Krisd and her ideas (f/f)

krisd

Dust
Hi,

Here is a list of scenes I would like to do. I hope one or more of these ideas may be of interest to you.
I much prefer to write in third person and use PM. I can write either character in most of these. I average 2-3 paragraphs per post. All characters are 15+. Any of these ideas are open to change.
The link to my F-List is in my profile.

THE JOCK AND THE PUNK -f/f- Two high school girls have pretty much ignored each other since the day they first met in second grade. The jock runs on the track team. She is popular with the guys, but is currently between boyfriends. Girls have never really been on her radar sexually. She has perky, little B-cuppers. The punk is out as a lesbian and tends to have a different color of hair each week. She is just big enough to be called chubby and her tits are C. One day the track team ran laps in the gym after school as it was pouring rain outside. The jock missed her ride home. She wasn't looking forward to walking home and getting soaked when who should see her. The punk offered her a ride home in exchange for a kiss. Where her head was at that day she wasn't sure, but in desperation she agreed to the deal. The kiss went on longer than she should have allowed and the punk got some good feels in. Worse, the jock couldn't stop thinking about the kiss they had shared.

THE LANDLADY -f/f- A 19-21yo girl recently moved out on her own into a low rent apartment building. Managing what little money she makes working the counter at McDonald's is something she is not good at. She is soon two months in arrears. The landlady has the girl just where she wants her.

SEX WORKERS -f/f- A pair of 18yo girls who are dorm mates at State do some experimenting with a little girl-love the first week of classes. They soon find they are low on money almost all the time. To remedy that they get naked on adult video sites. The money isn't bad. Everything is going well until they are seen by some alumni dykes who are always looking for freshman pussy to have their way with.

POTHEAD -f/f- A teenage girl is willing to do anything when she learn a teacher or one of her classmates have weed to share.

Pairings
Sister/Sister
Mom/Daughter
Mom/Daughter's Friend
Female Cousins
Brother`s Girlfriend
Best Friends
Friend with Benefits
Sister`s Friend
Mom`s Friend
Old Boyfriend`s New Girl
Good Girl/Bad Girl
Enemies
College Girls
High School Girls
Suggest any pairing you like that is not listed.

Back
Top Bottom