Give me some hot, sexy, smut.

Hello Bluemoon rpers,

With no avail, I have been pretty busy lately, but I still love a good hot one shot. Give me something to want to cum to while writing. I want something fun and enticing.

I'm looking for something a little easy and laidback, not too huge on story/plots at the moment.

I usually play really submissive/slutty/badgirl kind of characters. I also play the master/slave pairing or a character getting completely dominated/used. I want something really naughty and dirty right now.

paragraph points: 1-2 juicy paragraphs

here some pairings I'm craving at the moment

fxfuta
fxf
fxm (of course)

incest
older sister/younger sister
daddyxdaughter
motherxdaughter

possible
daddyxyoungerxolder daughter (with YC being the dad/older daughter having their way with the younger one) vice visa with the mother being involved instead

fantasy
werewolf x human/elf
orcx human/elf
tentacle monster or any type of monsterx human/elf

possible
daddyxyoungerxolder daughter (with YC being the dad/older daughter having their way with the younger one)

I'm very open to most things

to see what I'm into or kinks
Here is my F-list right here : F-list

Here's a couple set ups we can work with, but please I am all ears, I wouldn't even mind if you started out with a quick starter to get us going.

A college girl coming back home for the holidays is feeling a little hard broken over a ex that has dumped her. She's always had a close bond with her father and she admire to the fullest. He notices something not right and goes to her room only to find exploring her body and masturbating out her pinned up frustrations. (Daddy/Daughter)

A girl about sixteen doesn't have much of bond with her father until the two are snowed in a cabin. She kind of loathes him somewhat, until YC can't take it anymore and takes her by force. The girl learns that her father isn't a pushover and it turns her and over time she grows to be his little-trained pet.
(Daddy/Daughter)

IT is the birthday of a single mother with her son that’s now a senior in high school. The mother recently went through a nasty divorce, Her son wanted to surprise for her birthday since he’s admired her and always wanted what would best. He notices in Celebrating her birthday she has more of relaxion day in mind. He hears her in the shower and it turns him on and he goes to fix her sexual frustrations.
(mother /son)

slave/master with Futa being the master because she comes from a different planet and my character got kidnapped by her race.

Back
Top Bottom