!~What a Princess wants~!

Hello everyone! I'm here to set up shop, serve all my selfish little needs, and make sure you have all the attention you can handle! I just recently joined so you'll have to forgive the bland thread, but I want to dive right in. Please feel free to message me with any ideas you might have. I'm certainly not restricted to any of the stuff I'm quickly dumping on here. Just promise not to be mad if its not what I like, okay? <3

Just some Guidelines

I like to connect. With you. Not just your characters. I like ooc chat and plot development. and flirting <3. All while we roleplay. Even in the more smut heavy affairs!

I like long term roleplays. This can mean a lot of different things for me though~ from a roleplay that we carry for months+, to simple plotting multiple roleplays so we remain good partners, and etc. I'm needy. Please don't leave me... but know if you do, I won't chase you down. I understand people ditch.

I like to play multiple different personalities. Wide range of characters. I even have very dominant characters, buuuut it's all situational to me. My FAVORITE relationship dynamic would be big×little, or daddy×little or anything else you want to call it. You take care of me, put your foot down when you have to, and I promise when I'm not being a brat you're going to be drowning in yummy attentions... <3

I don't really like threads. Love to lurk over them and blush at other peoples sexy affairs, but I guess I'm too shy for that. For now. And dont worry, you're more than welcome to embarrass the fuck out of me in our roleplays, cuz maybe I really like that. I'm good with PMS. Maybe email or messenger.

Tell me what you don't like. Sexual or otherwise. I want us to enjoy each other or this isn't nearly as fun for me...

Tell me if I chatter too much! Sometimes I can't control myself. I just get so excited and needy. I'm twenty five and really enjoying my life right now so I might like to share. Just say, "quit it little girl" and you'll make me blush instead of hurting my feelings. <3

I like to use general descriptions for characters but we can use face claims/photos if you'd like. Just specify.

Turn a Princess on

I don't have an f-list yet, but I'll list a few things.

Cumming
Fingering/Handjobs
Spanking
Bondage
Incest
Dress Up(slutty, adorable, or even painful clothing)
Anal<3
Pussy/Cock worship
Men/Women/Futa/Monsters(just touch me already~)
Romance
Non-con/Excessive force
Aftercare
Training
Excessive cum
Humiliation
Violence
Ageplay(I usually want to play the younger)
Multiple characters
Double/Triple/+ penetration
Size difference(tear me pls<3)
Fantasy Elements
Exotic clocks
Control(pleasure/breath/everything)

Turn a Princess off

Stupidity
Gore/Snuff not discussed(its good if we talked about it)
Vomit/Shit
Meanies

More to come for both lists

A few Ideas and Pairings

I'll put my preferred role first but I can always switch it up

High fantasy
PrincessxKnight/Prince/King/Peasant/Enemy/Assassin/Others
WitchxTemplar/Knight/King/Traveller
Daughter×Father/Mother/Brother/Sister/Uncle/etc
Woman×Monster/Alien/Unhuman
NekoxAnything<3
Modern day
Girlfriend/Wife/MistressxBoyfriend/Husband/Cheater
Girl next doorxAll
Stripper/ConsortxClient/Abductor/Husband
Flight attendantxFrequent flyer
NursexDoctor/Patient
PatientxDoctor/Nurse/Therapist
Dark situations
Hostage×Any
Slave×Master/Mistress/Punisher/Sympathetic savior
Historic Situations
NativexSoilder/Invader/Tourist
Interracial
Serious Adventure
PlayerxGame maker
Soooooo many more and things. I'll add a cravings section too when I'm not being lazy. <3

Fandoms coming soon!!! Suggest away. I'm a huge nerd, so... I can play a lot of girls.

Lots of changes to come!!!! PM away.

Your princess awaits <3

Back
Top Bottom