Writing Partner(s) Wanted: Leaves in the wind. MxF/FxF

I’m not really used to the way that people advertise their pairings, as that was never really something that i had previously done in the past to write. The style of writing that I am used to was very random in it’s pairings. I have taken the story of one individual and stretched it out across the span of the last 6 or 7 years. (I have been writing for just a few more years then that) Over time, characters of other people’s creation have come in and out of her story and now I’m branching out to see what kinds of writers i can come into contact with.

I have in the past created creatures of my own. Some i’ve called the Khnamakal (Grargoyle like Stone Demons), The Mahpi’yato (Inter-dimensional beings that illuminate light in the dark, they are presented to humans on earth as stars. though their world is like peering into a pool of water) and the Azdaha (a Dragon humanoid species) Each one has it’s own cultures and history lay out.

I often mix up my own known species as well (some have just come together over time) such as demons and vampires that function in societies.

Every character has it’s own story and I’m looking for someone or multiple someones to engage them with.

Characters are as follows:

Ann-Marie Armstrong: Flesh eating demon, business woman involved in several underground criminal activities, Comes from noble heritage.
Current Status: Wealthy Traveller.

Kiska Iyozan-Tunwan: Runaway Mahpi’yato(Being of light) and princess from foreign plain (Inter-dimensional being) one of two beings from the Wichapi-Aski Realm (The other being the Hanhe’pe: Beings of shadow and cold). Note: interesting parasitic feeding habits
Current Status: Confused, Hides from the night sky and is in search of someone close to her on earth’s surface

Azamitara T’yet’yev-Utel: Azdaha War General. There is a war between her people and another, self made, the only Female general within the Azdaha ranks (Dragonkin type character) referred to as Kraki Margarit (Fire Pearl) she is beloved by her people in a culture where only the strongest and most cunning reigns as the T’aguhi (leader)
Status: Sent on a mission to a foreign land to steal a jewel that will return vitality to the Azdaha catacombs.

Lilit’yana Razmik: Zhrrang (Heir) to the throne of the Khnamakal (Stone Demons) in a culture where all of the king/queens children are expected to take part in a fight to the death tournament called the Mrts’akhagh. She was born a twin and faces the hard fact that one day she will need to fight for her life against her brother.
Status: Currently she is a militant and diplomat for the Khnamakal Vorsord (military) biding her time until the day she comes into being Uzh. (Uzh- Khnamakal adult hood. Refered to by the people as their "peak" years as this is when they come into full maturity and are best suited to take their place in Khnam society)

———

those are just basic descriptions of the characters I have created over time. If you have any farther ideas on how you might like to interact with these characters then please feel free to contact me so that we may plot something together <3 I also dont mind taking suggestions if you'd like to do something different!

let’s write a story together

-Ann

P.s: I do have male characters for all of these storylines as well if ever anyone might be interested in a change up.

Note: Smut is not my primary focus if that's all you're looking for please look beyond myself as you will not find these stores as engaging. while sex is an acceptable story turn it's not the focus here. Thank you! <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom