Crushingroses' request thread

Chrushingroses

Meteorite
Hello everyone, I am CrushingRoses. Before I start I will give a few pieces of info on myself. my computer is a PoC. It fails constantly and sometimes doesn't start, though I've learned the tricks of using it. I say this not as personal info but to let everyone know I have tech issues a lot and am not able to be online at a constant rate. I will be on as much as possible but life of PoC computers may delay me somewhat.

I am a girl IRL. I like to play girls, though I'm not opposed to being femboys or traps. I will play against either gender, male or female, though my thing is I am a sub and I need a dom. I also will need a minimum response amount. I'm not crazy, just one paragraph (3-5 lines minimum) I say this because I have had partners who are one liners and I don't like it. Short is fine, long is fine, but one line with nothing to work off of is a no go.

I usually like to RP smut, though I like a story to the rp whether smut or clean. I do anything in between, so let me know where you fall on this stuff. I mainly RP fantasy and fiction. I can do Sci-fi but not my speciality. I like a lot of modern settings and such, though that's not required.

My kinks include bondage, BDSM, choking, collars, whips, leashes, petxmaster, minor masochism, and lots more.
My nos include scat, snuff, and monsters (Nekos are not monsters)

I will leave a list of ideas I currently have listed below. They're nothing major so have your fill.

Idea 1:
The demon dungeon.
Throughout the worst young adults have been given a mysterious app on their phone they are unable to get rid of, the demon dungeon. This app allows the user to interact with the supernatural, and see gateways to hell. Those who choose to use this app can be granted insane and wild powers, but this is no game.

Idea 2:
A digital world
There is a parallel world to our own, one made of data. I would play a girl whom is able to freely at will switch back and forth between the real and virtual world. Most people have to use a computer or terminal, but I can move directly into the world of data. I am not prepared for some of the darker corners of the internet though as I find myself enthralled in bad websites and wanting to experience it for myself.

Idea 3:
The circus is in town.
Every year the circus comes to town, and every year a few days after they leave someone goes missing never to be seen or heard from before. This circus is no carnival, but instead a trap that is allowed to come into towns each year, put on a show, and kidnap some poor girl and run off with her each time.

Idea 4:
The dark lord reborn
You would play the reincarnation of the dark lord. How did he die? The chosen hero killed him. Who did he reincarnate into? The hero's son, the younger and weaker of his twin boy and girl. He has remembered since birth what and who he is, and they have no idea. He will get his revenge, first through his family, and then through their own hands.

idea 5:
You would play a family whom has adopted a child. to sum up the back story the child is the spawn of satan, and the family are devil worshipers. I, Satan's daughter, think that these people are meant to serve me, however soon after I move in I find that these humans who have taken me in plan to use me for my powers, and are prepared to do what they must to make me submit. (No incest required)

I do fandoms but not precise characters
Fire Emblem- More so the style. I don't know much or any of the games story.
Kingdom hearts- I have an idea for gender bent sora and Riku who get screwed by heartless.
Disgaea
Final fantasy
Digimon
pokemon
Tales of symphonia
Naruto
Bleach
Soul Eater

Back
Top Bottom