including smut when the story calls for it.
Someone who is interested in playing a female, futa, or femboy character against my female or futa character.

Those are all the basics that I can remember at the moment, now onto the plot ideas. If none of these interest you and you have some ideas of your own, feel free to let me know and we can discuss your own ideas as well.

1. I’ve really been craving a roleplay that has a lot of military conflict in it, and since enjoy Sci-fi I was thinking it would be cool to have a roleplay set in a universe where there is a massive conflict between two or more factions who are vying for control of something. It could be as simple as resources, or as complicated as technology or weapons left behind by some long lost civilization. For this idea I think there’s a lot of freedom for what our characters could be, and I’m willing to discuss it more in detail through PMs.

2. I’ve always been intrigued by the sublime and I’ve never really explored it much through roleplay but I’ve always wanted to do so. For this I have a few different ideas, maybe our characters could reside in a world where there are massive creatures such as something from Shadow of the Colossus roaming the landscape, or maybe they could exist in a Sci-fi world where creatures as massive as planets roam through space, but either way I want to explore scale and the feelings that living in such a universe would present.

3. Sexual Wrestling! Basically what the name suggests, I would love to play a character or characters in a sexual wrestling organization. If you’d like to know more about the idea then feel free to pm me.

4.I’ve really been wanting to play particularly damaged characters recently. That can range from characters who have gone through physical or emotional abuse, to possible traumatizing injuries. Most of my interest in this comes from watching my character try to overcome the things that they’ve gone through, and failing or succeeding in that endeavor.

5. I had a bit of a plot idea recently. Basically, the setting would be a post apocalyptic world, where all sources of power, except for solar power, would have failed. The roleplay would likely take place a couple of years after the failure and civilization and society will mostly have collapsed at that point. I’ve got a lot of ideas for this one, so if it piques your interest at all feel free to PM me so we can discuss it further.

For now those are the only ideas I have when it comes to specific plots, but here’s a list of some fandoms and original pairings which we can discuss if you are interested. I should mention however, I am only interested in playing OCs, though if you feel compelled to play a canon character that’s okay with me. Also, I will provide a link to my F-list below.

Video Games:

Fallout (I’ve played Fallout 3 and I’m currently playing through New Vegas.))
Warcraft
Katawa Shoujo
Halo
Warhammer 40K

Comics/Books:

Deadly Class
Death Vigil
Trees
Battle Royale

Films/TV Shows:

Star Wars
Star Trek

Anime:

Psycho Pass
From the New World
Grimgar
Gundam

Original Pairings:

Angel X Demon
Angel X Angel
Demon X Demon
Demon X Human
Soldier X Prisoner
Soldier X Soldier
Mech-Pilot X Mech-Pilot
Mech-Pilot X Mechanic
A.I. X Human
Anything related to Cyberpunk

Hopefully you saw something in this thread that caught your interest, but even if you didn’t feel free to PM me and we can discuss what you are interested in!

F-List:
F-list - Warning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom