Female cocksleeve looking for Dominant males

Pots

Born of blood, and risen from ash...
Just a casual lust-crazed brewing chamber looking for a strong, musky and overpowering partner (Or more. The more the merrier!) to dominate every inch of my being, selfishly abusing every hole in my body. ~ I’ve a huge thing for inflations and stomach bulges due to impossible penetrations and an even bigger thing for continued fucker after inflation. Stir that baby-batter, boys! <3

I’m a semi-slow typer, but that’s just because I want to be thorough, detailed. May be an hour between posts depending on its length and complexity. I’m able to handle most post lengths, but prefer to stay within the bounds of 3-8 paragraphs.

I’m an open-minded person in pretty much all regards. All races are welcome, and themes can be discussed before engaging in the RP as with, well, anything else. Kinks, story-lines, you name it.

Kink Cravings:
Monsters
Massive cocks (Includes horsecocks, bullcocks, you name it as long as its disgustingly oversized, frothing with precum and ready to load gallons of spunk into my waiting stomach.~ Tentacles and the likes are welcome too.)
Large insertions
Stomach bulges
Large cum inflations
Forced pregnancy
Rape
BDSM
Mind break
Fucked silly
Breeding

Back
Top Bottom