Jenny's hunt for kinky RP: f for ANY

JennyLee

Meteorite
Hi all. Call me Jen.

I used to play here and other places a while back, and I took a long break, but I’m looking to stretch my creative writing muscles once again in a kinkier way than more mainstream writing.

I can write in threads, PMs or possible email. I'm not a big fan of Discord etc.

What I’m looking for is imaginative and pretty well written roleplay with themes of:

• Reluctance, subterfuge or non-con themes – my poor characters captured, ensnared, tricked, coerced, blackmailed or in some other way end up in reluctant bondage.

• Bondage – ropes, straps, belts, tape, gags, blindfolds etc.

• Dressing up/forced dressing – stockings, garters, corsets, lingerie, costumes, uniforms. (school, nurse police, other)

• Forced orgasm/orgasm denial

• Smut- sex, oral, anal etc. Multiple partners/penetrations.

• Tasks and challenges – being forced to perform tasks

• Magic spells

• Technology, robots etc.

• Babysitter bondage

Things I might be interested in with the right partner.

• Aphrodisiacs, hypnotism

• Borderline age play (not below 15 for me)

• Tentacles, monsters etc.

• Mummification

• Incestuous elements.
Me (you)

o Daughter (dad/mum)
o
o Niece(uncle/aunt)
o
o Mum (son/daughter)
o
o Aunt(Niece/nephew)
o
o Granddaughter (grandad)
o
• Celebrities

Things I do NOT like

• Scat/pee

• Violence/gore

• Vore

• Romance

• Consensual fun (unless you make a very convincing argument)

• Pregnancy

Typical 'Looks' I like to play

Younger girls
eb723bd91d75922138a2282f0bd31bdb.jpg

ad_238660682.jpg

MILF styles

article-0-0CC66A5000000578-50_634x727.jpg

catherine-bell-300.jpg

Example of my writing:

Sarah examined her reflection in the mirror.

“Not bad for a nerd!” She smiled to herself.

In truth, Sarah had a lovely figure despite her diminutive five feet nothing of height. Her shortness was offset by the pair of glossy black heels. Her shapely legs encased in silk, seamed stockings, rose up to a perfectly rounded backside, a narrow waist and a generous bosom. Her long straight red hair had bene tied into two bunches and her eyes were a dazzling green.

It had taken all the efforts of her flatmate, Cassie, to get her to make this effort. Sarah had a very low opinion of her own looks and had ignored Cassie’s protestations all year, but this was her last chance to make an impression on David.

Davis was the reason she was about to slip on her old school uniform of black pleated skirt and too –tight blouse. It would look very sleazy, the skirt was way too short after Cassie’s ‘alterations’ and the clips of her garter belt would show every time she moved or sat down. She flushed hotly just thinking about it.

Bumped - have some stories running now, but not many and so I am looking still for partners interesting in typing me up and doing rude stuff.

Back
Top Bottom