Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Hentai Saga System: Canticle of Hope) In The Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenshi

Supernova
C96a80def2a3fd0ae98c46e2d5fb0b4e--yakuza.jpg

Earlier That Same Day

Three sisters wove the loom of fate carefully over Shirako High that day. While one group of girls met their destiny by agreeing—in some cases being roped into—staying late to clean the gym, another thread of fate lead a certain girl out a little before the last bell with a milling crowd of seniors.

A handsome man in a nice Japanese suit stood casually on the top of a bench, leaning back against the inside wall. His eyes wandered from girl to girl, looking for the right one. His nose twitched occasionally sniffing a potential girl to see if she was pure enough, too. He had shot, silky black hair. His body was powerful, but not broad. Where the red trim on his midnight blue kimono fell open, they might catch hints of extensive tattooing on his chest.

Laura had arrived at school late in the day to pick up her homework, still adjusting to her new place. Why did they have to move? Hadn’t her family yanked her from place to place enough already? She was sick and tired of being pushed around... and she had a black eye to prove she wasn’t about to let anyone else get pushed around either. “That’s what I get for sticking up for the little guy.” She gingerly touched the skin around her eye and winced. Sure, the kid had been a little annoying, but that was no reason to kick the tar out of him. Not like she’s had a choice... or that’s what she told herself as she walked out of her last class , her book bag feeling like it held the weight of the world while she pondered how to explain it to her parents. “So much for joining a club.” Without a good reputation, odds were good she’d be passed up, not to mention being grounded would make it difficult, but it wasn’t her fault she always landed smack in the middle of trouble!

As she walked past the man, she started, taking a half step back and muttering “jeez... you somebody’s older brother?” She’d wanted to use something stronger than Jeez, but she was in enough trouble as it is.

The older man flashed her a mischievous grin. "Maybe... Maybe I'm just a townie come to ogle the high-school girls."

He hopped down and took a few steps closer--not near enough to be threatening--then gave the slightest bit of a bow--a Japanese hello from a man too arrogant to lower himself for any situation but too self confident to actually need to be rude. "My name's Saito. Want to grab a beer or something? You choose where and I'll pay. You can tell me why a girl cool enough to wear leather over her uniform is suddenly too shy to say fuck?"

she nodded as he bowed, her own way of showing respect. “I hope to god that’s just a sick sense of humor and not the truth.” She muttered just loud enough for him to hear.

“I’m Laura. And I know the drinking age is lower here, but I’m pretty sure it isn’t that low.” She slipped a hand into her jacket pocket, taking hold of her key ring and gripping it so it formed makeshift brass knuckles. She didn’t trust strangers on principle, but this one didn’t seem malicious... wierd and a little dangerous, maybe, but she knew the type. He gave off that air of being part of a gang. “You know what... yeah, I could go for a drink, but...” she took out her phone and turned on location services, then texted her parents to call the cops if she wasn’t back by ten, “there.” Seems the girl liked to have all her cards on the table... for some reason.

Saito rolled his eyes and grinned. "Seriously, drinking age? Does anyone enforce that?"

He rested his hands easily in his pockets and waited, then grinned and lead her out the gate as other students began to trickle out. He lead her down the river, past the shrine, and over Rumiko's bridge. A little ways into Tokyo proper, they got to a family owned bar. He bought them each a mug of beer and a few shishkabobs.

Once they were sitting together in a corner, Saito inquired, "So, you don't strike me as the type to bite your tonugue. What cat's got it?"

“Not really,” She laughs and walks with him, staying a step or two away in case he tried something. As they were walking, she couldn’t help but wonder why he was speaking to her. “I know the age of consent her is like, thirteen, but aren’t highschoolers a little under your strike zone?” She couldn’t help it. Her mouth had a nasty habit of running of without her brain.

“Oh... well,” she took a big chug of beer and bite of her kabob. “Honestly I’m just a little out of sorts. I mean, I moved in last weekend... why am I telling you this? You’re a stranger.” She scowled. “I’m honestly surprised you didn’t try to offer me free candy or roofie my drink”

He responded with an honest laugh. "That's better," he said, grinning. "i knew there was a teenager with attitude down there."

