Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Magical Menagerie \\ literate, long term only. fantasy & plot, but not short on smut~

Magic Breeze

Super-Earth
Hello, welcome, welcome! I'm Breeze and this is my search thread. Now with way too much even more stuff!

In this first post you'll find my roleplay preferences and requirements and what not. Basically the stuff you need to know to see if we'll work out as RP partners at all.
The following posts will have things like general pairings and what not, as well as plots I have.

If after having a look you find yourself interested in playing with me, PM me! Now let's get to it.

Basic Requirements

I'm looking for literate, creative partners.
I seek partners with a good grasp of the English language, who can write at least one or two decent paragraphs per post. (Preferably more for an introduction. o.o) I know roleplay is for fun, but...well, that's actually the point, in my case I won't enjoy myself if I got nearly nothing to read, the writing is awful, or both.
(Basically, Quality over Quantity any day, but some quantity is also nice.)
As for creative, I don't just mean it in the...usual sense, but also people who can and do contribute to a roleplay. Give input! Help with decisions! If I wanted to think and work out everything myself, I'd just write alone, no?

Roleplay Preferences

Roleplay Medium
I play over PMs or email. (Email slightly preferred. It's easier to organize for me.) I rather not play in the forums, I'm kind of shy about it, but I may consider it.
Roleplay Length
I'm only looking for long-term, story driven RPs.
This doesn't mean no smut, or even very little of it (I do want smut, I like smut, and am, in fact, sad when people want almost none), just that it's...well, plot driven. Not PWP. =p
Roleplay Elements
As I've just clarified, smut is definitely a thing I want, so here's my F-list for dos and do-nots on that front.
But I also want romance. By which I only mean the main characters falling in love and getting into a relationship at some point, however they express it, however it progresses - that's the whole fun of it! <3
Fantasy is also an absolute requirement. If you want slice of life, or modern or historical settings of the realistic variety, I'm really not what you're looking for. ^^;
I tend to prefer things with high-stakes plots, as well. Meaning I love romance, and whatever drama might conjured up between two characters and how that unfolds is awesome. However, I also like there being more to the story. Big things, high stakes! Wars, conspiracies, rebellions, political intrigue, heck, the fate of the very world hanging in the balance! (Not necessarily any of those things. But, you know. Stuff like that.)

Bonus Points
(Just things I consider bonuses. They're loved, but not required!)
Having Skype or Discord. I don't roleplay over them, but IMs are great for planning more quickly, and chatting OOC. I love chatting OOC! <3
Anime pictures!
Again, I remind you it is just a bonus! I don't require the use of pictures to roleplay. So if you don't like pictures, or don't feel like using them or such, don't worry, I'm fine with a good description.
Otherwise...I admit, I've come to really like people using pictures to represent their characters. (Just anime style ones though, most of the time I actually prefer a description to a real life photo.) If you're willing to look for one, awesome! Or feel free to ask my help looking or choosing, if you like. o.o
Writing well OOC.
This is a bonus point because I try not to judge people's writing when they message me OOC. But, from my experience, a lot of people who don't write correctly out of character aren't usually much better when we get to roleplaying. @.@;
Also, good writing makes messages much easier and pleasant to read. So, no pressure, but anyone who messages me will get my attention more quickly and get me more excited to play with them if their message includes at least punctuation and capitalization and the like. o.o
One Partner, Multiple Roleplays
I am very happy to meet new people, I am! But, I gotta say, I also love it when I find RPers who I really click with that are willing to do more than one RP together at a time.
It’s obviously not a must, that’s why it’s here, but...yeah, just putting it out there. X3
Word of warning, though, if you don’t like seeing the same character in more than one RP, you’ll likely be disappointed.
Multiple Characters
I don’t mean NPCs. Those are pretty much a given, unless we’re doing something like...out in the cold desolation of space without anyone else, or with two survivors of an apocalypse or a deserted environment (both are unlikely, because it’s not really my thing). I mean more like playing more than one main character each, or having important secondary characters. This goes in the bonus points because while it can make roleplays more interesting, I suppose can live without it.
(Things I can't stand.)
PMs that are say only "Hey, want to RP?"
I have decided I will no longer reply to messages like this. Mostly it just ends up in a lot of effort on my part with no good payoff.
You don't need to be super elaborate (though I don't mind if you are), just ideally you would come with something or a number of things you're interested in already in mind. BUT, if you really want to play with me and aren't sure what, that's ok, but at least say that much. x_x
"What are you craving?"
This gets a little frustrating. :/ I very much appreciate you wanting to do something I really want, but all you gotta do is look at the thread. If I have anything I'm craving, it's marked as such on the thread. If there's nothing, then I have no cravings at the moment.
Excessive use of "Would"
My dude, either or character did something or they didn't. If you constantly write things like "He would say", "He would walk" or "He would do" instead of "He said/walked/did", I'm not going to want to write with you. Would is for conditional situations, so if taking action does not hinge upon certain conditions being met, it is not necessary...just annoying. :| Pls stahp.

