Mx Female Time to Breed (MxF)

Gromnar

Super-Earth
UPDATE: March 12: Craving CYOA

Hello,

Finally getting around to making a request thread. Just looking for a few things to have mutually beneficial fun!

About Me
- Been RPing here on and off for a couple of years
- I have lots of RP experience, both smut related and regular. GMed many D&D and Pathfinder games, for example
- I write in the 3rd person, though I can do 1st person on occasion
- I enjoy writing in detail. Sometimes I can make longer paragraphs, and other times shorter, depending on where the RP is going
- I prefer to RP via PM
- I can usually post multiple times a day, however don't take it personally if I can't respond within a 24 hour period
- Communication is important to me, and if there's something wrong or I'm no longer interested, I will let you know
- I am only interested in male and female role play.
- I am happy to bring some of your kinks into the RP, its important we get what we both want, though any "No's" on my F-list (see signature) are final
- I enjoy playing dominating characters

You:
- More than anything, please be respectful and open. I try not to judge and I'd appreciate the same
- If you loose interest or no longer want to RP with me, that's fine, but please let me know you want to stop. I won't take it personally. It's very rude to simply disappear.
- Willing to play the female character in the story(s)
- Communication is key. Don't be afraid to ask questions
- Please, no one liners. I know not every reply warrants several paragraphs, but I loose interest in one-liners and replies that don't seem well thought out or detailed
- You hopefully enjoy playing submissive characters

Primary Theme: Breeding

I absolutely love this kink; the kind of sex that results, intentionally or not, with the female character having the possibility of getting pregnant. Whether she does or not is for us to decide, but the sex is pure, raw, unprotected and deep. If you would like to RP with me, these is one of the central themes.

Story Ideas

Some of these are in greater detail than others, but please feel free to add suggestions or pitch your own story ideas! I play the character on the left.

Son x Mother: A mother, a product of incest and raised with it herself, is single after the loss of her husband/brother. Raised as a submissive where the female in the family gives herself to the male, she does so when her son becomes of age (tbd). She gives him control and teaches him about sex and the world it opens too.

Father x Daughter: A single father has raised his daughter to be his lover. It's what she knows and her dad parades her around in this fashion, almost inviting undo trouble from others.

Twin Brother x Twin Sister: Having shared everything together since birth, the two siblings naturally find sharing their bodies to be the next step in their evolution together.

Male Teacher x Female Student: A dominating teacher has his eye on a vulnerable, impressionable girl in his class. He leads her into his lap ideally with her consent but isn't afraid to take it if she declines.

Male Student x Female Teacher: A smart, but bored student has an intense crush on his teacher. He feels she returns his affections, whether accurate or not, and soon a consensual or non-consensual union erupts, with the student taking control of the teacher's life.

Create Your Own Adventure

Currently craving the below CYOA. Would love to RP this with someone!

70BIBpe.jpg

Kinks

Although my F-List has kinks in more details, these are the primary ones I enjoy:
- Cervix Penetration: Goes well with breeding; putting the tip of the penis into the womb
- No panties: Female character being forced/chooses to wear a skirt without panties
- Creampies
- Impregnation
- Non-Con
- Incest

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread today. Please PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom