Anime,Comics, Star Wars- Just Nerd OUT!!- MXF, FXF- NSFW PICS- (Only looking for a new Bleach rp currently)

sophitajones

Super-Earth
I will be updating this thread a lot, but as needed before you go any further I am now doing it like this

Long Term plot rps will be - PMS
Long Term Smut rps - PMs

Also my kinks are now cemented: F-list - Warning

NOTE:I have felt they need to bring this up now with all my request, but I don't care about dom or sub. I sometimes consider myself a dom, but I am more of a switch then anything else, but I play my girls a certain way. There strong willed and tough. They understand there sexuality and embrace it

I took a test and got a A!!!
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
97% Voyeur
95% Ageplayer
91% Experimentalist
90% Exhibitionist
89% Primal (Hunter)
88% Girl/Boy
87% Daddy/Mommy
82% Primal (Prey)
81% Non-monogamist
81% Switch
79% Vanilla
78% Brat
74% Owner
72% Brat tamer
66% Submissive
65% Pet
64% Degradee
61% Rigger
59% Degrader
54% Master/Mistress
51% Dominant
44% Rope bunny
31% Masochist
26% Sadist
25% Slave

Alright now some cravings that will obviously be changed as things go along. I will use pics and descriptions
Now as I said I am pretty laid back about everything. I have know set of limits to garnish a rp neither do I want in anyway to limit our rps. I do want a relatively literate rp. No I don't mean I want 3 paragraphs or a story or anything like that. (Although that would be totally fine with me) A paragraph is good and more is great, so long as we are both doing a good amount of work to push the story forward.

Cravings: Bleach rp. Specifically IchiRuki

Original IDEA: TBA (Open to ideas)

Dragonball Z X DC Universe- Closed
After watching

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHFPbSim6n8

and

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FEu7JntAPI

sample_19a6beeb2435464f5c88137dc477375a60d734c8.jpg

It gave me this idea. What if I did a roleplay in which either Superman came to the DBZ Universe and fell in love with Bulma or if Goku fell in love with Wonder Woman. Both of these pairings I couldn't help but find to be appealing to me in a weird way, and I would like to play them out.

Bleach: A new Era- Cannon idea. Need a working knowledge of the Bleach universe
It been years since the defeat of Juha Bach and Aizen and peace has come to Soul Society. Kyoraku has become the new Captain Commander of the Gotei 13 and has given Ichigo the choice to become a squad captain. He chooses to become a full shinigami in order to be with Rukia Kuchiki. But his connection to the world of the living does stick around as his desire to keep protecting it stays as well, but things are always changing in the world as the story doesn't simply end.
Kinks: Slutty clothing, multiple characters, teasing, groping, hollow sex

Bleach: A New Order- OC idea
Takes place after Ichigo Kurosaki became the greatest shinigami ever and has a statue of him in Soul Society as the legend of Ichigo will be remembered. This is a new story with new characters and a different Soul Society.
Kinks: same as new era with others optional

Karren Starr's new employee
Your a new employee at Starrware Enterprise as her new assistant. You would do her papers and help her keep her identity a secret. You might even get to go out on the prowl with her on the battlefield. You may even get to play some villains with me
Kinks: Office sex, groping, slutty clothing, teasing, optional: Karen having sex with monsters and aliens

The Fall of Carol Danvers
A evil version of Kamala Khan comes through a portal and enters the main universe and then defeats Carol Danvers and takes her back to her Earth so that she can forever use her body for her own sake.
Kinks: Cosplay, slutty clothing, groping, dub con, non-con to con

Star Wars: Fallen Jedi
After the fall of the Republic a very old master and his young apprentice are not lost without the Jedi Order. As the Empire slowly begins to rise across the stars the two find themselves on their own perilous journey across the skies as well.
Kinks: Ageplay, tentacles,breast and nippleplay, lactation

Shazam: The New Kid
Billy Batson starts going to a brand new school after being readopted and finds himself going to Midtown High School. While there he meets this girl named Michelle Jones who starts to crush on him
Kinks: Romance, groping, exhibitionism, possible incest?

Training with your idol
Kamala Khan gets invited to start training with Carol Danvers at the Avengers Headquarters. But what she doesn't see coming is Carol Danvers also starting to flirt with the young girl which leads to them sleeping together one night. Something which defiantly would surprise the young muslim girl, but would also make these visits become a little bit more fun.
Kinks: Ageplay, groping, lacation, psudeo incest possible?, Secret Public sex
Comics
Harley Quinn and Deadpoool
Harley Quinn and Deadshot
Superman and Wonder Wonder Woman ***
Superman and Kara Zorel
Superman and Kamala Khan
Kamala Khan and OC*
Carol Danvers and OC*
Carol Danvers and Maria Rambeou****
Captain Marvel and Yon Rogg
Peter Parker and Kamala Khan ****