Short stories with kinks aplenty! (Need female partner!)

Wraith

Planetoid
Oh! Hey there. Right, I'll keep this short and simple, I am looking for someone to play a short story (possibly a longer story if we enjoy it) with! Are you the one?

I do have one idea in mind currently, something I would love to try and play again. It's been long enough since I last tried it and though it was quite enjoyable, it sadly didn't get far. Which is why I'd love to see if I could take it far enough now! Keep in mind that you can enjoy one or more of the kinks I will list after writing down the plot, even if you only like just the one kink, you should still message me!

So, the idea is fairly simple. A respected Elven Sorceress arrives into a human kingdom, seeking something in some long-lost ruins. She needs to conduct researches in the name of the faculty she represents, but, given the kingdom's mistrust of the Elven kin, she will first need to convince the King to let her and her acolytes anywhere near the ruins. And as it turns out, the king is a stubborn bastard. However, the sorceress already knows one detail that could help her: his weakness towards she-elves. How will she exploit that?

And now, onto the kinks!

YES!!!

1. Blowjobs/cunnillingus: Not really a kink that I haven't played with, but I'd like to play with much more than I already do!

2. Titjobs: They're hot, especially when they end with a cumshot. If you're into that, please step in!

3. Body cumshots: Self-explanatory, I suppose. If you like your character being sprayed with cum then let me know!

4. Light bondage: Handcuffs, blindfolds, that sort of thing. You get the idea!

5. Anal: My second least played kink. Well, not really a kink but I'm definitely curious to play with it more than I do!

6. Female dommes or switches: I'm not looking for the leather clad mean kind of domme who has a whip handy and requires being called Goddess. Just a woman who takes initiative and likes to wrestle the control is enough!

7. Foot fetish: It's my least played kink. Understandable, there are too few out there who are into it. Don't worry, if you're not into it I completely understand, pick anything else on this list and we're good! But if you are into it, or at the very least are willing to go with it, then I'd be really happy to play it! Don't worry though, no sweat, no dirt and no smell! I like 'em clean and dainty!

NO!!!

1. Heavy bondage: Apparatuses and all that jazz are out of the discussion. Thank you, but no.

2. Anything furry: No. For multiple reasons.

3. Doormat subs: Please, even if you write a sub, make her feisty or interesting. I'm not looking for a sub who will just sit there and take it and do fuckall. It's boring.

4. Shit, piss, bodily odors: Please no.

5. Anime stuff: I like anime. I do. But I don't wanna be thinking of anime when writing so please, don't. No over-the-top anime screaming, moaning, whatever else during sex, no ridiculously abundant cumshots that feel more like a bucket of cum, no any of that.

6. Bestiality: Don't need to explain this, but it goes hand-in-hand with the furry stuff. Nope.

7. Futas or hermaphrodites or anything of the sorts: No offense but I am not into that. And don't ask me to play that, either.

And now a short guideline of what I am looking for in a partner!

I want someone who is literate as I, too, am literate! Since these will be short scenarios I don't need someone to write me five paragraphs or what not, but two should be enough if they're meaty and nice. Just don't give me one-liners or three meek sentences. I can't do anything with those. Anything else is up for discussion.

Alright! Well, this was the thread. Thank you for reading all the way to the end. If you wanna play something, let me know in a PM and we will figure something out! Adieu!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom