Request Thread

WendlaK

Meteorite
Well Hello there fellow humans!

I am WendlaK and even though I am fairly new to this site, I have been around the RP scene for almost a decade (Yes, I gave up on any notion of a life when I had been introduced to the internet quite young). And this is my Request Thread (Reading which may either lead you to think that I am mildly interesting or just plain weird. Don't be fooled by my demure Avatar, I am an awkward penguin IRL).

I am quite casual and straightforward when it comes to Roleplaying -

1. I don't expect verses of exceptional literary talent in response to my every post. In the end, this is Roleplaying and it's meant to be fun and not a source of pressure. (Though please do post sensible sentences?)

2. I don't follow with Text Language. Simply because of my lack of awareness bar a few phrases here and there.

3. If you hit me up with the intention of Roleplaying, know that I will only reply to you if your proposal interests me. If not, then I will simply save us both the embarrassment and not reply (I will usually reply within a couple of days, unless stated otherwise, so that's your hint there).

4. If you are contacting me after reading my Request Thread, please keep all my off-limits in mind. It will save both our time.

5. I am simply not looking for cliche pairings and plots. Sorry, been there, done that way too many times. However if we can work out a nice twist in it, then YES!

6. Fun fact: Did you know that I have a little semblance of a life as well? Sorry, I have been hassled way too many times over in the past because of my unwilling absences. You have to understand that even though I relish Roleplaying, my life does not revolve around it (Not since High School at least). I have a very hectic schedule and this is a source of relaxation for me. Hence, I am sorry if I don't always maintain my sincerity. It does NOT mean I am losing interest in the Roleplay (which I will always inform you of if it happens).

7. I will not be sharing any personal details of myself with you. I am fine with being friends on this forum but I simply don't wish our interaction to mean anything beyond this website. Just understand, I will be a good friend to you here but don't expect any other relationship from me. If you force me to do something I am not comfortable with, I will desist from any forms of communications with you and probably block/report you upon constant bothering.

8. Sorry people, I only do Roleplaying via Threads or PMs. End of story.

9. My characters will always have depth. If you are looking for someone who will play a mindless, always-on-her-knees, cock-loving bimbo, then I am just not the right partner for you. (This is because of lack of understanding to portray them rather than values)

10. I am a flexible enough Roleplayer so, hit me up with new ideas. I love being challenged to play new characters (If not I will simply mention that, like I already have).
These are my Ten Roleplay Commandments (Any Hamilton Fans out there?) and well even though I may come off as a bit anal here, I am a generally nice person (or so my mom tells me). I just have been in the Roleplay scene for too long to not recognize my hard limits with it.

Phew, that was a lot of boring stuff. Interesting talk coming up!

Okurr (Yes I just made a Cardi B reference, bite me), so now we can get to the real point here!

Here are a few fun (questionably) facts about me, in case you wanna hit me up for the sake of casual talk (If that is not the case, refer to my next post):

1. I am a female but I don't mind playing males or anything in between. About my sexual preferences (Roleplay), it can be anything really. Just not bestiality. I don't wiggle my tail for that.

3. I am super into the Musical Fandom and I so badly want to have Roleplay based on any musical. Really craving it!

4. For interested souls, my favourite musicals include Spring Awakening (It is the source of my username and avatar), Hamilton (duh), Heathers, Anything Goes, Bright Star and literally so many that it needs two separate lists.

5. I am also into many, many other fandoms: Harry Potter, Game of Thrones (books and the tv series), most classics (And yes the have a fandom as well), Marvel (movies mostly), Hunger Games, etc.

6. I fucking hate Riverdale. I can write a book on why it should not exist.

7. Anyone else here consider Barbra Streisand not human? Like perfection like that is not supposed to be a part of this flawed earth! We don't deserve her.

8. Popularly Unpopular Opinion: The Kardashian-Jenner clan are the most overrated creatures of humanity to walk on this planet.

9. Can we just talk about Infinity War?

So yeah, I have run out of things to mention (And it irks me that my list did not make it to 10) but do PM me if anything interests you!

Back
Top Bottom