Extra Information
Lastly, some extra information about myself. Not a must read by any means!
Part of what I'll put here is things that are apparently just super important to some people, the rest are things that I think might be good to know.
→ I'm female.
→ I'm 26 years old.
→ English is not my first language.
You are free to let that scare you away. Though, do allow me to say that I've been speaking English since I was quite young. Also, that most people I've met didn't guess and/or were actually really surprised to hear this.
Oh, I'd also like to note that I welcome people correcting me! When I'm making a constant and consistent mistake, at least. It's how I've gotten better over the years and I am always happy to improve even more. ^^
→ I'm on the GMT timezone.
→ I'm on at somewhat unpredictable hours.
→ I don't care who is behind the screen.
My wanting to know if a player is male or female is purely curiosity. Aside people who're underage (though those shouldn't even be here D:<), I'm happy to play with anyone.
→ I seriously don't handle pressure/impatience well.
If I'm taking some time to post... a poke or friendly reminder or such about it is alright once in a while.
But constantly bringing up that I haven't posted yet, asking when I'm going to, every day, or every hour...that is just going to make it take longer.
It's not something I do on purpose, I just really don't do well with pressure. It makes me block.
→ I'm likely to give priority to partners I talk to OOC.
This is also something I really don't do on purpose... But if I'm talking to someone, they're obviously on my mind, thus I will remember to post for them.
I won't forget people I don't talk to or anything, they might just sadly skip my mind more often.
Also, makes it much easier to ask something about the RP if I need to. o.o
This is why having an IM for OOC chatter is a big, big bonus.

And that's it for this post!

Last edited:
From pretty vague concepts to more thought out plots, here are any ideas I have that I'd be interested in doing at the moment.
Please remember what I mention in the first post about contributing and helping with decisions, me having an initial idea doesn't mean I want to work everything out on my own. ^^;

In pairings, this color represents the character I wish to play, the female role, while this one represents my partner's, the male role.

When I list more than one pairing or such (Example: "Demon x Human, Rival x Rival"), it doesn't mean it's to pick one. It means it involves ALL of those elements. (In case of the earlier example, it would be a plot involving a demon and a human as the main characters, and that they start out as rivals.)

In most cases I won't be putting more than bare-bones information here. Sorry for any inconvenience, but it would be way too much text to manage in this lil box. xD I will put up a link instead. When you see the big "LINK!", click it if you want to know the actual details.

Also, yes, I am terrible at titles.

Making Peace (Currently Craving)
Queen/Princess x King/Prince, Arranged Marriage
Medieval fantasy.
New Experiences (Currently Craving)
Gifted Human x "Celestial Being"
Medieval fantasy or modern fantasy, either works.
Sorry if the pairing is confusing, the truth is, what your character would be is...vague. "Celestial Being" just comes from where the base idea did, don't mind it. In essence he would be something that is from another plane of existence and (in the events of the plot premise) this would be the first time he had a physical form.
I would want to play this with either the "One-Sided Sexual Informality" or "No Sexual Knowledge" kinks (perhaps preferably the latter), which you can find in my list (as poorly named as they may be). Also "bonds", possibly. Aaaand gentle noncon as well (with him as the instigator, because no, my character's not gonna take advantage).
Complications (Currently Craving)
Elf x Mage , Assassin x Target
Medieval fantasy
Crossed
Vampire x Mage
Medieval Fantasy or Modern Fantasy. I have some somewhat set ideas for the setting of this, otherwise open.
-Link or description coming soon! In the meantime, ask.
Paths of Fate (Currently Craving)
Lost Princess x Knights/Multiple Men
Medieval fantasy.
Choices (Currently Craving)
Gifted Human x Fae Princes Love Triangle
Medieval fantasy.

