Lusting ♡ for Pairings~ Futa, Male, Female, Furry.. All Welcome ♡

Lumafae

Super-Earth
Hello, hello~ ♡

I would like a few sexy smutty roleplays with a bit of story/background to set this up, then we can get right to it!
Typically, I like to play as short, younger petite characters but I can also play as luscious MILFs/older women and the like, too <3.

For my characters, I like to play animal featured ones (ears, tail etc.), curvy motherly types, petite girls, furries (cowgirls, canines, felines, rabbits to name a few), innocent seeming futas with a carnal lust, cheerleaders, girl next doors, sluts... I can go on :)

I can usually play whatever when it comes to dom roles (futa, dom women, etc). My characters vary depending on the rp so I'm flexible!

I'm open to MxF, FutaxF and FxF, pairing wise. More of any gender can be added, if needed.

------------------------

I love details! And I usually write anywhere from a chunky paragraph to a few, nothing crazy long though, please. No one liners!!! Can't get off that way.. :/

Of course, you can also come to me with your ideas!
You can even send an intro or writing prompt and tell me what you'd like me to play if you'd rather not discuss for long. Send me a starter, tell me what you're looking for and we can go from there!

I would like to RP over PMs, please :)

Now, I'm open to lots of things;

*In no order;
sexual tension/build-up, learning/sexual education, romance/fluff, dubious consent, foreign anatomy, foreplay, toys/vibrators, reluctance/resistance, oral/vaginal/anal, plot line/some story/background, age play/size differences (I like playing shorter/smaller/younger characters, while your character is taller/bigger/older, usually), furry (any pairing), futa, ample amounts of cum, risk of pregnancy/pregnancy (never tried but might be willing), light cum inflation, incest, sexy outfits, monsters/aliens (male, female and futa), Pokemon/bestiality, dirty talk, sloppy sex, multiple partners, interesting/fantasy plots, fairy tales, sci-fi, apocalypse/dystopian society, supernatural & much more ;D So yeah, just ask!

I don't touch:
scat/piss/vomit/anything gross, gore/vore, dismemberment, extreme violence/pain, menstrual cycles, snuff, etc.

If you have questions, please ask!

Some pairings/ideas/blips (In no real order) :
More **s the more I would like it right now.

(Feel free to suggest and combine ideas ;D)
Don't see something? Ask, please! I'm very open ♥
FYI: These role plays can be more smutty than story-driven and vice-versa. They're just general ideas I like and can be built on or added to, obviously ^^. I can rp in third person or first but I prefer third. Currently feeling more sexual so 60/40 or 70/30 (sex/plot) ratio wise.

Current cravings; daddy/daughter dynamic or incest (older man x younger female), milf, furry, Pokemon, something futa, dragon(furry or feral) x female human/elf/humanoid of some kind.

Pokemon/pokemorph x human female ****
furry x human girl ****
human male x furry female **
dragon (Charizard size or smaller) x female human ***
futa mom x daughter (or futa daughter x mom) ***
futa mom x daughter's friend (can include daughter, too) ***
princess/regular girl x pet monster (can be more humanoid/furry-like) ***
alien x human *
werewolf x human **
monster girl/futa x futa/regular girl/male **
female x monster/creature (humanoid or otherwise) **
master/mistress x slave (mix with something please~)
bad boy x good girl *
futa sis x reg sis **
father x daughter/ daddy-dom dynamic **
Younger sister x older brother *
mother x son
furry x human male/female ****
furry x furry
futa cheerleader x normal cheerleader (newbie) *
futa summer camp (multiple pairings possible) **
neko present x rich man/futa/woman(I would like to play a young little neko or inu girl. Any small statured girl with animal ears & tail, pretty much. ^^) **
fairy tale themed
medieval fantasy
modern fantasy

--------------------------

Feel free to combine ideas or come to me with your own~ ♡ Many of the ideas can be modified/tweaked, of course.
Get at me! Let's play ;D

Can't wait to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom