Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some sort of Slice of Lifer...

Which of the following would be the better choice?

• Life with Monster Girl

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Rocking with the Band

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Getting Through School

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dark_Fire27

Super-Earth
Nothing too sex-heavy is the preference, but depending on how many are actually interested in the idea, it may be made into its own forum. However, I don't have too high of hopes for it to reach that far, yet I don't consider it impossible either. Regardless, the focus really is something a little more story focused with character development in mind; some tense situations may be brought in based on the characters involved. I have three ideas in mind, all of which are based on some media I've come into the attention of.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life with Monster Girl - Essentially, a human character (Preferrably male, but I will accept females also) has come into a sort of life-debt with a monster girl of some kind, and it's their responsibility to look after them, make sure they stay out of trouble while tending to their needs as necessary. This might be the most sexual of the trio, depending on the monster girls in question; ideas for them are just about endless, and may include any and all monster girls from the monster girl encyclopedia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rocking with the Band - Somewhat inspired from K-On! and similar anime, essentially a slice of life that sort of revolve around a band's life. Bass, drums, guitar and everything in between, getting together with a manager to prepare venues to play at, facing difficulties at times with one another. But as a whole, they aim to stick together in the long run, as some have been friends with others since they were young. Mixed group, strangers and childhood friends are welcome.

Getting through school! - Can actually be tied in with the other two above, technically, but can be its own idea as well; various characters trying to go through schools. The smart kid that is teased, the quarterback that knows little, the cheerleader with false rumors around her; these and other stereotypes, or even other characters with their own problems, are welcome as a whole. Lately, been in a mood to include characters with some kind of major hindrance about them, such as blindness, selective (or complete) mutism, amputees and so forth.

I do have this as a vote, so whichever one has the most for it, will be the RP I'll have done; no need to say your choices, just be sure to send a message through to show interest in the idea all the same. The choices may be few, but I may expand on this later if more ideas come to mind.

Rocking with the Band - Somewhat inspired from K-On! and similar anime, essentially a slice of life that sort of revolve around a band's life. Bass, drums, guitar and everything in between, getting together with a manager to prepare venues to play at, facing difficulties at times with one another. But as a whole, they aim to stick together in the long run, as some have been friends with others since they were young. Mixed group, strangers and childhood friends are welcome.

Getting through school! - Can actually be tied in with the other two above, technically, but can be its own idea as well; various characters trying to go through schools. The smart kid that is teased, the quarterback that knows little, the cheerleader with false rumors around her; these and other stereotypes, or even other characters with their own problems, are welcome as a whole. Lately, been in a mood to include characters with some kind of major hindrance about them, such as blindness, selective (or complete) mutism, amputees and so forth.

I am game for either of those two.

HELL YEAH K-ON!!!!!! The movie made me cry like hell and I just love the season 1 ending song “ don’t say lazy” I would also like to play someone similar to of course the second best girl being Mio with the first being mugi XD

https://youtu.be/Gdt4h0ZobfI and best alternate version ^^ https://youtu.be/vWEBKCpk00Q

Back
Top Bottom