Dark Roleplay

Hunbunhun

Dust
Tw: abuse, noncon

About Me

Hello! You can call me Yan and I go by she/her and they/them pronouns. Either is fine. I'd consider myself an experienced rper a I've been around quite a few times. I tend to be a para rper and on good days, I can write long paragraphs though I take a while to reply and some days I might not feel up to it. 

Rules and/or Requirements

I am pretty chill, and most rules are fairly reasonable. Communication is key and I tend to be oblivious so tell me what you want in a roleplay! I do ask that you also be a para roleplayer and be open to smut obviously, but nothing that you'd be suprised at.

Preferences

I absolutely love dark themes and monsters. I tend to roleplay as female ocs though I have male ocs and can try my hand at playing canon characters. I like roleplaying as the submissive though I do have shapeshifting succubi ocs that are more dominant.

Pairings

Any abusive, non con and generally rough pairing appeal to me a lot. Monsters such as naga, and monster girls are also a guilty pleasure. Just ask if you wonder if I do something! I promise I don't bite!

Plots

We can discuss this in pms!

Closing Remarks

Overall, I am a fairly chill girl who's open to most things. I look forward to sinning with you all![/font]

Back
Top Bottom