Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moon Over Hogwarts (blakkatt07 and Potter-Kun)

blakkatt07

Pulsar
Usagi Tsukino made her way along the inside of the Hogwarts express with her trunk, searching for an empty compartment. Her feline advisor, Luna, at her side. Usagi was to be a transfer student into seventh year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry thanks to the quick work of her one remaining senshi, Sailor Pluto aka Setsuna, who had taken her in and become her guardian after the devastating loss of the other senshi. Setsuna had made sure she had everything she would need and gotten her spellwork up to par and seen her off onto the train.

Eventually, she found a compartment and set her trunk in the overhead before sitting down and looking at the window, thinking over how she was going to stand out not only as a final year transfer but due to the silvery blond her hair had taken after the battle that claimed the other senshi.

Harry walked down down the cars of the express with his luggage in tow. Ron and Hermione had already arrived on campus via other means so he couldn't really sit with his friends. His celebrity made it difficult for him to ever find time to relax, especially with the death of Dumbledore and the rumors of Voldemort getting ready to attack. He just wanted some peace and quiet, some time to think or have regular conversation.

He noticed a compartment with a single girl in it who appeared to be around his age. He slide up the door and gave her a small smile. "Excuse me...do you mind if I sit in here with you?" He asked politely, pushing his glasses up the brim of his nose and moving his hair to cover his scar. With any luck, this girl wouldn't recognize him and he might be able to get some peace for a change. He kept his fingers crossed as he waited for her to reply to his inquiry.

Usagi turned and looked at the boy when he spoke. "I don't mind." She gave a soft smile before looking out the window again, using her reflection to discreetly check and make sure her crescent moon hadn't decided to randomly show as it had been doing from time to time for a few months.

Harry nodded and let out a soft sigh as he entered the compartment and silently closed the door. He placed his luggage in the above head compartment and sat across from Usagi, looking out the window as well, admiring the lovely countryside as the express made its way down the tracks. He noticed Usagi doing the same, and then noticed something odd....he knew most people in his year from all houses, after all, they had been together for years. She was almost uncomfortably foreign...could she be an agent of Voldemort?

"So...what house are you in...if you don't mind my asking?" Harry decided to open up with a harmless topic, offering her a small smile as he leaned back in his chair, trying to relax some.

Usagi mentally sighed in relief that her crescent hadn't appeared before looking back to Harry. "I'm not in a house. I'm transferring in." She chuckled a bit. "Final year and I'll be a transfer student."

"What house are you in, if you don't mind my asking?"

"Oh? A transfer in the final year, huh? I've heard that's pretty rare. You must be very talented!" Harry exclaimed, eager to meet someone who likely had a lot of skill. For now, his suspicion would lax as he leaned forward some, his smile wide and his eyes clearly excited.

"I'm a Gryffindor! I hope we can end up the in the same house and in some classes together." Harry extended his hand out for a friend handshake as he let his wish be known. She seemed liked she'd make a fine member of the house.

Usagi blushed. "Maybe. I'll honestly be happy if I can at least keep up with everyone else."

She grinned, her bright blue eyes lighting up as she placed her hand in his for a shake. "I'd like that. Ooh! Where are my manners? I'm Usagi."

"I'm sure you will. I don't think you would have been accepted in otherwise!" Harry tried to reassure her as he shook her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze to try and convey his support for her. When she mentioned her name, he raised his eyebrow some. Clearly not an English name...but a very cool one none the less!

"I think that is a very cute name...I'm Harry! I hope we can get along." His smile remained and his hand lingered on her own, squeezing it again. Part of him was not wanting to let go of her hand as his eyes locked onto her own through his glasses, a small blush on his face.

Usagi blushed when he complimented her name. "Thank you. It's Japanese for rabbit. It's nice to meet you too Harry."

Her gaze didn't leave his and she squeezed his hand in return. "You're cute when you blush."

"Oh...well that name certainly suits you then." He chuckled when she mentioned her name meant rabbit...her hair certainly made her look like a rabbit to some degree. When she mentioned how cute he was, his blush just intensified as he looked down, embarrassed, but also not letting go of her hand as well, interlocking his fingers with her own.

"You're even cuter when you blush too..." Harry managed to get out in a tone just below a whisper before his eyes locked onto her own again.

"Could I....sit next to you, Usagi?" He asked, standing up from his side of the compartment, hoping desperately she would say yes. He wasn't sure what it was, but he just felt so attracted to her.

Her own blush intensified as she looked him over. She didn't know what it was, but she felt attracted to him. She had the urge to run her fingers through his messy dark hair and his green eyes made her wonder if he could see her soul.

"Sure." She bit her lip slightly. "Are...you seeing anyone?"

Harry nodded gently and moved to sit down next to Usagi while till holding hands with her, their legs brushed up against each other as his blush seemed to intensify as he licked his lips as he looked back at her after she asked her question.

"No...I'm not....are you?" Harry decided to ask as his other hand slowly reached out and gently cupped her cheek as he ran his thumb across the smooth skin of her cheek and chin as he seemed to be looking at her lips...a hunger starting to grow in his eyes.

Feeling his hand on her cheek, she reached up to play in his hair. "No. I'm not. " The hunger in her eyes matching that in his.

Her eyes flicked between his eyes and his lips as she bit her lip hesitantly for a moment. She then closed her eyes and leaned in to gently press her lips to his.

