[NSFW]Seeking a Lewdest Labyrinth / Lightning Warrior Raidy inspired dungeon thing!

celesteashiel

Planetoid
Hi!
I'm looking for someone nice(perverted) enough to run a Lewdest Labyrinth inspired game! ( Free demo within ) Basically, your typical rogue-ish dungeon crawl full of lewd traps, with a more hentai-gentle playful bend!

See also Lightning Warrior Raidy in which missing an item on a floor can be cruicial for resisting the charms of the final boss of the floor! See Gallery here!

I have many possible character ideas on my f-list profile available here, too, with many possible images! Though i'm more than accomodating if you'd like me to use something else!

Key things i'm looking for are :
Someone who is willing to, and enjoys playing female or futa-type characters!
Someone who understands the "ara-ara!" type of villian ey. Playful, sexy bullying and things like that!
While dice are not necessary, they can add a little bit depth showing how close a character is to that "breaking point!"

Some key things about me are:
My character will probably either have a non violent weapon, or de-emphasize violence as much as possible!
Any character I play will have a degree of closet-perversion built in, to make it more fun!
I only play via live chat of sorts, no PMs or forum-posting.

Still have you with me? Please contact me at..

discord: Ashwyn Chuchu#9456
Or PM me!

Back
Top Bottom