A Terrible Villain
Super Villain x Super Hero
Modern Fantasy

Last edited:
Here go general prompts, things I'd like to play with! You're free to tell me ones that interest to go from there, and should definitely feel free to mix more than one thing in this post, if you like. ^^ But this also just to give an idea of what I'm into, so don't be shy about suggesting something you think I'd like that isn't here! o.o

As before, in any pairing, this color represents the character I wish to play, the female role, while this one represents my partner's, the male role. Neither color means I'm cool playing either one.

Oh, and lastly, when I say “gifted human” I pretty much mean a human with some sort of magical abilities, be it more limited (control of an element, healing, or something) or more of a mage (wider spectrum of magic). Generally speaking, I’m likely willing to play an average human, but usually prefer to play a gifted one. Depends on what we come up with for it though.

General Prompts

Angel x Demon
Demon x Human/Gifted Human (Currently Craving)
Human/Gifted Human x Angel (Currently Craving)
Offering/Sacrifice x Supernatural Being/Demi-God
Obviously, if it's a "sacrifice" type of thing, it won't end up as an actual sacrifice. xD The male being/god/whatever he is (can be many things really, thus why I leave it open!) could be expecting it, have requested it, or just find the girl and be "what the fuck is this?". It can be played a few ways. ^^
Elf x Human/Gifted Human
Generally more easily done in medieval fantasy settings, but I'm far from opposed to doing it in a modern fantasy one somehow. ^^
Dragon x Human/Gifted Human
Shapeshifting dragons only, though. Must have an at least mostly-human form.
Prince/King x Princess
Princess x Knight
Thief/Rogue x Princess/Noble
Royal/Noble x Rebel
Assassin x Target
Would pretty obviously have to involve a change of heart on the Assassin’s part, at whatever point.
“Bad Boy” x “Good Girl” (Currently Craving)
Gotta love the classics. =p
Craving wise, I guess specifically I've been wanting...Something with the girl reaching out/being the only one willing to help the outcast/bad boy everyone's generally intimidated by or such. Show of kindness in turn bringing out a more tender/protective side in him. Just. Hell yes. Eeee~ x3
Ahem. That said, I'm still willing to play with it in other ways.
Vampire x Human/Gifted Human
Fair warning - I can be pretty picky about "kinds" of vampires... ^^' I don't like Twilight ones, but I don't like very traditional versions, either. In fact, left to my own devices, I can stray a lot from the usual vampire mythos. Doesn't mean I will or have to, though! Let's just talk it over, oki?
Werewolf/Wolf Shapeshifter x Human/Gifted Human
I'm usually not for the traditional sort of werewolf. Thus why present the pairing like that. I prefer more the shapeshifter sorts...As in, ones who can control their transformations, rather than those who turn only on the full moon and all.
Werewolf/Wolf Shapeshifter x Werewolf/Wolf Shapeshifter
Older Brother x Younger Sister
I am pretty selective about it, as I do like it a lot, but only some ways.
Step and adopted siblings don't count for me, nor do long lost siblings. Starting off with a pre-established relationship doesn't really interest me very much (incestuous, obviously they'd have a relationship as brother and sister). It's also extremely unlikely that I'll to want to play this without noncon (starting off).
Rival x Rival
Enemy x Enemy
Human/Gifted Human x Monster Boy
A lovely person introduced me to this idea. x3 Basically Monster Girls, except guys instead.
Themes / Story Elements

Rare Females (Currently Craving)
Settings or races where females are rare, be it as a whole or just certain types of females (such as ones for magical abilities, for example). Thus being highly valued, a commodity, "ticket" to higher stations/greater things in society, or such.
Multiple Males (Currently Craving)
So, this is something that...honestly, I feel a bit embarrassed looking for, maybe a bit selfish asking. But hey! I've seen people look for odder things, and I'm demanding nothing, so why not? Might actually find someone who thinks it's fun. Moving on! I'd like to do something with multiple male characters (for one female character).
I'm open to playing it a few ways...Competing, sharing (be it with a setting/society/race where it's common, or not) or both (more than one wanting the same girl, but getting sexual/intimate separately while she doesn't choose, for example). Though one of the last two might be preferred. *cough*
Culture Clash / Cultural Differences
Fantasy cultures, mostly. Basically characters from different cultures. Differing views on roles in society, gender roles, love, sexuality, any or all of those or other things!
Girl in All-Male Organization (Currently Craving)
Whether the first ever, or just a very rare occurrence. Other than that, pretty self explanatory I think?

Last edited:
In this post you'll find some more sexual prompts and what not.

