Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bring Me Medieval Fantasy and More! [1x1 Search!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madame Minnie

Planetoid
Well hello there! You may have seen me before in the Requests from Females section, but this is a thread dedicated to looking for role-plays that are full of plot and romance and no sex. Well, I mean it can be implied that it happened, but I don't want to play it out in these scenarios. I prefer to role-play through PMs, and post on average about 2+ paragraphs (more for intros), though I can be inspired and type much more. I role-play as females and enjoy doing both FxF and MxF role-plays, though I'll admit my current pairing cravings lean more towards the latter.

As the title states, I love role-plays based in the medieval period, and if they have a fantasy aspect, that's even better. Below is a list of pairing ideas for which I may have a plot idea for, or I'm just interested in and something would need to be built by the both of us.

Pairing Cravings

Dragon who used to be human x Sacrificial Maiden/Princess (slight plot idea)

Faerie King x Human Princess (slight plot idea)

King having a contest to find a wife x Contestant (slight plot idea, and this one could also be modern)

Human Hunter x Wood Faerie

Widower x Mysterious Runaway Woman (slight plot idea)

Older Bodyguard x Younger Princess (Above 18)

I also have a great fondness for Love Triangles. Here are some ideas (though I'm always willing to do other options):

Bodyguard x Prince x Princess

Scoundrel Brother x Kind Brother x First Brother's Girl (Could be peasants or royalty. Slight plot)

Demon Prince x Human Friend x Human Girl

----

I am also interested in role-plays in a modern, futuristic, or sci-fi setting. Please bring me your ideas! I look forward to reading from you. Please PM me if you are interested!

--Minnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom