(all filled for now) My fucked up stories (first come first serve) NSFW images

Jacky Love

Dust
Sorry if the plot you ask for is taken before you get to me

PM me with the title of the plot you want to do, and tell me if there's any kinks you'd like to add.

Her boyfriend's dad

When a fifteen-year-old girl has been dating a boy for a year and each time she confronts him about his bruises he has been hesitant, but when she is persistent, he finally agrees to let her meet his dad. When she meets him, introduces herself, and tells him to stop. To her and her boyfriends surprise, he says he will never lay a hand on him again - as long as she comes to his house after school every day for a month and become his girlfriend until driven home every night. Her boyfriend thinks he's just fucking with her - but with how sick of how her boyfriend is being bullied, she accepts, and has to roleplay (however reluctantly at first) as his girlfriend - even in front of him, for a month.

Anal

A chubby, heavy breasted and jiggly round assed 16 year old girl who fucking hates everyone (including her uncle), is kicked out of her house for a month while her parents are on vacation, living at her uncle's home. He is fat, ugly, annoying, and hairy. One night when he leaves to get a beer, she goes to his laptop he left up and sees bondage - arms and legs tied with a guy pounding into her ass hard and fast. When he comes back she points it out, intending to humiliate him and threaten to tell her parents, but when the bastard says it's for people who aren't little pussies like her, she acts like she could totally do that - and thus he manages to convince her to try it. With bondage, lube, and a dick several times bigger than the one in the video, he films every second and begins anally training her how to take his cock, blackmailing her into more sessions - which fall into him raping her every hole every day, showing her off and humiliating her every way he can.

Give me a baby

Married at 18, a husband and wife have spent 4 years together and deeply loved each other with only two problems. The husband was worthless at sex and the wife has been wanting to have a baby for over a year, yet he can't seem to do the job. One night, her Ex-boyfriend stumbles in, angry and stupidly drunk, trying to win her back, only he's got no job and lives in his van. The husband tries to call the cops but the wife brings him to the couch and lets him sleep. When he wakes up he apologizes and offers to leave, The wife feels bad and instead offers to let him stay until he's on his feet again. After he cleans up and while they're at dinner (drinking a bit), the husband accidentally mentions his inability to get her pregnant, and when the Ex laughs and offers to help out, the husband gets annoyed, but the tipsy wife says "Why not? You're not getting the job done - maybe he can", and as soon as she agrees to let him try just once, he doesn't stop - and her timid, shamed husband has no choice but to let her wife's ex not only to keep going, but begin using her every day - taking her away all day or bringing her home wearing absurdly slutty clothing and with friends who want to join in on making her pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom