Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F [Craving]SOL

Audrian.Kaine

Planetoid
The name's Kaine. Or Audri--whichever you prefer.

I'm in the mood to wing something. After disappearing, I can't be bothered to RP anything fully fleshed out--I just want to imagine on the fly. I want to do an MxM(I can be persuaded to opposite a female), something slice of life-ish. I just want some easy writing that has a simple scenario that we can develop through the desires and actions of our characters. As far as themes go I leaning more toward modern in made-up cities or something supernatural even... I just want to write and I don't want to get stuck in plotting mode. I'm down for some noncon, master/slave, teacher/student...something interesting.

I'm also craving to play a dom who can switch. I'm intrigued by the dynamic of a dominant character that doesn't use brute strength to get what he wants. I want to incorporate size difference and have MC rather effeminate.

[Heiarch region]
Laos being a more regal place that relies on advanced science and magic to run their area. Seemingly they are a utopia but, their social structure is shit. The weak work as slaves to power the place, the middle class are knowledgeable in science, the upper class is magic geeks, and the higher-ups are gods[figuratively speaking].

Dragonia is east of Laos. Almost cut off entirely by water but connected by small islands. It is fueled by debauchery and it is where you go to by slaves or have a good time. It isn't very advanced and is covered mostly by nature only a few structures exist built from stone by the power of magic alone. Think of a place like Greece or Rome with tall stone structures.

Cielia: named after a queen that ruled with benevolence is a snowy land towards the north of Laos. They are most known for their advancement in machinery. In order to survive in the bitter cold, they've built machines to provide warmth without disrupting the course of nature. They are a closed-off area surrounded by mountains. Only two paths lead there: one through Laos and another much harsher one through the region of Ghirro.

Ghirro: a place of warmth due to the many dormant volcanos that surround the land. They are to the west of Laos. Even without the sun, it is extremely hot and dry, almost desert-like. The only way to survive and cultivate the land is by science, mechanics, and magic combined. One could say they are the most advanced of them all but they are hindered by isolation. They are savages and anyone who enters must prove their might by a trial. Their government, despite their savagery, is a dictatorship. They trade with Ceilia for different things but the road is harsh as you have to travel through a desert that could last for days and once you meet the borderland of the two regions you're instantly transported to a land of cold. Many have died.

Maouli is a large island floating off the coast of one of the smaller islands of Dragonia. This place is a more modernized area. They have homes, a structured democracy, and all four seasons. The people here live in harmony and aren't as isolated as Ghirro or Ceilia. They trade with Dragonia as they discriminate against no one besides murderers. Whores flee from Dragonia to begin a new life. These people live a life of purity and meditation. Money means very little to them but, they are sitting on a gold mine(rare jewels to propel science(which at this point I might as well call alchemy). Their jewels give them great power and the other regions fear what they could do if they ever tried to wage war.

PM me|please|, do not post here.

First and foremost : I'm really into m/m roleplays. I'm 99% always dominant ||if requested I can do the opposite or the middle XD|| . I am open to the right m/f plot/scenario but, I'll probably be rather picky as I want to keep my creative flow--not stump it with generic m/f interactions. I'm also super down to play a futa or cutesy trap type characters.

As of right now I'm craving something along the lines of:
[ons] F-list

action
adventure
horror
mafia
dystopian
apocalypse
magic
sci-fi/magic
(there's room to mix and match).

(open to incest, rape scenes, gore of any kind. Gimme some kinks and I'll let you know if I'll do it.)

To keep it real simple here are some pairings:

boss/secretary
boy nextdoor/neighbour
assassin/mark
abusive bf/boytoy
brother/brother
sister/brother(i sadly have a soft spot for incest)
[This is very basic until I have the tolerance to edit with more]

Despite the messy way I've displayed my feelings this is what I want in a partner:

2+ paragraphs
interesting characters
well thought out responses
enthusiasm in your post
No messengers.
I'm open to emails

Last edited:
Take Me As I am

An amnesiac man stumbles upon the streets of an unknown city during a rainy night. Looking for a place to rest, he posts up in front of a humble looking tea house to take shelter beneath its awning. His clothes appear to be tattered, his feet are bare, and he wears a face of indifference. He knows nothing of himself...not even his name.

Enters YC, the owner of the tea house. He invites MC in for warmth and shelter for the night. Hesitant he tells the stranger to leave by the morning and MC does. However, he reappears day after day in the same clothes he met the owner in to catch a glimpse of YC. He wonders how he can repay him and decides to hustle on the streets to make money.

Weeks pass and MC is nowhere to be seen until one night he walks into the place with a fresh pair of clothes and a haircut. An envelope he hands to the male as payment for his kindness and their relationship begins there.

Last edited:
|[0]| Beyond the Horizon |[0]|
Ashland.jpg

Emmerin ∙ Beumont
sex: Male
Appearance: Androgynous, 6'4", lithe/slightly toned, short neck length platinum hair, and brown eyes.

Scenario:

A former hitman gives up the comforts of city life to find peace. Working a mundane job in a mundane town sounded like a dream. Taking on the guise of a simple grocery clerk; Emmerin began working the closing shift every day of the week. Months into settling in, Emmerin meets YC on the way home from work one night. He finds out YC is just visiting for the summer. Since they are both lonely, the two make an attempt to step out of their comfort zones and experiment with what it means to have a romance.

Last edited:
Audric.png

∙ Audric ∙​

A bounty hunter steps out of retirement when the children of his town disappear and the parents don't seem to realize. As he searches for clues across the surrounding land, a strand of strange clues leads him to a city of ruins lost in time. There he discovers a peculiar figure that may be linked to the disaster.

23010.jpg

||Retribution under the guise of Redemption||

The city of Alistair... The birthplace of a legend dating back centuries. It is said that a demi-god protects the weak and smites the evil. Of course the details were lost with time. Alexios, a demi-god bound to the human city of Alistair. He is tasked with the protection of a [elemental?(your choice what kind of powers you have)]god reincarnated as a mere human as punishment for past deeds. The reincarnation knows nothing of his past save for the guilt and need to please the elders for his crimes. It is upon the reincarnation's 21st birthday that the powers that lay dormant in him start to awaken. This attracts those who want his power and forces Alexios to reveal himself as the reincarnate's guardian.

Back
Top Bottom