He flashed a wicked grin and suddenly caught her hand, moving so fast he almost blurred. He brought arm firmly up so that her hand was close to his ear. Dark eyes met hers, smokey and intense, not threatening but extremely dangerous. "I don't need to roofie your drink," he purred. Not breaking eye contact, he turned to graze her wrist with his lips, right over the pulse point.

Then he gently sat her hand back down on the table. "But that's not what I'm here for today. I just wanted to get to know you better, Laura. I'm especially curious how many it took to give you that black eye."

As soon as he grabbed her, her kabob stick found its way next to his throat, a reflex, and one that had taken many lost fights and for too much experience to develop.

She hated to admit it, but she loved dangerous people. Especially when they were having a stand off like this... it was a thrill like no other, and one that get her blood really pumping. “Three. I got cocky, thought one of them ran off. Turn out he was getting a textbook. Caught me on the back of the head, just in time to fuck up my Rhythm and knock me into another guy’s hand. Wouldn’t have happened if I’d bothered to pay attention.”

She licked her lips, then said “now can I finish my beer? It’s the cheap stuff, but I like it.” She pokes him with the kabob skewer, trying to reassert control.

He gave a sensual chuckle and a smug smirk. Deliberately reaserting his firm grip on her hand, and still not looking away from her eyes, he moved her hand back to the pint and pressed it there, then released her completely and took his own drink. "Kampai." He took a long drain on his mug.

“Please don’t grab me without warning...” she said before sipping her beer and moving her kabob stick away, taking a bite. “I’m not sure if you know what being the new kid is like, but... it’s not easy.” She didn’t want to complain, but she wanted him to know why she’d reacted the way she had. “You get used to having your own back.”

He took another drain on his beer, then, smiling, replied, "You're strong, but not irrational. I like that."

He picked up hsi own kebob and nibbled on it. When he was done, he started talking again. His voice was a melodic tenor with an almost hypnotic quality too it as he told her stories of tokyo, weaving together modern gossip with anchient legend. Hours melted away and before she knew it the sun had set.

“Oh, shit. I should really get going. It’s been fun, but... well if I’m not home by ten, my parents are gonna freak.” She checks her phone. “Well... I got a little bit of time... it’s only six....” she put her phone back, her kabob finished and her mug empty. “You’ve got some awesome stories Saito... you’re pretty cool.”

Saito gave her a grin. He rose to walk her out, then, eyes dancing, warned, "I'm going to grab your hand again."

He did this, again--even with the warning--moving faster than she could jerk away if she wished too. He placed a heavy bracelet on her wrist, then lifted her hand and grazed her knuckles with his wrists. "It was good to meet you."

“Thanks. I had fun, but... what’s with the gift?” She asks, wondering it was some sort of bomb collar, or some SAW-esque death trap. “Thanks for the warning.” She slowly pulled her hands away. “I should probably head back before my parents miss me.”

The yakuza gave a grin and replied simply, "It's what you need."

He left as well, then, moving deeper into Tokyo while she moved back towards Rumiko's Bridge.

Was it really as early as she thought? Yes, it was a Monday night, but the streets were dark and almost empty.

"No..." a piping cry drifted out on the night wind. "Stop... Please stop... I'm... I'm so hot, please don't make me..."

Laura ran towards the sound without a second thought, her first only being ‘someone needs help!’ She made a short turn down a narrow alley and stared and what was surely one of the most unusual sights in her life... all of a sudden, a quiet voice whispering in her ear “Arm thyself, Amazon.” She didn’t know it yet, but it was the amulet.

She did not, in fact, find what she was looking for in the alley, or hear a voice other than a second girl's voice joining the passionate begging for the strangers to stop.

What she did see, however, was a fire escape that had been pulled down, and sugesting that the voices were coming from the roof of the five story apartment building to her left.

Laura ran up to the escape and began to climb, hoping to get there in time to stop.... whatever the hell was happening, and hoping she wasn’t going to stumble on some freaky couples having some public fun.
athletics check to climb quickly
7(Roll)+9(skill)=16

She bound up the stairs three at a time, making no attempt at stealth in her hurry to help the girls.

