Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for Taboo (Cheating, NTR, Cuckolding, Non-Con)

Tredger

Super-Earth
Intro

Call me Vow. And welcome to my thread!

I'm currently looking for partners whose kinks align with mine or would be interested in the plots I have listed. While I'm rather more focused on smut-driven roleplays, if you have an idea for a more story driven plot please don't be afraid to let me know.

I'd like to describe and think of myself as a seasoned roleplayer, able to play characters with differing personalities in a variety of settings. I prefer only to play male characters against female roleplayers and characters.

I desire my partners to be literate with decent grammar and writing skills. You don't have to be a skilled writer looking to pump paragraph after paragraph, as I do prefer quality to quantity. However, I do expect responses not to be just a single sentence, but I also understand if some of our posts have to be shorter than others. Other than that, I tend to match the posting length of my partner-- if you give me something good, I promise to give it back.

Kinks I have are listed here.
(Note that I'm always developing as a roleplayer, so kinks can be added or changed around. I'm open to quite a lot of things, so feel free to discuss any ideas or kinks you'd like to explore with me)

Plots

All of these are written rather openly so that we can tweak them around whatever preferences you'd like and what kinks we'd like to have. All can be short term or be structured to be long term, and if there's anything you'd like to add or change please let me know.

Neighborhood Bully
Almost everyday a mother's son comes home with bruises and scrapes and tears in his eyes. At school, at the playground, and even out in their yard the older bully across from them terrorize the poor boy wherever he goes. Finally having enough of it, the mother decides to approach the bully's father. She wants protection for her son, and he wants... well, something else. I'm sure they can work it out. Mother x Bully's Father (Or Mother x Bully if we want to scale up ages.)

Please Fuck My Girlfriend?
Toying around with the kink of sharing his girlfriend with other men, a young boyfriend finally convinces his young love to give it a try... and she reluctantly agrees. And in one night, he watches his kind, loving girlfriend transform into a whole different person with the man she's chosen to fuck in front of her boyfriend. And if he was thinking it would stop there, he'd be sorely mistaken...

Road Rage!
A married couple deciding to take a leisure road trip down the countryside find themselves in a prickly predicament. Not paying attention to where he was going, the husband crashes their vehicle into a rather large, menacing pickup truck, and they watch in rising horror as a small group of tough, burly looking thugs emerged. The husband can only watch as his fiery wife slams the car door as she walks out to confront them-- only to watch her get manhandled and submitted by the bigger, stronger men he can't possibly hope to stop.

The Cheat Club
One of the most famous, flashiest clubs in the city also holds a notorious reputation. Women in a relationships whether just dating, engaged, or married find themselves as the biggest targets for the savvy, thirsty males that prowl the dance floor. Faithful women become unfaithful-- whether swayed or taken. Sometimes it's right out on the dancefloor, other times it's in the cramped privacy of a bathroom stall, or maybe on the soft leather couch of one of it's many backrooms. And once they've been in, they always come back. (Play whatever female character you desire to have her get swayed and taken by another man)

Paying Back with Interest
Desperate times call for desperate measures, and many families have had to go out on a limb to borrow a loan just to stay afloat. And when the payment is due, it's Clay's job to collect the payment. Showing up at the door of a struggling business man who can't pay, Clay decides the man can give him back the money in a different way... by using his hot, bombshell wife for his own personal fuck-use whenever he wants and wherever he wants. Whether she's at work, shopping alone, or even on a date with her husband, she has to answer his call...

Please let me know if these sound interesting enough to play, or if you have something else in mind you would like.

I can play anywhere, but prefer here or discord.

Please hit me up!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom