Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Braxten's Request Thread (fandoms galore! Feeling Persona 5!)

Braxten

Star
Hi there ladies! (Or Gents willing to play ladies, or willing to play sissies who get super thicc).

Im looking for some lovely people who are interested in anything from in depth story and plot, to overwhelmingly smutty ideas. To better help understand what I'm lookimg for, I'll go ahead and get down to brass tacks.
IF YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO MESSAGE FOR THE PRE ROLEPLAY DISCUSSION AND THEN DISSAPEAR, I HAVE NO INTEREST IN TALKING TO YOU.

FROM NOW ON IF YOU MESSAGE ME AND WE DECIDE ON A ROLEPLAY, I WILL REQUEST THAT YOU START IT OFF.

In ADDENDUM- ALL CHARACTERS DEPICTED BELOW THE AGE OF 16 WILL BE AGED UP TO AT LEAST 16

Here is a messy list of things to hopefully entice you!

What you can expect from me.
  • Respect for you and your circumstances, irl or otherwise.
  • A very laid back partner, who is looking for fun and to make new friends.
  • A caring and friendly individual.
  • I am MORE than happy to talk even outside of a roleplay.

Now, as for what I like...
  • oversized sexual features
  • Harems! (They don't need to be huge. I actually prefer characters to have depth)
  • bimbos (physical and mental)
  • incest (primarily mother/son)
  • fandoms! (canon characters mostly)((video games and comics and cartoons ie., South Park, Elder Scrolls, Fallout,Mass effect and Dragon age, and DC comics.))
  • loooots of smut. (But this can be adjusted as long as the plot is fun)
  • raceplay (white man and black woman)
  • Sissies! Thicc sissies only. Body mods would be awesome for this.
IF YOU CANNOT MATCH AT LEAST THIS LEVEL OF THICKNESS FOR YOUR CHARACTER, PLEASE RECONSIDER MESSAGING ME.

Specific Pairings I like

• Kenny McCormick/Henrietta Biggle
  • oc/Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy and more
  • Mother/Son
  • Ghetto Black BBW/young white man
  • Male Shepard/Tali/Liara/more
  • Male Hawke/ Merril/Aveline/Isabela
  • Breeder/baby factory

If any of that seems interesting to anyone, I would love it if you messaged me and we can see if we can work some stuff out.

But if none of that is quite what youre looking for, but youre still ok with the basics of my preferences, feel free to message me and see what we can come up with.
I do ask that you send me a Private Message proper.
Braxten out!

11/1/19

Currently up for using the Star wars universe! Prefer OC's but possibly open to playing Canon.

1/28/20

Currently in a Persona 5 mood. I would play Akira only (p5 protagonist) and am open to most of the girls, and definitely up for Harem

2/10/20

MHA
Alright friends! Lets get to it!

This request thread is aaaallll about My Hero Academia.

My desire for this roleplay is rather simple. I want to play my boy Deku, with the lovely ladies of MHA.

What i want from this!

1. Thicc Versions of the characters. Im a sucker for thiccc. No such thing as too thicc.
  2. My favorite is Deku/Tsuyu. Froppy what that tongue do???? Lol
  3. Harems are also possible as well if you're up for that.
  4. Plot is also fun. I like to play Izuku as the Quirk nut he is, and is far smarter about training.
Thats about it for now! If youre interested, just let me know!!!

F-list - Warning

Last edited:
Top Bottom