Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa x Futa/Trap x Trap [IM Only]

Polymorph

Moon
Hey, hey!

I'm Jen, an avid roleplayer, and I love me some Futa on Futa action.
A laid-back, friendly person looking for a long term writing partner.

Rules. Very important! Adhere to them or don't bother hitting me up:

1. Timezones! I'm from Eastern Europe. It's a problem because of timezones. I still don't know the proper classification method, so it's either UTC+4 or GMT+4.
2. IM services only! Discord preferred, though open to alternatives! I'm sorry; I can't do E-Mail because it's too stretched out. Can't do PM's because they're confusing, and can't do threads because I'm shy. Please don't ask for any of the three!
3. I don't demand for you to be here every hour of every day. But if you're gonna leave for a while, or don't feel like it anymore, don't just disappear on me. Let me know, keep me updated. That said, some sort of regularity would be nice.
4. Be understanding that I, too, have things to do IRL and I'm not always available, or not always in the mood. Okay? Okay.
5. Be polite and friendly. Talk to me, interact. I like company.

In addition to that, I do FUTA X FUTA RP. Or Trap x Trap. You -can- try to coerce me into something else, but you better have a great idea.

The Yes-es:
~Switching. I'm a switch, I love giving it and I love taking it. Force me into one of the positions all the time and I'll quickly become bored.
~Being vocal and verbal. God damn, that's a kink for me. Shouting, moaning, screaming, incoherent sounds, talking, name-calling, flirting. Uffff. Give give give.
~Semi-realistic sizes. I can't say I'm a big fan of hyper. Give me something I can fit to the hilt. Keep in mind that also means only semi-realistic jaw stretching capabilities. <3 Make it big, but not enormous.
~Rough and messy! Always a plus. I don't mind to get a little more lax and soft time to time at all, though! Don't be shy to ask for something less bed-breaking. Cuddlefucking is HNNNG material for me.

The No-es:
~No scat, vore, gore, watersports and other nasty things.
~No foot fetishes, no footjobs, nothing connected to feet, please.
~No vaginas! Some people like it on their futas. I don't.
~No one-liners! And don't just write how your character reacts to what mine is doing. Give me something to bounce my shots off, something to work with.

If you'd like to give this thread a bump, sure! If you'd like to discuss further terms, PM is preferred! Hit me up, lovelies.

Last edited:
Alright, I'm gone for New Year's, but let's see if I find any presents under the tree when I'm back. Bumpity-boo.

Back
Top Bottom