Mx Female Any hypnotism/mind control lovers out there?

GoodboyRP

Super-Earth
Hey! Thanks for deciding to check me out. I'm not looking for anything super plot heavy this time around. I want a few smut-heavy / plot-light roleplays via PM, discord, or skype.
Wooo! Im back. After 3 months on hiatus I decided that I wanted to get back into doing RP's again. I just ended up getting extremely busy over the summer so I wasnt able to RP often but now since summer is almost over I will finally have some time to RP again.

Kinks: Heres my F-list. It lists out most of my main kinks F-list - Warning

Also I can play male or female.

Prompts: Now here's where it gets interesting. P Also, all of these can be female dominate as well, not just maledom. I'm a switch so if you want to dominate the shit out of me, I wouldn't mind!

The Seduction of the Roommate - Many people like different aspects of mind control and erotic roleplay. This RP has the potential for all of them. This could be done by many ways, considering the relative intimacy of student houses, (4 or more people sharing a smallish space in reality, but here that can obviously be 2... or even 3 if you're so inclined). There could be the cliche psychology student learning hypnosis and practicing it on their friends. There could be the constant subliminal music throughout the student house, with a long lead-up and a slow seduction and subtle control. Again, this one is very much open to interpretation.

The Magician and his Assistant - Again, this may be slightly cliche, but many magic shows involve 'hypnosis' of some kind. And of course, the assistant knows this, and plays along. The Master Mesmero would never actually hypnotize her into doing anything abnormal now... would he? There's the on-stage aspect here, the performance, the theatrics, all with an undercurrent that can be explored in the dressing room if you so wish.

The Babysitter: This is one that I really really like, but do not see too often. So this idea is about a babysitter, (Ether in late high school or college) comes over to babysit a kid and the kid (who let's say is 15 ish) wants to hypnotize her. This could be either a long-term RP where the babysitter keeps coming back to the house and the kid keeps hypnotizing her or just a short one where the kid does whatever he wants and then lets her go.

The Massage: So this one is another one I do not see too often. So I would play a masseuse who hypnotizes clients as they come to him. You would obviously be the client

Hanging out with sister: Inspired by this pic ass ayuma sayu brother and sister brown hair computer disgustinggirl (manipper) femsub humor hypnotic screen incest maledom manip sakura wars so long my love spiral tech control text unaware underwear | Hypnohub anyways, I have always found this pic to be super hot and I kinda want to make an RP about it. So it could be based exactly on the pic where the sister is unaware of what the brother does to her, the brother could put her into a trance using the computer and then he has his fun with her every day and she forgets every time, or he just slowly transforms her into his whore. Im fine with ether one of these options.

Family movie night: Another pic based off of disgustinggirl, brother and sister disgustinggirl (manipper) femsub hypnotic screen incest male pov maledom manip mizuryuu kei mother and daughter mother and son original penis pov pov dom spiral eyes symbol in eyes tech control text | Hypnohub So, maybe my character, the guy, is a huge pervert who wants to fuck his family but his mom and sister think he is super creepy, so he buys, or makes a special movie that "convinces" them to think otherwise.

Hypnoween: So ethier a teenage or collage girl goes trick or treating ether by herself or with friends and she or they meet a wizard or a hypnotist. Or maybe instead of a teenage girl, it could be a MILF mom who is tricker treating with her child.

Teacher's pet: A teacher develops a crush on one of his students and so he devises a way to slowly brainwash her into becoming his girlfriend.

Late fees: So a man brought back in a late book and he does not want to have to pay the fee and plus he is interested in the sexy librarian so he hypnotizes her.

Say Cheese!: So either a supermodel or some random girl off the street is invited for a photo shoot and while she is there the Camera flashes hypnotize her.

Virtual Reality: A guy invites his friend over to check out his new VR headset. Little does she know that he has a special program on the headset that will hypnotize her.

Sword Art Online RP that's not sword art online: Listen I am not a big fan of sword art online, but It had a really interesting concept. So maybe your character goes into a virtual world and meets a guy there who uses spells to lure her under his control and have his way with her in the game. Maybe it could affect her mind in the real world as well and she starts to lust after my character. Or One is that your character keeps trying to rob and steal other people or monsters and each time she does she gets hypnotized or kidnapped and the monster or person had his way with her and maybe the all the times she gets hypnotized and all the suggestions she gets start to time a toll on her until her real mind finally believes that she is a slut
The other one is she try’s to rob somebody’s house and they are super rich and their security system like a magic spell captures them. Then the owner of the house takes her prisoner and brainwashes her in captivity.

Gaming fun!: Based off of this ass disgustinggirl (manipper) feet glowing glowing eyes manip nintendo pi (pppppchang) rin kagamine socks tech control text unaware video game vocaloid wii fit wii fit trainer | Hypnohub So maybe you could be a friend I invite over or my stepsister or sister and you want to get a good workout in the ether because you want to get in shape or you are just an exercise nut. I have always had a little crush on you so I program a game that would gradually hypnotize you to becoming sluttier and sexier and more attracted to me.

One Piece: I love one piece so any Idea I am down for. The female characters I would most like to be in this are Nami, Robin, Tashigi, Violet, or Rebbca (Maybe Carrot if you can convince me). They don't all have to be in there btw. So my idea is one of these characters gets captured by another pirate crew or a Cipher Pole and one of them has a mind control devil fruit or a maybe a hypnotist like Jango can hypnotize them.

My hero Academia: Another one I love a lot and again am down for anything. The characters I want to see the most in here are Urarka, Tsuyu Asui, Midnight, Mina, or Momo. There could be a villain with some sort of quirk that hypnotizes people or maybe a quirk that just gives people uncontrollable lust.

Pokemon: I've been getting really into pokemon recently and so I kinda want to do an RP about it. There's a lot of potential with this one considering hypnosis is an actual move the games and anime. There could be some pokemon that hypnotizes random pretty girls he finds for his or her trainer. That's just a really basic and simple Idea for now. Oh, btw my favorite girl in the anime is May so I would love to do something with her.

Overwatch roleplay: Mei creates a modified version of her gun, that stops people in time instead of freezing them. She decides to have fun and time freeze other overwatch girls, posing and undressing them before unfreezing them~ Later, she adds hypnotic power to her new toy, turning her friends into her obedient slaves~

Those are all of my developed ideas, here as some pairings that I can do any RP with, not just hypnosis RP

Student x Teacher or Student x Student
Writer X Assistant
Brother x Sister or Brother x Mother
Boss x Employee
Brainslug x Woman
Store owner x Teen
Stranger x Random person
Friend x Friend
Cop x Criminal
Prince x Princess
Criminal x Criminal
Survivor x Survivor (Post-apocalyptic setting)
Butler or maid x Princess
Spy/Assassin x Spy/Assassin

If you have any ideas you want to try, msg me about them! But here are some fandoms I am interested in.

One Piece: I lovvve one piece. I have read every single chapter of it and it is my fav.
My Hero Academia
Metroid
Xenoblade Chronicles 1 or 2
Mario
The Legend of Zelda
Steins Gate
Harry Potter
Teen Titans
Pokemon
Bayonetta
Final Fantasy
Xenogears
Gravity Falls
Adventure time

I' am probably missing a few fandoms but those are all my major ones that are actually RP' able (I dont think anybody wants to do an Earthbound RP) I am a fan of a lot of stuff so if you want to do a fandom RP hit me up with your fandom and I can see if I like it or not.

Hope to be RP'ing with you soon!

Last edited:
GoodboyRP said:
Hey! Welcome to my first actual request thread. Thanks for deciding to check me out. I'm not looking for anything super plot heavy this time around. I want a few smut-heavy / plot-light roleplays via PM, discord, or skype.

Kinks: Heres my F-list. It lists out most of my main kinks https://www.f-list.net/c/goodboyrp

Prompts: Now heres where it gets interesting.

The Seduction of the Roommate - Many people like different aspects of mind control and erotic roleplay. This RP has the potential for all of them. This could be done by many ways, considering the relative intimacy of student houses, (4 or more people sharing a smallish space in reality, but here that can obviously be 2... or even 3 if you're so inclined). There could be the cliche psychology student learning hypnosis and practicing it on their friends. There could be the constant subliminal music throughout the student house, with a long lead-up and a slow seduction and subtle control. Again, this one is very much open to interpretation.

The Magician and his Assistant - Again, this may be slightly cliche, but many magic shows involve 'hypnosis' of some kind. And of course, the assistant knows this, and plays along. The Master Mesmero would never actually hypnotize her into doing anything abnormal now... would he? There's the on-stage aspect here, the performance, the theatrics, all with an undercurrent that can be explored in the dressing room, if you so wish.

The Babysitter: This is one that I really really like, but do not see too often. So this idea is about a babysitter, (Ether in late high school or college) comes over to babysit a kid and the kid (who lets say is 13-14 ish) wants to hypnotize her. This could be either a long-term RP where the babysitter keeps coming back to the house and the kid keeps hypnotizing her or just a short one where the kid does whatever he wants and then lets her go.

