Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female (Seeking Long Term Bondage RP)

MaesterZero

Planetoid
As it says above Im looking to get a long term bondage rp going with a submissive female.

Rules:
1. I prefer Lit to Semi-Lit and 2 to 4 paragraphs a post. This isn't a hard and fast rule, sometimes inspiration doesn't strike but you'll get as good as you give.
2. I vastly prefer con over non con. I understand non con is a kink for some people and we can certainly discuss it and see if its something we can both get into but as stated I do prefer consent.
3. If your not feeling the RP let me know, that way we can discuss if theres something to do to make it more enjoyable or if its best to just drop it.
4. If you want to drop the RP or need to step away for a bit please let me know. I wont get mad or upset, Im a grown man after all. I would just rather not wait around for something that's not going to come.

Kinks: I have many, I still need to set up an f-list. For now lets just say if I haven't set it down as a limit Im probably ok with it, though feel free to ask if you want.

Limits: No scat, gore/vore, beastiality, incest and all characters must be of age.

Pairings: Generally I prefer slice of life pairings in a modern setting. I do enjoy putting some story to it but I am also looking for lots of smut.

Anyway if this interests you feel free to PM me, Im more that happy to RP over thread and PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom