Female LF Male or Female.

SofiaBombing

Meteorite
To start off thank you for looking at my thread!

Here my goal is to put up a general collection of my interests and see if anyone turns up interested in my own ideas and maybe we can come to some sort of common ground about a story that will interest the both of us. I do have a few general, loose ideas and settings that I would like to toy around with and I would also like to add that I am looking for long term story lines!

Long term to me as well means that there will be less smut in ratio to the story and the world building up around the people involved. And as for kinks since that question always arises I have to say I am fairly vanilla, but I do like to branch out and would welcome someone to bring up a kink to me and I'll tell you if I can do it or am willing to try it.

Below I would like to put some of my settings and ideas up for people to look over as well, and you all can tell me what you like and we can discuss further. I would like to RP over thread or PM by the way too.

Settings:

Fallout Commonwealth - It has been years since I've played the other Fallout games so for now I am sticking with the world around Fallout 4 and whether we want the Institute, BoS, and the Minutemen around as well as the Raiders from Nuka World I am open to playing also before the bombs fell and the resulting time after though I think 200 years after like the game is the most interesting as everyone is trying to rebuild. I am also familiar with Nuka World and Far Harbor so those locations are open and know the lore pretty good behind the game and the various factions.

I think with Fallout the game would be inherently darker as people are trying to scratch out a living in an irradiated hellscape 200 years after nuclear war. Just now in a world filled with killer robots, super mutants, raiders, synths, and mutated animal life.

Warhammer - A setting I've always loved but one I am constantly learning new things about. I am open to both Warhammer fantasy and 40K and the both of them have vast settings that the game could take place in with 40K having the most vastness to create our own setting in. I am pretty good with the lore and know enough to roleplay and understand the world and factions at large.

Everything within 40K is constant war and conflict, so the world and game would likely surround those themes or the traders in such a universe. Fantasy based life is often short and brutal and people rarely live to ripe old ages, but there are still adventures to be had.

Witcher - I wouldn't be to sure what to do in this universe but I know it's a well established world and setting and would probably play a character that was of my own creation and would ask you to do the same. Settings and stories here can be discussed and brainstormed further of course.

Sci-fi Generalized - This is sort of a large permutation of science fiction settings such as Mass Effect and Star Wars or even something that is a creation of our own. From new arks of people travelling vast distances to colonize new planets, to large scale warfare across planets to even the life of scavengers picking apart old destroyed ships floating in space there are an infinite number of stories we could choose from.

Fantasy Generalized - Like scifi this one is for general themes around fantasy both high and low. Anything that can be considered medieval with magic and elves and orcs or more humanized like Dragon Age or Game of Thrones I'd like to also see what we could create and adapt to our own play.

So if you are interested please send me a PM and let's talk some. Also check back now and then as I will be adding and changing things as my tastes adapt. And also if you don't like the RP just tell me and we can change it or stop. Don't just leave me hanging.

Back
Top Bottom