"Please!" a girl sang out. "Please stop! I'm... If you don't stop, I'm going to cum, I'm... I couldn't bare it! I'll die of shame, please!"

Leaping up to the roof, she got an eyeful of a scene right out of... Well...

Not far from her, a girl was begging and wailing loudly for the man thrusting into her hard to stop. She was on her hands and knees with a huge green cock thrusting into her in a hungry rut. Her cheeks were flushed in shame, her nipples hard and pink, sweat dripping from the tips. The proof of her shame made the big green cock shine in the light of the bug zapper.

It wasn't a man doing it to her... What was he? Body like a powerfully built man, but green with rough, barky patches, and a malformed face.

1e62732bf51051d430d52ca336fb0dde.gif

Further across the roof, the second girl--who'd briefly added her wails for mercy tot he first--could be seen. it was clear why she wasn't protesting now... Two of the green men were enjoying her, and it was hard to beg for mercy around the big cock thrustsing down her throat!

Worst of all... She'd moved so fast to get up here, she hadn't made any attempt to move quietly. Two more of the men leaped from the shadows to her right and left, rushing to grab her!

Roll Iniative!

Laura stood, shocked (and mildly aroused) at the scene before her, fists clenched before she noticed the oncoming creatures.
Initiative
9(Roll)+7(skill)=16 (and a weird coincidence)
If she reacted in time, her first act would be to try and slug one of the creatures in the nose-analogous area, snarling in what might be called righteous anger.
20(Roll)+ 5= 25, Damage 2(Roll)+4

20 Green Man 2 Attacking from the right.
17 Green Man 1 Attacking from the left.
16 Laura
13 Green Man 3 Further back, enjoying himself.
13 Green Man 4 Further back, enjoying himself.
7 Green Man 5: Closer, enjoying himself.

They were fast!

Coming at her from the right, a green man tried to body check her...

13 to hit vs. reflex defense.

The body check knocked her off balance so perfectly she stumbled over her own feat and would have fallen had not powerful arms snagged her and jerked her back against his chest. The green man reached under her jacket, grabbed her sailor blouse above the right breast, and jerked across and down!

15 to crush (Sunder clothing) vs. natural 1.

The one from the left slowed down at a crucial moment, trying to snag her in the tangle.

10 to hit vs. reflex defense.

Laura ably dodges the entangling roots, but steps right into the body check, woody arms wrapping around her, left face to face with the green man before snarling and attempting to throw him off of her... and the building. It was brutal, mercilessly efficient tactic... hopefully it worked.
opposed strength to push
Roll: 9+ stat (4) = 13

The monster proved to be an extremely able wrestler. She wrenched him to the right and left, her nipples raking over his rubbery chest. Rather than take him over the edge, she found herself driven to one knee by the monster...

18 to resist the push.

And then his friend was behind her, as she was still locked in a wrestling struggle with the first monster. The second flipped up her skirt, grabbed her panties, and ripped them back hard!

“No!” the sweating girl mewled. “Please leave her alone! You have... you have... Oh gods... No! I won't! I won't!” The girl grit her teeth hard and struggled with all her feeble will to hold off the ultimate humiliation.

She looks up at him, not sure whether to be frightened or aroused, before yelping in surprise as her panties were ripped right off. She squirmed and writhed, her toned body struggling. She had try to keep her mouth away from the slowly growing wooden shaft as she attempted to Strike the monster in front of her in the groin, ineffectually glancing off a bark-covered thigh. For some bizarre reason, her mind drifted to the bracelet. She felt sort of bad about not being able to see saito again. He’d seemed alright.
Transformation sequence , go!

Something... strange. Fiery heat flaring up in her blood that had nothing to do with the way these monsters were beginning to torment her. It was flowing into her...

Out of her hammering heart...

With her in flowing breath...

Out of the bracelet?

Suddenly she could feel where Saito had kissed her wrist, under the bracelet. It was a point of sublime fire, pleasure and pain...

Then, a tenor voice, resonant and powerful. “Awaken, Oiopatra, Slayer of Men, Princess of Amazons.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom