Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmail is all ways a great thing (Private)

S

Spank_me

Amber smiled as she looked over the pictures of her brother, they were twins and she was older by about an hour, not that it mattered but it seemed to bug when she would bring it up. She couldn’t help but get a bit wet as she looked at her brother with the other man going at it. She smiled happily and got up heading out of her room and towards him; she guessed he was still sleeping not that it would matter. He would be wide awake soon enough.

Amber wasn’t a very tall girl, she was about 5’5” with shoulder length black hair and green eyes. Her lips were full and a deep red color, she had a large bust and wide hips, over all she was a beautiful girl and it was obvious from her attitude that she all most all ways got what she wanted and she wanted her brother and with the blackmail she had she was going to get him. She paused in front of the door and slid the pictures into her pockets.

She didn’t bother knocking on the door as she walked into his room. Amber walked over and sat down on the bed flopping onto it with all her weight to wake him up. She couldn’t hide her smile as she looked his over, she didn’t try to hide the lust behind her gaze and she licked her lips happily. “Wake up little brother.” She cooed out softly shaking his sleeping form a bit. “Come on get up, you have to see this.”

Amber placed the pictures on her lap and leaned back getting comfortable. The small shorts on her legs slowly creped up even more showing more of her thighs and the edge of her tiny pink panties, her eyes ran over him again and she pulled the covers off of his form before she got on top of him. “Come on! Wake up!” She growled out starting to get annoyed.

Jacob was asleep, he had a long night to study for a big text that was coming near. He was always a A's student to the point he was in the honor group. He had studied all night in the house of a friend of his, the one that he made the huge mistake of getting drunk and sleeping with him. The other guy was homosexual, he wasn't, it was the biggest mistake of his life, he hoped never to do it again. He promised himself to just forget about that and continue being friends with the guy since he had nothing against homosexuals.

Jacob was a built man, he always took care of his body, always going to the gym and simply participating at sports. He was on the school baseball team, he was not very good at it but the team loved him. He had a twin sister, both of them were attractive, she had her fare share of boyfriends. He had his fare share of girlfriends, none of them lacked on the love department but at the moment both of them were single.

He felt someone bother him awake, he pretended not to be awake to see if his sister left. It made it only worse when she started to drive him crazy by taking off his cover and bothering him to no end. He groaned as he opened his eyes, he always hated when his sister did that. "Hey Sis, what did I told you about doing that ? please stop it, I am awake". He sighed and turned to see her, not really noticing the pictures on the bed.

Amber couldn’t help giggle hearing her brother’s words. “I wouldn’t talk like that if I was you.” She told him as she started to twirl a bit of her hair in her fingers. She licked her lips and looked down at him a moment before she leaned over and kissed his cheek softly. “Hmmm… So would you be a good little boy and help your sister with a problem?” She purred softly before she rolled off of him and collected the pictures. She would see if he would agree first, and if he didn’t, well then she would have to show him the pictures.

“I mean we are both single right now, and I’m sure you’re just as horny as I am.” She looked up to him her green eyes flashing with lust once again. She leaned towards him and crossed her legs waiting patiently for an answer. Amber looked at her nails and giggled a bit wondering what she could make him do once he found out that she knew his secret.

“Of course if you don’t want to… I understand but I have some pictures that might change your mind.” Amber lay down beside her brother and started to look though the pictures again glancing up at him as she flipped though him knowing that he could see them as plain as day. She looked up at him when she got to the picture of his friend getting on top of him and giggled a bit. “This one is my favorite, I bet the kids at school would love to see it… Unless you can change my mind of course.”

He groaned and looked at his sister, she was such a klutz. He sighed and stretched out wondering what her secret was. She always needed help with school, being on the same grade made it easy for him to help her. Thinking it was another one of her school troubles he yawned not wanting to answer. His eyes closing again and turning to sleep, but when he heard the word horny and pictures in the same sentences he woke straight up.

He looked at her then at the pictures, "Shit, sis I was drunk that time, I did not knew what I was doing". He sighed, his sister was blackmailing him, and not in a good way. He looked up and sighed hearing her talk about spreading the pictures in school. Their school was a very strict about homosexual activities, his friend got suspended because the teachers saw him kissing another guy.

He sighed and looked down not really wanting to know what would happen next. He nodded, he did not had any other choice, "what do you want me to do sister?". He asked looking at her and grabbing the pictures from her looking at them to see if he saw things right, "Do you have more copies?"he said with the pictures on his hand, if she had copies he was screwed, if not he would burn the pictures, it all depended on her answer.

She rolled her eyes and shrugged. “I don’t really care dear, you did it that’s all anyone will care about and you know it.” She smiled happily and continued to look through the pictures just tease him. Amber knew that if she showed the pictures at school he would be in big trouble and then the school would tell mom and dad and well then his life would just go to hell.

“You don’t have to be so formal; I don’t like it when you call me sister it makes me sound old.” She told him simply. Amber rolled over and faced her brother getting rather close to him. “Have you ever had sex?” She asked him softly before she kissed his lips softly. She kissed him several times and let her hand wonder down to his pants. She slid her hand inside of him and started to softly rub her hand against his member.

Amber wondered if he would be resistant to her, she also wondered how big he was and if he had ever had sex before. Of course she planned on using him for everything he was wroth. She licked his lips softly and then moved to nip his neck a bit. “You know… I’ve all ways wanted to do this…” She giggled a bit and nipped his neck harder.

He groaned as she was right, it did not matter to the school if it was a accident, there were photographs of him with another boy of he school naked in bed, his life would be ruined. He looked at his sister not really sure what to say, he knew what she wanted, but it was wrong for them to have sex. Another thing entered his mind, if his parents knew his life would be over, their parents were christians with believes that homosexuality was a sin, they would banish him from the house. He sighed not really having another choice as he nodded.

He looked at his sister again and felt her kiss his lips. Her lips were soft and beautiful, he always liked how his sister looked.He broke the kiss and sighed, "you want to have sex?, but sis this is wrong to do". He groaned as he felt her rub his cock, he had a avarage cock, enough to satisfy a woman but not so large so it would hurt them. He stood up and covered his erection with his hands, "Sis... please, do not do this, let me off the hook for this one time".

He hoped his sister would comply, with those pictures she had him on his pocket. His sister was always easy to control most of the times, when she was like that, determined there was no stopping her. He groaned and turned around trying to cover his erection through his underwear that he had on. He took a deep breath and looked back at her waiting for her answer.

She looked up at him and smiled knowing that she had all ready won the battle. He was her little toy now and she was going to have so much fun playing with him. She giggled a bit and kissed him again letting out a low growl as he moved away from her lips. Amber grabbed his chin and jerked his face to look at her. “It was wrong to go out and get drunk, it was wrong to have sex with another man now tell me why this is so much worse little brother?” She asked him her words dripping with annoyance.

Amber got on top of him and reached over top of him pulling down one of his socks. She ripped it with her teeth and then used it to tie his hands tightly. She glared down at him all most daring him to try and stop her again. “You listen to me and you listen good, I am in control now and you do not question me! If I want sex you ask me how hard, when and where. No if ands or buts about it.” She growled down at him.

She started to grind her hips against his wanting to get him hard and horny before she fucked him. “Now. Have you had sex before?” She asked him. Amber leaned down and started to nip his neck again, she didn’t stop grinding her hips against his and smiled a bit as he started to get hard. “You know that you want it.”

He groaned as he watched her getting mad, it was a bad sign. He was thrown in bed again and she got on top of him. He did not wanted to do it, but his body was getting the best of him. He moaned as he felt her grind his cock with her hips then she felt her tying his hands, he was screwed.

He looked away as soon as she tied him, he tested the ties and they were good and very well done. He groaned wishing he did not let her take the girls scouts club when little. He looked at her, now his face compleatly humilliated as he shook his head, "N...No I am a virgin yet sister". He knew that mentioning the word sister bothered her, and that is why he was doing it. Maybe he could get her distracted so he could try and break the ties. His cock becoming harder and harder with each passing second, soon he was full erect, his face showed embarasment and shyness.

She smiled seeing him test her binds. He wouldn’t be able to get away from her easy. Her eyes widened a bit hearing him admit that he was a virgin. She smiled happily and leaned down to kiss him roughly again. A small moan came from her lips as she felt his member push back against her as he finally became fully erect. She giggled a bit and reached down quickly pulled her bottoms off. She then pulled his down and smiled seeing his member. She leaned down and kissed it softly and then licked it a few times before she lined herself up with his member. “You’ll never have to say that to a girl again.” She told him simply.

Amber slowly started rub his member against her pussy letting out soft moans as she started to get wet. Once both of them were lubed well she smiled and looked up at him again. “Mmm, don’t worry little brother… I’ll do all the work you just enjoy it.” She giggled a bit and slowly started to lower her hips down on him. She moaned out softly as she moved her hips slowly down on his member. She continued until her hips touched his and closed her eyes moaning out softly.

He groaned as he felt her on top of him, she wanted to fuck him, she wanted to take his virginity. He sighed as he did not wanted to do that, he always imagined him loosing his virginity to a wonderful woman, married to her. He sighed now realizing that he was not going to acomplish that anytime soon. He shook his body, trying to get her off him. He did not knew what to do, he was tied and there was nothing he could do to get her off. Her body was firmly on top of him, she was making fun of him because of his virginity.

He groaned and looked at her, "Please sis, let me go, I will let you do anything to me, just don't show the pictures to anybody". He then felt her tongue gently on his cock, it drove him nuts. He groaned as he saw his cock erect, damn it was too late. He saw her take her pants off and saw his sisters pussy for the first time since little. He groaned as he felt the wet,sticky, lower lips gently snuggle his cock, it felt great and that drove him over the edge. He groaned and started to yell, "Please sis, fuck me, do anything to me, I will become your slave if I need to, just don't ruin my life". He was willing to go to the edge, and making his sister happy was the only way.

She giggled happily hearing him scream out. She nodded her head happily and leaned over to kiss him roughly. “Don’t worry dear, I’m not going to show them to anyone as long as you’re a good little boy.” She smiled and let out another loud moan as she pulled her hips up and then pushed them back down. She gave herself a few more moments to adjust to his size and she leaned down kissing and nipping his neck roughly as she started to thrust her hips down on his rough and fast panting heavily in his ear she smiled and nipped it softly.

Amber let out loud moans of pleasure and smiled as she felt herself get wetter. She giggled as his member started to slide into her easier as she got them both wetter. She continued to moan loudly shoving her hips down on his as hard as she could. “What is your biggest fantasy?” She asked him in-between heavy pants. Amber continued to fuck her brother roughly loving the way it felt. “Mmmm you feel so good.” She told him knowing that it would either make him hate this more or turn him on she couldn’t help but wonder which it was.

He was somewat at ease that she won't show the pictures, at least for now. He groaned feeling her going up and down his shaft, her warm lips encased his cock. He moaned trying not to let his body betray his mind, he was fucking his twin sister, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. If he tried to get out she would just abuse him more, and if he somehow got out, his life would be ruined because of the pictures. He needed to think a way to get ouf of this predicament, he now knew his sister loved him in more than a sistery way.

He groaned as he felt her go up and down his shaft. He tried to calm down feeling a bit of precum. He looked at her as she asked the question, his darkest fantasy? he had been on various sites about D/s relationships but never actually done it. He shook his head, that was out of the question she was his sister. He looked at her, his cheeks red in embarrasment, "B...be a slave to a woman". He managed to get out, he knew he was screwed anywayys so why not enjoy it for the time being. He moaned feeling the slick pussy in and out of his hard cock.

She giggled happily hearing him groan out as she continued to thrust herself up and off of this hard cock. She moaned out loudly and started to get tighter around his member as she got closer to cumming. She panted heavily and leaned down biting his neck roughly leaving small marks on his flesh. She smiled happily hearing his fantasy and leaned down nibbling his ear a bit. “Looks like that’s come true little brother.” She giggled happily and moved faster on him letting out loud cries of pleasure

Amber started to move faster and faster letting out a loud scream when she finally came. She lay down on her brothers chest and closed her eyes letting out small content noises. She kissed his chest softly and nipped at it a bit enjoying what she had done to him. “That was so much fun wasn’t it?” She asked him softly.

Back
Top Bottom