Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daily Lives of Phantom Thieves( Potter and Katsu)

Potter-Kun

Star
It was another uneventful day at Shujin Academy; the teacher lectured on about one thing or another while the sun shined beautifully outside. Thankfully, it was finally lunch time and students were now meandering around, eating their lunches in the cafeteria, in their classrooms or around randoms tables. There were two students in particular however that were not eating lunch and were engaged in rather unvirtuous activities.

If one walked by the gym storage building, it could be heard. Indeed,the door had been left slightly ajar as one of the occupants was feeling rather adventurous, hoping someone might hear and be curious. The sound of flesh slapping rapidly against flesh, the sound of loud and lustful moans and groans echoed from the building.Inside was the recent transfer student, Akira and the studious Makoto. However, she was hardly studious now, bent over as she was over a vaulting horse, her skirt pushed up to reveal her bubbly ass, her top seemed almost ripped open to reveal her rather sizeable breasts molding up against said vaulting horse. Behind her, Akira was gripped her ass, slamming his massive cock deep into her dripping womanhood.

"How is it, Makoto...being fucked in school like this..."Akira asked with a lustful chuckle, leaning down and nibbling on her earlobe, sucking on it as his hand slithered down the front of her body and began to rapidly rub her clitoris while his cock pounded in an out of her like a piston, his tip slamming up against her cervix with every rough thrust.

Another pair of students were wandering down the streets of Tokyo, hand in hand. Neither of them had school today, or it would be more apt to say one didn't have class and the other wasn't currently attending. Yusuke let out a blissful sigh as he walked down the street with Futaba, squeezing her hand gently.

"It truly is a lovely day....I'm happy I get to spend it with you." He turned to give her a smile before it turned almost deathly serious.

"Also, just because one of my pieces sold and I got paid, please don't pick anywhere to expensive to eat..." Being chronically poor as he was, Yusuke took every chance he could to treat Futaba when he was able by buying her new games or computer parts or taking her out to eat. He just had to remind her sometimes that well, he wasn't exactly Da Vinci in terms of how much money his paintings could pull in.

Perhaps it was the years of repression under the strict rules of her older sister and the school itself, the pressure of having to maintain a perfect image in order to get ahead in the world. Makoto never thought she'd be the lustful type, but lately, all of her actions were pointing her a sordid direction thanks to Akira's presence at the school. Attracted to the dark-haired leader of the Phantom Thieves both romantically and physically, Makoto couldn't help but to return his advances one day in class. From then on, it seemed like they had gotten progressively more daring, fucking in the classroom just moments after class was dismissed or on the roof against the fence above the athletic field.

Today was a wild one. Makoto found herself bent over shamefully on a vaulting horse in a storage building, her ass bouncing back on leader's cock. She tried to anticipate and control her moans and cries. Who knows who might hear them? Just the thought of getting caught by any member of the school forced her pussy to constrict around him. She dug her nails into the fabric of the vaulting horse to keep from losing her balance, something entirely likely when Akira was thrusting inside of her. Each stroke forced her head up, her creamy mounds bouncing in unison.

"I...ah... love it!!! It... It feels so good, Akira-kun!" She exclaimed, her lips twisting into a lewd expression. She was getting so close... just as she heard the footsteps of someone from the trail outside. "Ah...ungh!!! Akira-kun! Someone's-"

But it was too late. Someone Makoto recognized as another senior slipped into the gym storage room, apparently not noticing the strange grunts of pleasure or the stench of sex in the air. The brown-baired boy stopped dead in his tracks, dropping the box he was carrying on the ground as soon as he saw the student council president bent over a piece of gymnastics equipment, taking the transfer students dick like a animal in heat.

"Niijima-san?!" The student gasped, nervously squishing his legs together to hide the sudden bulge in his pants.

--

It was a strange sight even for their friends to see the two walking together. The artist and the hacker. Even Futaba sometimes questioned it but decided to let things go where they may. The eloquent and precised artist was perhaps the first (and maybe the only) one to bring Futaba out of her shell by messing with her figures and taking an inquisitive but sincere interest in her hobbies. Eventually she found that she could just talk to him and he would never make her feel strange for it, no matter how much he childishly scolded her for silly things.

"You know, Inari," she said teasingly, "we coulda just stayed with Sojiro and had some curry... or are you too scared of him to attempt that now? Mehehe."

She put her hand behind her back and thought on it  "Okay! I want sushi! Not the conveyor belt stuff though! We can go up from that, can't we?"

Akria knew someone would likely find them, and that was what he was hoping would happen. He wanted someone else to see the strict and orderly Student Council President being bent over a vaulting horse and fucked like a slut. Her expression was certainly slutty as Akira spanked her ass and fucked her even harder and deeper, pushing his cock past her cervix as his cock caused a bulge to appear in her stomach. Akira grinned as the senior made his presence known; it seemed like he was quite horny from the show they were putting on.

"Do you want to join...her mouth is free, you see...isn't it, slutty Makoto?" Akira chuckled as he twisted her clitoris and slammed his dick into her even harder while spanking her again. "Tell him, Makoto...tell him how much of a slut you are..."

"I wouldn't be much of boyfriend in treating you if we just ate free curry, as good as it is. And you know Sojiro-san approves of our relationship." Yusuke scoffed before chuckling as she mentioned sushi.

"We can do that. I know a good place down the road...but first.." He grinned as he leaned forward and planted a soft, affectionate kiss on her lips, just to see her reaction.

"Surprise attack, I believe they call this?"

Makoto wished she had known better than to let Akira progressively work her up to having sex in a shed where anyone could just walk in on them. Undoubtedly, Akira had planned this, but with him rutting into her as he did, she couldn't be bothered to protest or defend herself in front of a student she knew from the student council. With Akira rubbing her clit and then twisting it, she felt all coherent thoughts from her mind completely slip away. “Aihhhhh!!!! Mhnnn!!!! Yes, yes!!!!” She cried out in ecstasy, her own hand going to her breasts to play with herself. She released a slick flood of juices down Akira's cock before the student, some leaking down to the floor.

Her ass bounced shamefully when he slapped her while she gave a small, playful 'oomph' from her lips. Her eyes narrowed at the student, who watched with his own member nearly at full mast already. What a humiliating and sordid display she must seem to the onlooker. “Y-Yes...” She moaned, her breasts heaving back and forth with each thrust. “I'm your student council president, Makoto Niijima, and I'm... I'm a horny slut! Please come use one of my slutty holes since it's free!” She licked her lips, beckoning the shocked student forward.

Shyly, the brown-haired stranger approached and looked Makoto up and down, no doubt wondering if this was all some dream. “O-Okay... Niijima-san...” His trousers slipped off along with his boxers and out popped his erection, pressing to her cheek. “P-Please... use your mouth...”

“Really?” Futaba's eyes widened playfully. “Are you sure he does? Or was he just saying that? Maybe he'll change his mind someday just to keep you on your toes-mhnnn!” He cut her off with a gentle kiss, sending a red tint all over her face. Damn that Inari, so presumptuous that he could just kiss her whenever he wanted. It wasn't so bad, but it always made her feel like a flustered mess in public.

When they pulled away, Futaba growled and covered her face shyly. “More like a jerk attack! You should've warned me!” She pounded her little fists against his chest, more so in a joke manner. “I'll get you back for this. Uh huh. You're gonna wish you'd never met me!”

Akira let out a loud moan as he felt Makoto's pussy clamp down roughly on his massive cock, doing what it could to try and milk him for his seed. Her own love juices splashed against his crotch and dripped down her creamy thighs as Akira let out a small laugh before gently kissing Makoto's cheek. His cock was still fully erect and hard, buried deep in her womb as he gripped her ass with one hand and then gripped her head with the other, raising it up so she was eye level with the boy's cock.

"It seemed been seen caused Makoto come really hard just then....you like being watched, don't you, slutty Makoto..." Akira pressed her face fully into the boy's crotch, her nose buried in his pubic hair before he tugged her back, pressing her lips against his throbbing tip. For now, he kept his own cock simply buried inside her tight pussy...he needed a few moments to relax. If he moved now, he feared climaxing at once. He wanted to make sure their guest was properly treated first.

"What do you say whenever I offer you my cock, Makoto...say it to this man too." He commanded her, his voice stern. He had taught Makoto to always be thankful and praise his cock whenever he offered it to her.

"It's not a surprise if I warn you though, right? Plus, I love seeing you blush. You're so adorable when you are shy." He chuckled as he gently tussled her hair, leaning forward and gently kissing her forehead. When she mentioned making him regret it, he just shrugged and gave her a knowing, almost cocky smile.

"I doubt that....my love for you runs so deep after all, that no matter what you do, I'll never regret meeting you." Yusuke seemed to know how to be quite the charmer when he tried as he held open the door to the sushi restaurant for her that they had reached during their playful teasing of one another.

As the Makoto's essence splashed against her own thighs, she felt Akira still keep his dick planted inside of her... without giving her the warm cum she so desperately thought she deserved. Of course, Akira wanted her to service the student before she got her prize. She let out a small whimper as he gripped her hair, pulling her head back and shoving it against the boy's crotch. Just having Makoto's cheek pressed to his dick seemed to elicit a moan from the stranger, his cock releasing a bit of precum on her jawline. The scent of the boy's cock and being shoved to his crotch and pubic hair already made Makoto's pussy twitch in anticipation.

"Yes, Leader," she said obediently, lovingly licking at the boy's tip with her tongue. A few flicks of the tongue had the stranger at full mast, ready to go down her throat. "Thank you for letting me suck your magnificent cock today." And she took the cock inside her mouth, slathering its length with her tongue whilst bobbing her head back and forth.

The stranger couldn't help but grunt and grip her head, trying to get all the way to the back of her throat. She gagged softly until he let go, then pulled off and massaged him with her hands before repeating the process. "N-Niijima-sama, you're a p-pro... like that! Keep sucking..."

--

As closed off and aloof as the artist liked to pretend he was, when Yusuke showed his warm side, it was undoubtedly adorable and dorky. It was like whenever Sojiro attempted to get Futaba to call him "Dad", but nonetheless amusing to watch and keep playing with. Plus playing with Inari meant a distraction from the usual crowd of people that made her nervous in Shibuya.

Futaba blushed at his last few words. "Right... well, I can always try!" She darted into the sushi restaurant, hoping to order what she could before Yosuke could stop her.

"I want two omelets, three Kaiju rolls, and three springs rolls please!"

"I've trained her well, haven't I?" Akira chuckled as he patted Makoto's head as she eagerly sucked off the stranger, his large cock going all the way to the back of her throat. As Makoto eagerly pleasured the stranger, Akira himself began to thrust his hips as well, his cock slamming back into her womb. He groaned as he moved one of his hands to grip one of her jiggling breasts, her flesh molding into his digits as his other hand moved to rapidly rub her clitoris yet again.

"How does it feel to be spitroated, Makoto? You like it don't you, you slutty Class President!" Akira laughed and moaned as he felt a pressure starting to build back up in his cock, his climax slowly starting to build back up as the two males took their pleasure from her mouth and pussy.

When Yusuke heard what Futaba ordered, his face paled slightly as he thought about how much all that would cost. He sat down next to her and simply ordered a water. He would just share with Futaba, if she would allow him to. If not, he would just starve for the sake of his girlfriend. He didn't mind....that much.

"Is this what you mean by getting back at me?" Yusuke chuckled slightly, calming down as he sipped on his water, contemplating getting tea as he rested his hand on top of Futaba's. Surely he could at least afford some tea.

Makoto's eagerness was renewed with Akira's praising of how well he trained his class pet, sucking off the other stranger with vigor while excitedly meeting Akira back with each thrust of his cock. By now, she had grown desperate for her helping of his cum, barely noticing when the boy had grabbed her by the head to remove her off his cock.

“F-Fuckkk, I've been waiting to do this for so long,” the boy groaned, tightening his grip in Makoto's hair. He forced her head back and jerked his cock until spurts of hot cum shot across her red cheeks, her lips, and her breasts. Makoto licked her lips and moaned, savoring the taste of the globs of warm cream on her face.

“Y-Yes, I love it. I love being fucked from both ends,” Makoto whimpered, taking the student's ball between her lips. Sucking it gently and urging a bit more cum on her face, she felt another orgasm take her again. Once again, her hot juices leaked freely from her pussy down his cock, creating a dirty, squishing sound each time his cock made its home inside of her. “Please! Please let this slutty pussy be full of your cum!”

Futaba feigned looking surprised and twirled a strand of her bright, red hair. “Whaddya mean? I just ordered my normal amount in general. I thought you woulda been prepared for it.” She put her hands in her lap and smiled as the waiter left.

“Of course, maybe if you ask super nicely and... getmeagamenextweekend, I'll be sure to share my plunder with you!” She put her arms up excitedly, hoping to Kami-sama that Yusuke couldn't make out the part she sped through. But knowing the keen eye of her favorite Fox, he could probably see right through her. “C'monnnn... you just sold a piece. Can't you splurge and not play the starving artist thing you do?”

Back
Top Bottom