Seeking smutty discord rps (sub female)

angelgone

Dust
Hi there! I'm looking for one x one's to take place over discord. I'm looking for literate but faster-paced rps. You can message me directly, my tag is cannedoxygen#4527.

Plot ideas:

- my character and your character have been dating for a few months, and things were looking good until your character caught mine giving an old friend a blowjob in the bathroom at a party. without letting on that he knows her secret, your character invites some friends over under the guise of an evening of drinking and watching movies. little does she know she's about to be passed around like a toy as punishment for cheating... [double penetration, spit-roasting, multiple creampies can ensue]

- as a diplomatic necessity, my character (a young princess) is married off to your character (an old duke). although initially, being married to an old man is strange and awkward for my character, she eventually grows fond of him and looks up to him as a father figure.

- my character ends up lost in a labyrinth, and the only way out is to seduce the enormous minotaur stalking her, no matter what his enormous member would do to her body.

- your character is a shapeshifter, and stalks my character in various forms to satisfy his needs. [open to whatever form you want your character to take]

- your character has just turned 18 and is about to graduate high school. he is somewhat nerdy and always got along well with his teachers. one teacher in particular was very new and having a hard time adjusting to the new school - your character would hang out with her at lunch, making her feel appreciated and welcomed. one lunch period, she decides to show him her appreciation.

I'm into:

Creampies
Face-fucking
Size difference
Age difference
Rough sex
Interspecies (monsters, furries, animals, etc)

Of course, I'm open to hearing your ideas!

Back
Top Bottom