Idea - FxF, FutaxF, FutaxM

HoneyBun

Dust
Hello! It's nice to meet you all. I have an idea I really wan't to do. I know I should write down some more ideas but this is the only one I can think of at the moment so maybe in time I will add some more? Any way's, here it is.

Muse A and Muse B both move into an old house in the middle of the city. The house is large and surprisingly cheap. The two don't think much of it though and decide that with such a deal, how can they not buy it? Little do they know, the house isn't exactly normal. It's possessed. So? Will the house try to kill them? Chase them out? Not at all. In fact, it loves it when humans come to stay. Muse A and Muse B quickly start to experience strange things. They start hallucinating erotic things, they start blacking out and waking back up in suggestive positions either alone or with the other. Clothes disappear and/or are replaced with much more suggestive clothing. The longer they stay there, the worse it gets. They start having their bodies move with out them being able to stop it. With one not being able to stop themselves walking in on the other sleeping and using their bodies for pleasure, despite not necessarily wanting to. This all continues to build up, with the two starting to blame each other for whats happening.

(I would like it to start out slow. With only the small occasional thing happening. Then, it builds up to more things happening with each of them growing more suspicious of the other. This can be done with two females, A futa and a female or a futa and a male. If one of them is a futa, i'd like it to be a secret in the roleplay so that not only are they trying to stop all these things from happening, but their also trying to juggle hiding their secret. They can either be friends of related, I don't mind. Any questions, just ask. Any suggestions? Don't be afraid to share.)

I can add any kink to this with the exception of toilet stuff, bloating/feeding stuff and vore. So, if you'd like to add something, don't be afraid to make a note.

Message me if your interested!

Back
Top Bottom