Degrading Cravings (sub f for dom M)

LadyGreen

Dust
Hey, y'all. Southern girl from the US here, looking to make the jump from MMO roleplay (and tabletop, before that) to longer-term, more detailed (and *cough* warmer) tales via private messages. I'm mulling over a few plots, but I figured I'd start with the one I'm really aching for. Dreamed about this just last night, and I can't get it out of my head...

(Original plot taken, but here are two new ones as of 4/22; drop me a PM if you see anything you like...)

My Daughter's Master
I'm a cougar in heat, a MILF in a loveless and sexless marriage, and wanting more. And wanting the punishment I could never ask my boring husband to deliver. You're dating my high-school-aged daughter -- and the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I wanted you. Needed you. Maybe just for the thrill of dating a man way too young for me, or maybe because something about you -- your commanding presence, your callous disregard for courtesy -- told me you were the kind of man I was aching for. Or maybe I saw the pictures on my daughter's cell phone. The ones with her stripped half-naked, kneeling, a dog collar buckled around her throat as she begged for your attention.

A good mother would be alarmed, step in, try to break up this relationship. But I'm not a good mother. I'm a submissive slut who needs a real man's commanding hand. So the next time we're alone together, I make my move -- and offer you a more experienced plaything. An adult woman who will submit to your every sadistic whim, your every cruel fantasy, and then some. A woman who craves humiliation and discipline at a younger man's hands. And of course, just because you have me on a leash, doesn't mean you have to let my daughter go. A creative man could come up with all sorts of degrading pastimes for a slut mother and her daughter...

Homeless Camp Whore
It seems like I have everything. A 1%er, a businesswoman and CEO, there's nothing I could dream of that I can't have. A luxury condo, vacations in the Hamptons, a sportscar, the whole American dream. Everything, that is, except what I really desire; the depraved sexual cravings I've been hiding for my entire life. I want to be bum-fucked. I want to give myself to a homeless man and let him have his way with me, any way he wants it, while I obey his every command. At some point the desires become too hard to keep buried, and I volunteer as part of a 'feed the underprivileged' charity to get close to a homeless camp, looking for a man who might give me the treatment I deserve.

I get it, and then some. The man I set my sights on -- or the man who sets his sights on me -- isn't content with one rough ride. I'm exactly the kind of woman who made him lose his home and end up on the streets in the first place, and it's time for payback. I'm not his fling. I'm his property. And from this day on, I live to serve him. For starters, I need to deliver him money every single night, or get my ass beat. Not from my family bank account, either -- that would be too easy. I need to earn it the way a woman on the streets would, taking on humiliating jobs, or whoring myself out, or both. I'll learn what it's like to sleep in a tent, and eat dog food or nothing at all. I'll shop at thrift stores for slut-wear and cheap lingerie. While my socialite friends are talking about their next cocktail party, I'll be thinking about which of their husbands I can seduce for a few extra bucks, to deliver to my master. I'm going to learn what it's like to be the lowest of the low, and to have my body and soul utterly owned by a man I once looked down on.

Back
Top Bottom