Just like with pairing or anything else, sometimes I'm really itching to play something in which I can use a specific kink. So you'll find kinks I'm craving here.

I'll also put up any smuttier ideas or themes I have here. I love story driven RPs and juicy plots (I need them in fact, else I lose interest), but while I come up with a number of things that work well for that, I do also get ideas that are just good set up for smut... sadly I often just don't know how to adapt them into something more and longer lasting. Thus why they're here! If you're a creative soul interested in something below and thinks we can turn it into more than a smut fest (while not necessarily taking that away), or see something we can incorporate otherwise, let me know. You'll make me a very happy lady. :3

(This is all to say this is stuff I'd love to do, but no, the long term plot-driven requirement is nor forfeit for it. xD)

Currently Craved Kinks
Please consult F-list for actual descriptions, wouldn't make much sense to copy everything over. o.o
Tender Non-Con
I mean, this kind of gets a semi-permanent place here because it's one I really, really love but I don't get to do it much. It would take a very specific unusual mood for me NOT to want it. xD
Power Of Love
Remote Pleasure
No Self Service
Excuses for Touching
What? 'S cute, shuddup.
Smutty Premises/Prompts/Themes
Aroused Magic
After a very impressive, though accidental, display of magic, things changed rather suddenly for my character, getting set up for a most coveted education among magic users. While she remained vague about the details of the incident, such didn't seem to pose an obstacle. Now, however, she's expected to actually learn to control this gift, and apparently the general way one goes about it is to recreate feelings, actions or circumstances when one manifested abilities before moving onto to actually using them on command.
Problem is, there's no way she can do that! There's a reason she never gave a detailed account. After all, she couldn't exactly admit it happened as she was alone in her room...in bed...with her hand between her legs.
This could be played with a number of ways: Master x Student scenario, two students, perhaps if you're into it she could have manifest such a high level of magic it got her into a magic academy only guys generally get into. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞...or something else! Plenty could work.
Starving Incubus
Uh...not much to say here. Honestly just...a type scene I'd like to play with. Because hot. <////<
Environment Enrichment
Your character is an inhuman being of some sort. At the moment, he's a prisoner. Some sort of entertaining exhibit? Used as a weapon? Gladiator type thing? Breeding Program? Heck, could be a benign "save the species" deal. Whatever the reason, his captors figure he will be happier/easier to handle if given some female company. Females of his kind are unattainable or non-existent, but lucky them human females are compatible.
Who's the lucky lady? My character, of course! She might not exactly feel that way, as she didn't really volunteer, but that's not really their problem.
One on One through Everyone
Your character is an incubus. He has grown quite fond of my character. Alas, she is not particularly receptive to the attention.
Perhaps he's haunted her dreams and fed off her for some time, but got a greedy and she caught on and warded him off somehow. Maybe it just wasn't enough anymore. Or possibly he hasn't been able to get to her at all, leaving him endlessly frustrated.
Whatever the reason, he needs to be in the physical plane but manifesting into it is hard as hell. So in the meantime, he needs a workaround. And you know what's not hard to do? For a sex demon to possess already horny classmates, friends, and neighbors, or really anyone fit for the job.
At first he probably tries to play it cool, maybe even tries getting to her with the whole dating thing. But he can't really stay long in one body at a time, and he sure as hell isn't letting anyone touch her when it's not his doing. So he needs to switch around some, might have more limitations on time in some cases, and some to perhaps eventually all pretenses have to be dropped. Not much she can do anyway, right? What's she going to do, tell people all guys want to rape her? Even if they didn't say she should stop hanging out with radical feminists or something and actually believed her...human minds, they aren't all that hard to manipulate.
So this is basically multiple characters but also...not really. It's at more one character passing off as others. Involving more main characters could be pretty interesting though, and otherwise secondary characters are kind of a must.
Sex-Positive Reeducation
Humans are so ridiculous. Why would socialize their women to be apprehensive towards sex? Why make such a problem about nudity, affection and intimacy in public?
Then again, they’re overpopulated, which is rather the opposite concern of your character’s kind. Thus why they need human women in the first place.
Step one is getting them. Step two is what makes one frustrated with human ways, as once partnered to one they have to get rid of all these hang ups they got from living in their prudish human societies. It’s harmful to both fertility and the women’s incorporation in their own society.
Then again...it’s not exactly and unpleasant endeavor either.
Basically Mars Needs Women scenario. Could be actual aliens, could be something else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom