The Adventures of an Elvish Adventurer (F looking for detailed rp, very kinky!)

F

Flickering Flame

Well, I've put out a lot of very spontaneous request threads in the past but I think it's time for me to actually look for partners that are interested in some detailed roleplaying fun!
So here I am, looking for someone willing to dedicate quite some time and effort to creating a world and characters for a variety of kinky fun!

Note, I love writing and use this site mostly for my fix of erotic themes, but that doesn't mean my smut has to be shallow and short!
On the contrary! I adore detail and get most of my pleasure from describing what's going on during the smuttier scenes!
I can't get into anything that's all like "And they f*cked!"

Anyhow, I'm digressing!
My main idea is one of a fantasy world of a variety of different races!
A world that has evolved from one of total war as an uneasy truce has been established by the sentient races!

I'd play as Siha, an elvish Ambassador(NAFW) who travels around the world, assuring the many tribes and creatures are keeping the peace. In her travel she'd meet a lot of different races and gets to know them VERY intimately!

We're talking a multitude of kinky scenarios involving a variety of fantasy races!
Be it Orcs, Trolls, Goblins, Minotaurs, Centaurs, Ogres, Giants and everything in between, it'd be great fun for us to explore these different species and, well, you know, their "appendages"!

As for kinks, here are some of my all time favorites:
-Exotic Cocks! (Knotted, flared tips, bumps along the shaft, be creative!)
-Excessive cum/cumshots
-Anal/Buttplay (Probably my favorite kink! I love the kinkiness of it!)
-Giving Oral
-Multiple partners!
-Explorative smut (Give me details of X's species customs and their rites!)

But that's all for now, If you're interested, don't hesitate to hit me up!

RE: Looking for sweet "first love" roleplay! (MxF, detailed!)

bumping

RE: Looking for detailed Interracial fun!

bu-ump

Back
Top Bottom