Pet Looking For A Onwer/trainer

Amy Alton

Dust
Hey i am Amy , i am 22 years old and have been roleplaying on and off for the last 4 years of my life.This period of my life i am very interested in petplay.So i am looking to do a mistress/pet rp.I prefer to play the sub/pet but i can try to be the dominant as well
( https://www.f-list.net/c/Amy Alton )

Good grammar: i am not scholar and can make a lot of mistakes my self,but very bad grammar is extremely off-putting.

Frequency: I usually reply once or twice per day

Length:1-2 paragraphs minimum(i enjoy 3-4 in normal posts), i understand not having a lot to say everytime but 1-2 senteces answeres get preatty boring, preatty quickly

Smut:i am a lot interested in the plot and the whole petplay culture rather than smut, seeing as it get preatty boring for me

Kinks:I love public humiliation,and different toys(buttplug tails,shock collars,clamps,etc),bondage, strict rules, punishments, medium-hard torture,machine orgasm denial, enema.

Limits:needles,impregration,anything that changer her personallity like hypnosis medical compounds etc.

Plots:

The year is 2025 ,politics in the US are allmost singlehandendly controlled by rich people.Most of the US's biggest cities become available only to the super rich.After a lot of years of passing laws agaisnt the poor and lowering their own taxes , they decide to adress the one problem they all have in common ,boredom.That is how the human-pet act of 2020 came to pass.It stated that people can sign themselves or their children off into slavery ,without their permission, in exchange for money.In the next five years 3 major pet training companies open.These companies buy children from their parents and then train them until the age of 20(the minimun age that pets are able to be sold).Most people buy their pets trained but a select few prefer to buy an untrained pet just for the fun of training them,with the danger of being attacked by them or them escaping.

As it would be expected, pet competitions become a huge thing in this new distopia(or eutopia , depends on your perspective).With time these competitions become so big that there are now Pet olympics(in the place of the former human olympic games).Some example of sports would be for example orgasm control/denial, anal and veginal capacity, pain capacity , pet like behaviour, courses etc, boob/ass comparrison(we can come up with more together)

Back
Top Bottom