The Massage: So this one is another one I do not see too often. So I would play a masseuse who hypnotizes clients as they come to him. You would obviously be the client

Those are all of my developed ideas, here as some pairings that I can do any RP with, not just hypnosis RP

Business lady x Boss/ or coworker
Brainslug x Woman
Store owner x Teen
Stranger x Random person

If you have any ideas you want to try, msg me about them! But here are some fandoms I am interested in.

One Piece:I lovvve one piece. I have read every single chapter of it and it is my fav.
My Hero Academia
Metroid
Mario
The Legend of Zelda
Steins Gate
Harry Potter
Teen Titans

I' am probably missing a few fandoms but those are all my major ones that are actually RP' able (I dont think anybody wants to do an Earthbound RP) I am a fan of a lot of stuff so if you want to do a fandom RP hit me up with your fandom and I can see if I like it or not.

Daily Bump

GoodboyRP said:
Hey! Welcome to my first actual request thread. Thanks for deciding to check me out. I'm not looking for anything super plot heavy this time around. I want a few smut-heavy / plot-light roleplays via PM, discord, or skype.

Kinks: Heres my F-list. It lists out most of my main kinks https://www.f-list.net/c/goodboyrp

Prompts: Now here's where it gets interesting. P Also, all of these can be female dominate as well, not just maledom. I'm a switch so if you want to dominate the shit out of me, I wouldn't mind!

The Magician and his Assistant - Again, this may be slightly cliche, but many magic shows involve 'hypnosis' of some kind. And of course, the assistant knows this, and plays along. The Master Mesmero would never actually hypnotize her into doing anything abnormal now... would he? There's the on-stage aspect here, the performance, the theatrics, all with an undercurrent that can be explored in the dressing room, if you so wish.

The Babysitter: This is one that I really really like, but do not see too often. So this idea is about a babysitter, (Ether in late high school or college) comes over to babysit a kid and the kid (who lets say is 13-14 ish) wants to hypnotize her. This could be either a long-term RP where the babysitter keeps coming back to the house and the kid keeps hypnotizing her or just a short one where the kid does whatever he wants and then lets her go.

Hanging out with sister: Inspired by this pic http://hypnohub.net/post/show/33515/ass-ayuma_sayu-brother_and_sister-brown_hair-compu anyways, I have always found this pic to be super hot and I kinda want to make an RP about it. So it could be based exactly on the pic where the sister is unaware of what the brother does to her, the brother could put her into a trance using the computer and then he has his fun with her every day and she forgets every time, or he just slowly transforms her into his whore. Im fine with ether one of these options.

Family movie night: Another pic based off of disgustinggirl, http://hypnohub.net/post/show/38121/brother_and_sister-disgustinggirl_-manipper-femsub So, maybe my character, the guy, is a huge pervert who wants to fuck his family but his mom and sister think he is super creepy, so he buys, or makes a special movie that "convinces" them to think otherwise.

Hypnoween: So ethier a teenage or collage girl goes trick or treating ether by herself or with friends and she or they meet a wizard or a hypnotist. Or maybe instead of a teenage girl, it could be a MILF mom who is tricker treating with her child.

Teacher's pet: A teacher develops a crush on one of his students and so he devises a way to slowly brainwash her into becoming his girlfriend.

Late fees: So a man brought back in a late book and he does not want to have to pay the fee and plus he is interested in the sexy librarian so he hypnotizes her.

Say Cheese!: So either a supermodel or some random girl off the street is invited for a photo shoot and while she is there the Camera flashes hypnotize her.

Virtual Reality: A guy invites his friend over to check out his new VR head set. Little does she know that he has a special program on the headset that will hypnotize her.

Sword Art Online RP thats not sword art online: Listen I am not a big fan of sword art online, but It had a really interesting concept. So maybe your character goes into a virtual world and meets a guy there who uses spells to lure her under his control and have his way with her in the game. Maybe it could affect her mind in the real world as well and she starts to lust after my charator. Or One is that your character keeps trying to rob and steal other people or monsters and each time she does she gets hypnotized or kidnapped and the monster or person had his way with her and maybe the all the times she gets hypnotized and all the suggestions she gets start to time a toll on her until her real mind finally believes that she is a slut
The other one is she try’s to rob somebody’s house and they are super rich and their security system like a magic spell captures them. Then the owner of the house takes her prisoner and brainwashes her in captivity.

Gaming fun!: Based off of this http://hypnohub.net/post/show/19525/ass-disgustinggirl_-manipper-feet-glowing-glowing_ So maybe you could be a friend I invite over or my stepsister or sister and you want to get a good workout in the ether because you want to get in shape or you are just an exercise nut. I have always had a little crush on you so I program a game that would gradually hypnotize you to becoming sluttier and sexier and more attracted to me.

