Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Married To My Master

In old times, when a king conquered another nation, he killed off the defeated king's line and any who would defy him. My father's kingdom was destroy and taken over by a malicious king. I had to watch my family fall under a blade that I knew that I would soon be the victim of as well.

When the king got to me though, he stopped and grabbed my face, smiling a smile that made my stomach turn, then he did something I didn't expect, he turned to one of his men and whispered something to him before moving past me and continuing the slaughter of my family. I was pulled to my feet by the man that he had been talking to and tied up. I heard words murmured softly, only catching a few like gift and son, but I had no clue what they were talking about, or saying beyond that.

After the murder of my family, the king grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to the bodies of my fallen family and pushed my head into their blood, saying that if I did anything to displease his family, I would end up the same way my family had. He dragged me away from my family, hitting me in the face to knock me unconscious. Next thing I know, I am being shoved down on my knees, naked in front of a man as the king tells him this is his birthday present, a slave wife to do his bidding and bear his children.

134882-epic-anime-wallpaper-2908x1924-phone.jpg

Jules

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom