Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F looking for long term **NOW WITH GIFS**

coleloveone

Meteorite
Welcome to my request thread.
You can call me Cole or Nicole either one. It's not my real name but it's the one I'm using. I've been roleplaying for probably fourteen years. Living in EST America. I’m rather shy about my writing so I like to RP in PM. I also recently RP’d on discord and loved it.

PM ME ONLY, I PROBABLY WON'T MONITOR THIS THREAD VERY WELL. Please leave it for my updates.
LOOK AT MY LATEST POST.
THAT IS HOW I UPDATE, OBVIOUSLY.

F-list is in my signature. I'll put a few of my likes here though. I like rough sex (hair pulling, spanking, man-handling, slapping, choking ect) but I also like romantic sweet sex. Actually if you mix them I'll love you! One of my biggest kinks is unprotected sex, especially if the guy comes in the girl aka creampie. Don’t ask why, I’m not huge on come otherwise. All of this means I am looking for smut to be part of my role plays.

I'm bi so I'm open to MxF and FxF. And I can play both GIRLS and GUYS.

I'm a little different with girls and guys. I tend to be the more dominate with girls and submissive with guys (although I'm never going to play a true sub). I'm actually NOT really into BDSM. As in I am NOT looking to dom anyone.

I'm looking for usually 50/50 or 60/40 smut to story. If theres no good background or reason for our character to fuck I'm going to get bored. That being said I love my smut.

BELOW IS THAT SHIT I LIKE, AKA GIFS!

How I play:
- full sentences and pretty good grammar, if I can understand what you’re trying to say I’m good, I do spell check so please do as well
-1-2 paragraphs minimum, sometimes there is a lot to say, sometimes there isn’t
- I like long role plays, so days to weeks played out, coming back to a role at a different time in the "story" is great too
- I like kind of romantic stories, not like a Harlequin but unless it’s not really in the roles a romantic attraction is a must (lusting is still cool if that makes any sense)
- you must forgive my gratuitous use of commas, they are my loves

ROLES AND STORYLINES

These roles aren’t in any real order just broken up into categories. Nothing really to denote I’m really into something because I’m pretty neutral about everything I’m going to list. I like them all but how much I want to do any really depends on the day. I lean more toward “real life”/slice of life roles. I like to combine roles too so feel free to put two/three/etc together. I’m not putting any real descriptions because I like to work that all out with my partner.

Family/Home: always step, no real incest

- brother x sister / sister x sister
- father x daughter
-uncle x niece (tentatively willing to play real incest)
- cousins (tentatively willing to play real incest)
- brother's best friend (usually guy)
- family friend (either gender)
- neighbor:
! older neighbor (aka dad’s friend) (usually guy)
! next door neighbor
! back from college/summer trip/etc

Relationships:
- best friends (either gender)
- enemies (usually girl)
- best friend’s dad
- girlfriend x boyfriend/girlfriend (pretty open so a lot of things here to many to name):
! forbidden (a lot of different reasons are fun to play out so suggestions welcome)
- ex’s:
! trying to get back together (either gender)
! hate sex (not straight to sex, the build up on this is the best)
! meeting after years apart

~ suggestions are welcome

School: high school/college
- teacher x student
- sports player x cheerleader
-sports player x shy/nerd girl
- golden boy x bad girl
-golden boy x good girl
- bad boy x good girl
- bad boy x new girl
- bad boy x bad girl (usually play as enemies cause it’s more fun)
- shy guy/new guy x popular girl
- bad girl x good girl
- rich boy x poor girl
- frat boy x scholarship girl
- frat boy x shy girl/nerdy girl
- college roommates (either gender, if guy this would be an apartment not a dorm)
- tutor (both gender, I’ll play tutor or student)
- teammates (girl):
! cheerleaders
! new team co-captains
! newbie x varsity

Work: depending on gender which role I’m more into, usually can work with either
- boss x assistant (office)
- co-workers (office)
- high school job (summer or after school)
- club owner x stripper
- club owner x bartender
-mob boss’s daughter x (there are a ton of options for the foil on this)

Kingdom/Fantasy: I'm new to fantasy writing. I’m open to it because they can be fun, we’d have to work out a bit of world building in these though because I have a hard time visualizing these ones. Kingdom ones are mostly historical, though historical accuracy is kind of…lame in play, at least to me. Kingdom ones are also fun as modern day roles.

- magic users
- magic user x werewolf (no animal stuff though)
- king/prince x princess:
! captured princess
! arranged marriage
! mistaken identity
- knight x princess
- king/prince x peasant
- peasant x princess (I’d play princess)
- king/prince x “present” (guy doesn’t really want a human for present but attraction is there on both sides):
! captured princess
! peasant repaying debt for family
! captured from enemy country
- post apocalyptic

If you read to the end, thanks, hopefully everything is kosher with this.

This isn’t an exhaustive list but its the storylines I'd love to play out. I think I listed all the ones I really love, but if you have a suggestion I’d be open to hearing it. Hopefully this let you know what I’m about. If you’d like to play with me leave a comment or PM me to start talking. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ALL REQUESTS IF I’M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR A ROLE. I won’t be updating this with my every whim. Which changes and often.

Last edited:
hesitantly bumping. I'm only looking for the following roles, MxF (me playing F), and I'm going to be very picky with partners. I also will be starting a new term soon so I'll only be posting 1-3 times a week + more on weekends if I can:

mafia (either arranged between rival families or a civilian who catches a mafia boss' eye)

princess x enemy monarch (arranged marriage)

post-apocalypse (no zombies, post nuclear war or environmental disaster. our characters would either join or found a survivors colony)

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WITH DISCUSSING THESE ROLES.
AGAIN I AM GOING TO BE VERY PICKY WITH MY PARTNERS.

AGAIN hesitantly bumping.

I'm only looking for the following roles, MxF (me playing F), and I'm going to be very picky with partners. I also will be starting a new term soon so I'll only be posting 1-3 times a week + more on weekends if I can.

mafia (either arranged between rival families or a civilian who catches a mafia boss' eye)

princess x enemy monarch (arranged marriage)

post-apocalypse (no zombies, post nuclear war or environmental disaster. our characters would either join or found a survivors colony)

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DISCUSSING THESE ROLES, only these roles.
AGAIN I AM GOING TO BE VERY PICKY WITH MY PARTNERS.

Totally rehauled my request thread.

I'm only looking for the following roles, MxF (me playing F), and I'm going to be very picky with partners. I also will be starting a new term soon so I'll only be posting 1-3 times a week + more on weekends if I can.

ONLY LOOKING FOR PARTNERS WITH AN IDEA OF THAT THEY WANT TO DO
60/40 SMUT TO STORY, BUT THERE MUST BE A STORY

* city girl/country boy
* male teacher/female student (I'm going to be VERY selective with partners for this one)
* mafia

ONLY LOOKING FOR PARTNERS WITH AN IDEA OF THAT THEY WANT TO DO
60/40 SMUT TO STORY, BUT THERE MUST BE A STORY

hesitantly bumping. i've been the shittiest partner in the past so you've been warned. like the worst.

• updated with gifs i'd love to write out
  • looking for 1 or two partners for 60/40 smut/plot RP, willing to play male at this time
  • currently only craving: teacher/student, step-siblings, and rich boy/poor girl (and/or city boy/country girl)

update bumping because i'm the worst. i never learn my lessons. seriously.
  • looking for 1 or two partners for 60/40 smut/plot RP
  • for mxf currently only craving: teacher/student, step-siblings, and rich boy/poor girl (and/or city boy/country girl)
  • craving a fxf rp open to role suggestions, girls only need apply for that, thanks

Hesitant Update (also still stands, i am the worst. message me at your own fucking risk)
I am looking for one or two partner(s). I am only looking at a few pairings. I have ideas for them. I will only be discussing these idea. All other messages will be ignored.
  • step siblings
  • step father/daughter
  • older brother's best friend
  • father's best friend
Please only PM me.
I will be giving special attention to those who would like to play on Discord.

Back
Top Bottom