One Piece: I love one piece so any Idea I am down for. The female characters I would most like to be in this are Nami, Robin, Tashigi, Violet, or Rebbca (Maybe Carrot if you can convince me). They dont all have to be in there btw. So my idea is one of these characters gets captured by another pirate crew or a Cipher Pole and one of them has a mind control devil fruit or a maybe a hypnotist like Jango can hypnotize them.

My hero Acadamia: Another one I love a lot and again am down for anything. The charators I want to see the most in here are Urarka, Tsuyu Asui, Midnight, Mina, or Momo

Writer X Assistant
Boss x Employee
Brainslug x Woman
Store owner x Teen
Stranger x Random person
Friend x Friend
Cop x Criminal
Prince x Princess
Criminal x Criminal

One Piece:I lovvve one piece. I have read every single chapter of it and it is my fav.
My Hero Academia
Metroid
Mario
The Legend of Zelda
Steins Gate
Harry Potter
Teen Titans
Pokemon
Bayonetta
Final Fantasy
Xenogears
Gravity Falls
Adventure time

Daily Bump

GoodboyRP said:

Hanging out with sister: Inspired by this pic http://hypnohub.net/post/show/33515/ass-ayuma_sayu-brother_and_sister-brown_hair-compu anyways, I have always found this pic to be super hot and I kinda want to make an RP about it. So it could be based exactly on the pic where the sister is unaware of what the brother does to her, the brother could put her into a trance using the computer and then he has his fun with her every day and she forgets every time, or he just slowly transforms her into his whore. Im fine with ether one of these options.

Family movie night: Another pic based off of disgustinggirl, http://hypnohub.net/post/show/38121/brother_and_sister-disgustinggirl_-manipper-femsub So, maybe my character, the guy, is a huge pervert who wants to fuck his family but his mom and sister think he is super creepy, so he buys, or makes a special movie that "convinces" them to think otherwise.

Virtual Reality: A guy invites his friend over to check out his new VR head set. Little does she know that he has a special program on the headset that will hypnotize her.

Sword Art Online RP thats not sword art online: Listen I am not a big fan of sword art online, but It had a really interesting concept. So maybe your character goes into a virtual world and meets a guy there who uses spells to lure her under his control and have his way with her in the game. Maybe it could affect her mind in the real world as well and she starts to lust after my charator. Or One is that your character keeps trying to rob and steal other people or monsters and each time she does she gets hypnotized or kidnapped and the monster or person had his way with her and maybe the all the times she gets hypnotized and all the suggestions she gets start to time a toll on her until her real mind finally believes that she is a slut

Gaming fun!: Based off of this http://hypnohub.net/post/show/19525/ass-disgustinggirl_-manipper-feet-glowing-glowing_ So maybe you could be a friend I invite over or my stepsister or sister and you want to get a good workout in the ether because you want to get in shape or you are just an exercise nut. I have always had a little crush on you so I program a game that would gradually hypnotize you to becoming sluttier and sexier and more attracted to me.

One Piece: I love one piece so any Idea I am down for. The female characters I would most like to be in this are Nami, Robin, Tashigi, Violet, or Rebbca (Maybe Carrot if you can convince me). They dont all have to be in there btw. So my idea is one of these characters gets captured by another pirate crew or a Cipher Pole and one of them has a mind control devil fruit or a maybe a hypnotist like Jango can hypnotize them.

My hero Acadamia: Another one I love a lot and again am down for anything. The charators I want to see the most in here are Urarka, Tsuyu Asui, Midnight, Mina, or Momo

Writer X Assistant
Boss x Employee
Brainslug x Woman
Store owner x Teen
Stranger x Random person
Friend x Friend
Cop x Criminal
Prince x Princess
Criminal x Criminal

My Hero Academia
Metroid
Mario
The Legend of Zelda
Steins Gate
Harry Potter
Teen Titans
Pokemon
Bayonetta
Final Fantasy
Xenogears
Gravity Falls
Adventure time

daily bump

GoodboyRP said:

Writer X Assistant
Boss x Employee
Brainslug x Woman
Store owner x Teen
Stranger x Random person
Friend x Friend
Cop x Criminal
Prince x Princess
Criminal x Criminal

My Hero Academia
Metroid
Mario
The Legend of Zelda
Steins Gate
Harry Potter
Teen Titans
Pokemon
Bayonetta
Final Fantasy
Xenogears
Gravity Falls
Adventure time

Daily bump

Back
Top Bottom