Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking GM for Battle Harem style game

Logan Albrecht

Planetoid
A trope I rather enjoy is the idea of the Battle Harem. A group of ladies are the skilled combatants and experts working for, controlled by, or otherwise led by a central male figure. Who naturally takes the chance to end up banging each and every one of them.

Whether it's the admiral and a fleet of gundam-piloting ladies, a summoner calling legendary female warriors, or the male heir to a clan of kunoichi, the male usually treats the girls with actual respect and care as he values their abilities and companionship as opposed to some harem setups where the guy just sees them as interchangeable holes. The girls are typically implied to be running the risk of rape or worse if they lose in battle, but this would be the negative, bad ending that only happens if I screw up instead of the point of the game.

The general idea I had then was my controlling the female party of adventurers/mercenaries/soldiers/whatever during Battle and Adventuring segments so that the GM isn't creating and handling all these characters, while switching control to the male admiral/summoner/non-combatant faction leader during Story and Sexytime segments. Possible storylines, systems and settings are infinite in possibility, so I have a few basic setups shamelessly cribbed from various media below. I'm familiar with a large number of systems and don't mind learning new ones, so I'm on board for pretty much anything. Given the nature of this I'd prefer 1x1, but if there's enough interest of people wanting to play members of the Battle Harem I'd be open to turning it into a group game.

- Monsters and demons overrun the land, but hope appears in a man chosen by the Goddess to build an army against the darkness. But the Goddess, as one of Life and Love, chose a rather primal method of letting the man give women the power to fight off the demons.

- Any variant of the various Pokegirl concepts; capture and train female 'monsters' for battle.

- Powerful men require powerful security, and the Family has always trained the finest female bodyguards in the world. Their expertise proves useful in other areas as well, such as espionage and assassinations.

- Everyone knows some adventuring party members are squishier than others, and a particular wizard in training has powerful magic but would die instantly in a simple bar brawl. Naturally he requires a full party as they adventure through the lands.

Not at all. I didn't mention a particular system to indicate that I'm open to just about any system people may want to use. I'm most familiar with Pathfinder or Chronicles of Darkness (aka New World of Darkness) but have also used Shadowrun, DnD 5e, and am willing to discuss just about any other system if you prefer something else.

I love the Shadowrun world and setting, but the system is kind of a complex mess at times. I'd be fairly slow to properly setup all the character sheets once I have the harem members joining me, but I agree that the concept of being the uber hacker with a bevy of badass bitches Running for me would be amazing.

I'm all about the CHosen One thing though, and I'm much quicker and more comfortable using Pathfinder and the like.

Ok, so based on conversation and PMs I may have explained myself badly.

The intent was that I would be playing a Harem King type character with a Battle Harem of ladies who fight for him or alongside him. I am open to it being a group with other players as the harem. If It ended up being a solo game with just me and a GM, my suggestion was that rather than rely on the GM to constantly run, design and mechanically manage the entire harem that would typically be the ones in battle, I would help with that. I would create the harem's character sheets and control their actions during combat so that fights aren't just the GM playing with themselves.

And I'm willing to run and have an idea ofr a mythic pathfinder game, but I'm hoping that there could be some other players for harem girls.

Note: If a one on one winds up being oru only option, I can still run it but ill be a few weeks.

I'm not a big gamer but would be willing to play a few warrior harem girls if you can do the heavy lifting on game mechanics. I'm more prone to D&D style fantasy than sci fi but am flexible.

As long as Logan is on board I can certainly handle at least two and those are two that I would enjoy. Let me know if you have preferences for faceclaims and such.

Thanks for the interest, and I'm certainly down for people doubling up on characters. I'm happy to do the mechanical heavy lifting for character creation and the like if we're using Pathfinder or DnD. They're the systems I'm most familiar with, and if you have an interest I'm happy to do some teaching within those systems as well. If you give me a general character or archetype I can come up with stats for it.

I enjoyed the photos you posted for faceclaims, LeaT. I'm up for a variety of body types, personalities and appearances. In general I'm partial to longer hair, but overall I'm very open.

I'm good for if you want to make a sheet for a bombastic bright and sunny girl with a fondness for explosions.

Here are some character types I enjoy playing along with an appropriate face claim, I may add more later. We should probably have a character profiles section to start bringing them together but for now I will include a general description. I will need a little background on the main man to discuss each girl's motivation for being part of his harem be it willing or not. I will classify them in more DnD style classes but you can adjust as you see fit. I'm familiar with the online game DDO which is based on DnD if that helps. By no means do we need to use them all but I can switch between fairly readily. If you want to use them I'll flush their personalities out a bit more in the character thread.

Lea: Assassin or Spy (I'm sure her hair is dark and long under that hood). A favorite character of mine. Her loyalties will almost certainly be malleable. Sex is just another tool in her bag of tricks.

Shana: Barbarian - hot tempered and lusty, you won't have to worry about her true motives as she pretty much says what she thinks.

Lôminzil: Druid - Dark and passionate about balance in the world.

Morgan: Paladin - A true believer in whatever the cause may be, she is as obsessive about combat as she is naive about love. I've been wanting to play her with this faceclaim but would go with this for the longer hair if preferred.

Karin: Sorceress - Ok maybe not a true DnD looking Sorceress but I love her look anyway. Carefree in her easy use of magic, generally looks to enjoy life in every way.

Iseldra: Elf Ranger - Haughty and condescending as many of her kind, she doesn't mind if you look but don't touch.

What else do you need or want?

ooh! :)

Please play Iseldra! She's so sexy! :)

I believe Emy Storm would like to join us too. I don't know if she'll be able to post before she falls asleep or not.

So, here's a concept pitch, I'll come up with better story details sooner.

A prophecy has been whispered in the ears of maidens across the face of Golrarion. They have learned the names and faces of two young men. One is the son of Rovagug, the Rough Beast, a powerful god imprisoned beneath the earth long ago. Does he seek to release his father to rampage once again? Or are his motivations more complex. Either way, he is raising an army and seeking the 13 keys to his father's prison.

The other is a young man of noble heart. He does not know his destiny, but a faction of the holy power of the god Aroden has come to rest within his soul.

Each maiden is told that--should she give their purity to one of these men--they will receive mythic power. Should she give herself to Rovagug's son, she will become a general in his forces and one day command armies of monsters and reavers. Should she give her purity to Aroden's heir, she must help him to stop the doom that Rovagug's son seeks to unleash upon the world, and one day they will know true love.

So, this will be a pathfinder game staring at 3rd or 4th level. Upon joining the harem, each girl will achieve Mythic Teir I using the Mythic Adventures rules, as will the harem king.

Logan will play Aroden's Heir.
I'll both G.M. and play a priestess of Sarenrae.
Logan, do you wnat to veto me on Iseldra? If not, choose the other girl? And if so, choose both?
Emy and Ilven can both choose 1-2 girls to play as well. (Emy allready told me she just wanted to choose one.)

Is this to everyone's liking?

Back
Top Bottom