Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where my ladies at? (FxF)

Hello!

I've been RPing for a long long time now. After looking at this site many times over the last few weeks I've decided to finally bite the bullet and create an account! I cant wit to find lots of great partners to write with and hopefully some amazing orgasms can be had by all!

Sorry for any messy formatting with this post. I'm going to do my best to keep it neat and organized but at the moment I'm going to just try and get the information out and edit as I need to.

Anyway, I don't want to bore you with all the little details of my history. Let's get down to why we're all here, shall we?

Kinks

Favorites:

-Butt stuff (Definitely my favorite kink to write about)
-Oral
-Partially clothed sex
-Spankings
-Dirty talk
-First times
-Strap ons
-Face sitting

Other Things I Like:

-Small boobs
-Sex toys in general
-Roughness mixed with fun/romance
-Outdoor and semi public sex
-Occasional bisexuality
-Innocent girls
-"Bad" girls
-Playing celebrities

Dislikes:

-Bathroom stuff
-Fisting
-Ultra violence

Plots

I don't have too many fleshed plot ideas at the moment but I'd love to hear from you all and work out some ideas together. I've always found collaboration to be one of my favorite things about RPing. It's always more interesting for me to have my partners input, thoughts, and suggestions rather than just everything coming from my own mind.

I love smut in my RPs, but more than anything I love a good build up. It doesn't have to take us six months of writing to get to the sex scenes of course, but I don't want to just jump straight into things either. The rising sexual tension, the playfulness, the flirting, and teasing all serve to make the payoff so much sweeter and hotter.

With all that said, I will list some general interests and pairings here that might help us get started!

Pairings:

-Classmates
-Friends
-Girlfriends
-Strangers
-Neighbors
-Celebrity x Non-celebrity
-Coworkers
-Camp counselor x Camper
-Lifeguard x Swimmer
-Stripper x Customer

Since I mentioned celebrities I suppose I should also mention the ones I'm most interested in playing!

Celebrities:

-Emma Watson
-Emma Roberts
-Taylor Swift
-Hayley Williams
-Scarlett Johansson
-Anne Hathaway
-Miley Cyrus
-Daisy Ridley
-Rihanna

I'm sure there are more that I just can't think of at the moment but those are a few of my favorites. Feel free to make your own suggestions as well if this is something you're into!

Here are just some general ideas that we can flesh out together. Nothing too concrete, but as I mentioned before I love the collaborative process. These are just little sketches of ideas so I'd love to hear whatever suggestions you may have!

Ideas:

-I'd love to do something involving nudism. I'm picturing something where maybe just a few close friends and I get away to someplace secluded a few times a year when we have a long weekend or once a month or something and indulge in our love for free nudity. I'd love for you to be a new member to our "club" and perhaps you're still a little shy and reserved about the whole thing. I might take it upon myself to ease your mind and help you feel more comfortable and welcome?

-I also love the idea of being a stripper. Oozing sexuality, enticing a customer to want to take me in the back room for some more private attention. There's a lot of ways this can go. Of course, I'd love for someone to play a rich woman who just comes in looking for a good time, but I'd also be more than happy to have maybe a shy closeted girl come in wanting to explore these feelings she's having towards other women.

-Similar to the stripper idea, I also have a bit of a fascination with those slutty coffee shops where the baristas are all hot girls dressed in next to nothing. I'd love to explore a scene in which I play one of those baristas, working my body to earn some generous tips. One idea I have for this scene is that you might play one of my regular customers who, unbeknownst to me, has developed a huge crush on me but has always been too shy to say anything. (If you don't know what sort of coffee shop I mean, check out the NSFWbarista subreddit).

-Also similar to the last two, I'd be very interested in playing the new girl at an upscale brothel.

-Something in the outdoors. Beach sex is fun, but I tend to prefer forest or mountain settings. We could be a couple on vacation or just on a hike when the mood strikes us. A camping trip would totally work, as well. Maybe I'm the cute girl you always see jogging by who you've gradually started to lust after more and more?

-A bar pick up scene is always fun. Tinder hook ups and things like that also fall into a similar category.

-I always love the idea of playing a naive/innocent/inexperienced girl who goes to a friend or family member for advice in a new relationship and exploring how that conversation could lead to something more dirty.

I think that's about all I have for now but I will add to this post as more ideas and thoughts come to me. I can't wait to hear from you all and I hope to find some amazing partners!

P.S. I know this is unpopular around here but I feel like I should mention that I prefer to roleplay in the first person. It's something I tried a long time ago and I found it just enhances the enjoyment for me quite a bit. If you don't mind writing in first person that's awesome! If it's something you dislike though, I have had success in the past with me writing in first person and my partner writing in third. Something like this (just a couple of sentences as an example):

Me: "I walk up to Amy and take hold of her hand."

Partner: "Amy squeezes your hand and smiles warmly at you."

Maybe slightly unorthodox, but it's worked for me with several partners! Just putting it out there as an option.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom