Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rope Bondage 101: Ropework 101 demonstration

Ryees

Imperishable Fractal
Hello, BMR! I am back! It's been a long time coming, but I have finally made my way back around to a place where I am stable and functional again, and in my travels and travails, I have grown. Among those years, I have really come into my element as a rigger. Public demonstrations, private courses, and classes are all in my belt now, and I have decided I would love to run the 101 course for you all.

If you've ever been curious about ropework but never known where to start, this is your chance to dive right in. The demo will show you rope safety, how to build your rope kit, simple tips and tricks, and the very small array of knots you need to get started. From there, we will put that into practice, and you will end the course having learned a complete routine, from take-down to tie-up. A quick-catch, into a cuff, into a body-anchor, and you'll be tying up your friends in no time.

I'll be hosting this via Discord, in a DM-group video call. You do not need to be on voice or video for it, but I would appreciate at least a small group of people who are at least in voice to encourage discussion and questions and conversation. Feel free to DM me with any questions at Ryees#0014, PM me directly, or ask questions within this thread. I'll be replying here any time I'm needed.

Nice to see you back around, Ryees! And sharing your art and talents outside of writing no less. XD Nice guy and quite talented. Cool that he can share his art with his fellow BMR peoples. Amazing how far tech has taken us, that we can bring the community together and share the things we know and can do with each other. Anyway, good luck with this. I think it’s a pretty cool idea. : )

That’s awesome!

Good luck with it, might have to join a session or two. ;P

Ironic said:
That’s awesome!

Good luck with it, might have to join a session or two. ;P

Thanks. Be happy to have you along, especially considering you're the one that dragged me back to the site.

Bumping this up, takin' another look around for interest. Couple names on board, but I'm looking for more concrete, "Yes I am interested in attending this," type responses before I start planning times or dates or anything.

Back
Top Bottom