Harry's eyes widened in shock for a moment...he had been planning to kiss her but he didn't expect her to act first! His eyes soon closed as well though and he pressed his lips firmly back against Usagi's own. His tongue lashed at her lips, seeking to gain access to her mouth and her own tongue. He moaned softly against her lips as he felt her soft fingers tussling with his hair.

His own hand rubbed her cheek for a few moments, enjoying the sensation of her soft skin against his digits before his hand trailed downwards and settled on her thigh. He gave her leg a nice squeeze and began to rub at her thigh underneath her skirt...his hand slowly but surely moving up her leg towards her womanhood as he felt a bulge slowly starting to grow in his trousers.

Her lips parted at the request, her tongue flicking to meet his, a soft moan escaping her in answer to his own. Her hand tussled with his hair, enjoying the wildness of it.

She didn't object when she felt his hand moving up her thigh as her own hand slipped down to rub him through his trousers. Reluctantly, she broke the kiss, panting as she looked at him. "Let's agree to not go all the way here on the train. We can get each other off on the train and maybe go full on sometime after we've settled in and everything at school. Deal?"

Harry's tongue pressed up against Usagi's own, swirling around chaotically and rubbing up against her own with passion and hunger. His hand continued to crawl up her thigh and soon began to stroke at her womanhood beneath her panties, his fingers pressing up against and rubbing her clitoris through the fabric. He moaned against her lips as he felt her rubbing at his rather large bulge through his trousers...he could already feel his boxers and cock becoming sticky with his pre-cum.

As she broke away from the kiss, his breath was ragged by he did his best to catch his breath as Usagi spoke. He nodded his head, giving a brief affirmative grunt...he wanted to get back to making them feel good. His mouth as soon on her neck, planting kisses up and down her neckline before he stopped to nibble and suck on a single spot, marking her with a small hickey.

She gasped when she felt him rubbing at her womanhood through her panties. Her womanhood growing wet with her arousal as she involuntarily bucked against his fingers.

She tilted her head with a moan as he kissed and sucked, her free hand slid in his hair to cradle his head against her while her previous hand worked to free him from his trousers and stroke his full length

"Usagi....you are so beautiful, so sexy..." Harry whispered hotly in her ear, nibbling on her earlobe and sucking as his fingers ventured into her panties. He felt just how wet with desire she was as his fingers began to rapidly rub her clitoris now before twisting and tugging on it gently. After teasing and playing with her clitoris for a few moments, two of his fingers began to push themselves into her tight and wet pussy...the feeling of his fingers being engulfed in her womanhood was amazing.

He moaned as he felt his massive cock finally freed from his pants. He was well endowed as his cock was quite large and long...it was veiny and throbbing, in need of attention now that it had finally escaped the cell of his pants.

Usagi panted and moaned as his fingers worked like magic on her. He was working her perfectly and just how she liked. Her hips bucked as his fingers slid into her, pulling a long moan from her. "Mmm...just like that."

She gasped when she felt how big his cock truly was. "You're so big Harry." She moaned, carefully moving so that she was straddling him, allowing them better access to each other. Her hand slid up and down his cock, her grip firm but soft at the same time.

As Usagi moaned out her approval, Harry fingered her deeper and faster. He pushed his two fingers knuckle deep into her as his thumb brushed up against her clitoris with every thrust as his digits slammed into her like pistons. She seemed to squeeze his fingers ever tighter with every thrust.

When she mentioned the size of his cock, Harry looked up into Usagi's eyes with his own yet again, his face tinted red. "I love you, Usagi." He confessed before pressing his lips back up against her own roughly and with hunger. His tongue darted into her mouth as Usagi's hand became smeared with Harry's pre-cum oozing from his tip as she stroked him constantly.

Usagi matched his hunger in the kiss, her tongue meeting his as she kissed him back just as roughly. "Love you too, Harry." Each thrust of his fingers brought her closer to the peak, her arousal juices coating his fingers.

She matched her strokes on his cock, eager to make him cum as he was clearly eager to make her cum.

Harry's moans grew louder as he felt a pressure starting to build up in his cock as more of his pre-cum oozed from his bulbous tip and he felt more and more juices coating his fingers and indeed, his whole hand from Usagi.

Her words seemed to urge him to finger fuck her even harder and faster as he groaned out against her lips. "Usagi....I'm close...come for me!" He wanted to make her climax first as his own climax was painfully near...he wanted to make sure his new lover got as much or even more pleasure than he did.

Usagi took advantage of all the pre-cum he was oozing and used it like a lube on his cock while she stroked him.

His words were a turn-on as her own orgasm was extremely close. "Mmm. Let's cum together." She purred against his lips as her hand stroked his cock in time with the thrusting of his fingers inside her. It wasn't long before she was crying out his name as she came all over his fingers.

"Ah! Usagi! I'm coming!" With those words and as Usagi came all over his fingers, Harry too came. His hips twitched violently as he shot his load out all over Usagi's hand and thighs, splattering her uniform with his seed.

"Ahhh...Usagi....sorry...I made a mess..." Harry said, his breath ragged as he leaned up and gently pressed his lips against Usagi's own softly, enjoying the afterglow of the his climax.

Usagi was panting herself and still managed to giggle. "I can't exactly be mad. We both made messes. " She kissed him back softly.

She cast a minor wandless spell to clean them up, silently thankful that Setsuna had taught her such. "I've heard this ride can take a few hours still. "How about we take advantage and rest up?"

Her head was already lying on his shoulder as she spoke, obviously content enough to willingly fall asleep in his arms. "If we're lucky, we might get another round before we get to Hogwarts."

Back
Top Bottom