Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dream Girl

gtortoise

Moon
Author's Note: This is more of a scene than a story, but it works as a piece of flash fiction. I wrote this specifically for BMR because I do not have any public RPs yet and I wanted a public writing sample in case someone checks my post history. The details in the narration are hazy, with only small pieces of specificity to focus on- this is intentional. If you like this 'story' (or if you don't like it!) feel free to PM me a comment.

---------

She stole his breath away on the tarmac.

There was some trouble with the plane, a small twin prop currently crawling with engineers. The exotic beauty was not happy and she was taking it out on the luggage service. “If my bag does not fit on the cart, move someone else’s,” she hissed. She towered menacingly over the young luggage attendant, her tall, voluptuous body closer to an amazon’s than a model’s. Given the way she crowded the young man it was obvious she had experience using her physique to intimidate. The bag boy offered an apology, palms raised in the universal sign of surrender- which only incensed her further. She bent forward and spoke into the young man’s ear, lips twisted in a snarl.

Whatever she said caused the boy’s eyes to widen and his head to nod. Satisfied, the woman straightened, smoothed her blouse over the heavy swell of her bust, and finally took notice of her audience. She sauntered towards him, heels clicking against the tarmac until her frame filled his vision and said in a dusky voice, “It is impossible to get good help these days.” Unsure of how to reply, he managed a weak shrug, which seemed to simultaneously disappoint and satisfy her- as though he had met some minimum requirement but only just.

She was more beautiful up close. Haughty, aquiline features reminiscent of a nordic princess gave the impression of visiting royalty that her demeanor did nothing to diminish. Her plush lips pursed in irritation as she rifled through her purse. A slight smile bent the corners of her lips upon finding what she sought then faded just as quickly. “I’ll never understand why you can’t smoke in these places,” she declared. In the end a stick of gum was withdrawn, unwrapped, and popped between her sensuous lips. The subtle gyrations of her mouth were hypnotic and before he could look away she said, “Business or pleasure?”

His response generated disappointment.

Not wanting to lose her attention he quickly repeated her question. “Both, always.” she replied without hesitation. “Hold this,” she said shoving her purse into his hands. Then she twisted in place, reaching behind her shoulder to adjust the thick strap of her brassiere. In profile her shape was dramatic, large bust distending the fabric of her blouse such that lines of stress radiated from beneath her armpits. A wide belt accentuated her trim waist and crowned the voluptuous swell of her hips and a tight skirt did little to hide the heart shape of her ample rear. She oozed a weaponized sexuality that was at once deliberate and effortless.

After completing her wardrobe adjustment she reclaimed her purse without a word of thanks. “I despise flying commercial,” she intimated. “Never enough leg room.” He felt her eyes upon him, assessing. “Guess you don’t have that problem,” she concluded with the slightest hint of disdain. He could think of no response beyond another weak shrug.

They stood in silence for a long moment as the engineers worked, and he snuck occasional glances at her. He wanted to strike up a conversation, something sauve or interesting or even competent, but every time her body slid into view his thoughts turned to mush. Eventually she broke the silence with a question, “Care for some gum?” He agreed, purely for the excuse to interact with her further. She leaned down, the slight smile from before had returned and her minty breath blew over his nose, She chewed so that he could see the tiny white gob of gum compress between her perfect teeth and slide over her long tongue. A mischievous glint lit her eyes and for a moment he expected the gum to fly from her lips into his open mouth. Then the moment was gone. She straightened and pressed a stick of foil-wrapped gum into his chest. He muttered a thank you.

The kiss was so sudden he gasped. Her lips pressed forcefully against his mouth, her tongue quickly overwhelming his as she shoved her gum into his mouth. She broke the kiss, leaving him breathless with a chewed piece of gum plastered to his teeth. What had she done that for? He asked her as much.

“Sir, we’re going to land now,” she replied.

Huh? While he was still trying to make sense of her words she repeated them. An annoyed expression contorted her nordic beauty. She reached down to shake his shoulders.

He woke with a start.

The stewardess gave him a long-suffering look. “Seatback and tray table up and locked please sir,” she said and disappeared down the aisle. He tried to recall the face of the girl from his dream but she slipped away as only dream girls can.

Back
Top Bottom