Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Shorty Servant Sweetheart~ (Stonetribe & ldelgado1986)

Stonebones

Star
On the date of January 15th, 2018, Jenifer Adams has passed away. As per her will, she had requested that the following possessions be given to Tavish Adams, her closest living relative. You have our condolences and wish you the best in this time of mourning...

That brief note was the only sort of information that came with the rather large package that Tavish found on his doorstep this morning. No stamp or return address or anything. He didn't even hear a knock on the door and only found it when letting his cat inside. He stood there for a bit re-reading the note over and over, confused and not even knowing he was related to a Jenifer Adams. He wasn't sure if he should even open the package, the whole thing seemed kind of sketchy. His curiosity however, was simply too hard to fight. Setting the rather heavy package on his living room coffee table, he retreated into the kitchen to grab a letter opener to cut the tape on the card board box. Peering in, he was greeted with the sight of a number of antique looking items and trinkets. "Woah, cool..." He said idly as he reached in to pick up the largest of them, being an old vase with strange patterns he didn't recognize. "I suppose I could put this on the kitchen table for at least a little while. I may not have known this Jenifer, but if she's family I feel like I should pay respects some how. It looks a bit dusty though, maybe I should wipe it first.." He turned around to bring the vase into the kitchen, but as he did he unwittingly stepped on his poor pet cat's tail. The resulting loud hissing caused him to lose his balance and trip.

"WOAHOAHOAH!!!"

Crash!

Falling down face first, Saul painfully lifted his head up to see the shattered pieces of the vase littered across the floor.

Emmalina hadn't known that Jenifer died, it had been so long since she seen Jenifer. As Jenifer got older she needed Emmalina less which meant she stayed inside of her enchanted vase more often than not. It had been well over two years since the last time she was out, not that it mattered she was an imp anything she needed she could magick it up! The outside it looked like a vase inside it looked like a little home. Much like a Jinn except she didn't grant evil turned wishes. When the shaking started she got scared and screamed trying to hide anywhere she could it was never this noisy or shakey when Jenifer called her!

When the vase shattered it was like a mini tornado started to form where the vase had been before it stopped the pieces of the vase gone there stood what looked like a small stature but voluptuous woman hair so long it touched the floor wrapping around her legs. She only stood there at 3 feet as she looked at the male on the floor "Y-You freed me..? You freed me?!" she gasped out but then a squeaky gasp escaped her "That means... Is Jenifer gone? You're the next blood relative which mean you owned me... You freed me! No one owns me now!?" she rambled on her hands beginning to wring together "I'm free... Emmalina the free imp" she cackled with laughter falling to the ground kicking her tiny feet in a fit of giggles "Free!! free!!" she cried.

Tavish's eyes went wide as he witnessed the miniature cyclone of wind sudden appear from where the vase had impacted the ground. He quickly sat up alarmed when he saw it, utterly confused and panicked. Just before he could get up though, it had promptly dissipated in an instant nearly as soon as it appeared. What he found then was a...

A something...
He squinted and rubbed his eyes in disbelief.
What exactly was he looking at?

It appeared to be humanoid in shape, mostly.. Yet it had patches of fur, the color of which lined up with the patterns on her skin. It was also much smaller than him. It was actually kind of cute, it almost reminded him of some kind of plushie toy. And judging from it's voice and the curves on its body, he would have guessed that it was female, assuming that gender's applied to, well whatever it was.

Naturally, he was unsure how to proceed. He had to say something though.
"I uh... Hello there.. What, er I mean.. Who are you? If I may ask..."

When she heard him speak she sat up and looked at him her head tilting to the side then she smiled a toothy grin at him "I am an imp to answer the first question you very rudely tried to change to who I am." she stood up and dusted the imaginary dust off her body and cleared her throat. "Ahem... I.. am.. Emmalinaaaaa" she sang as she twirled in a circle her hands up in the air as sparkles released from her fingertips and danced and shivered down to the floor disappearing. "Emmalina Servadams is what I was named by Mistress Jenifer." she murmured.

Suddenly disappearing from the spot she had been in she was on all fours in front of his face inches from his face "You have her eyes." she murmured then stood up and skipped toward the door. "I thoroughly appreciate that you have freed me Ma-- Mister Adams." she smiled "I will be leaving your residence now, I am forever in your gratitude" her excitement was radiating off of her. She had forgotten imps weren't something humans used to see not choosing to change her appearance at first.

Tavish watched and listened intently as she cheerfully introduced herself. "Woah.. You're an imp? That sounds pretty amazing!" He said to her, surprisingly okay with such a bizarre turn of events. "Emmalina, right? My name's Tavish. It's uh, well it's nice to meet you." He sat up straight, now curious to learn more about his unexpected guest. Before he could say anything else though, she suddenly vanished from thin air and reappeared right in front of him. "Woah jeeze!" He softly exclaimed, not at all expecting that. "P-Please don't do that..."

What she said next only served to pique his interest further. "But wait, what do you mean by freeing you? Were you stuck inside that vase?" A thought then crossed his mind. "Wait, did Jenifer trap you in there?" He didn't know anything about his recently deceased family member, but if she imprisoned this girl then perhaps he shouldn't worry too much about paying his respects. He scratched the back of his head, this certainly was a lot to take in. "Sorry but uh, if you could just explain to me what just happened, well I'd super appreciate it."

"Mmhmm" she murmured as she turned to him "I sure am." she smiled that toothy grin at him again. "Well.. Mistress, she was obsessed with all things weird as she called it.. She learned how to catch an imp, trick me she did.. Nasty human, told me lies, promised me lies. Kept me cooped up in that vase for five years. FIVE!" her eyes flashed red, you'd think she had a fire in her eyes for a moment there. "Awful woman, made me do awful things for her. I guess one of the awful things finally caught up with her. The gods have given me freedom again, I'll never let anyone trap me again" she gave a small growl that was supposed to look and sound scary but just came out cute instead.

"Imps like shiny things, we like to play games to match wit.. Jenifer tricked me in a game, made me her slave. Made me magick her things, steal from humans, we aren't supposed to steal you know!" she got off track again walking back and forth wringing her hands angrily. "Imp isn't supposed to be trapped so long, two years maybe three! she forgot me she left me in there.. but then you!" she smiled again and ran over jumping onto his lap hugging him "You freed me! Thank you thank you" she smiled. "I'll never tell you how to catch an imp, don't ever ask. You'll never catch ME again, Jenifer was the first and the last. Never again Never again." she chortled. Emmalina stood up "Is there something you want Tavish? I grant you something for my freedom." she smiled.

Tavish was having trouble keeping up with what she was saying as she went off on him. She went back and forth from joyous to angry, she must have had quite the story to share and this was merely the abridged version. Even when obviously livid though, he couldn't deny how utterly adorable she looked! "Woah woah slow down there shorty!" He said, trying to calm her down. "So this Jenifer, she tricked you and made you her slave? Jeeze, I'm sorry to hear that, that sounds horrid." It was a good thing that his cat liked to laze around in the most inconvenient spots.

He held up his hands and laughed a little. "Don't worry I uh, don't have any intentions on re-capturing you, I promise." His eyes lit up when she promised him a reward of sorts. "Whoa, really? You can do that? Kind of like a genie and magic lamp sort of deal?" All sorts of ideas poured into his mind while he wondered what sort of limitations there might. Before he could get too carried away though, a thought occurred to him. "Err wait, on second thought maybe a reward isn't really warranted here. You might have guessed, but I actually had no idea you were trapped inside there. I mean, if I did know then I definitely would have let you out for sure! But me dropping and breaking it was a complete accident." Damn, what a shame too. A magical wish would have been awesome!

"Shorty? Shorty?!" She stood with her hands on her hips and huffed a little astray her that kept swaying in her face blowing away. "I'll have you know I'm quite tall for an imp!" While he spoke she spotted a mirror and began to look at herself in it turning checking out her body she was a little conceited currently as she watched herself, still listening to him. "Yes, horrid women she was" she murmured.

The moment he denied the wish she didn't try to get him to change his mind hey if he didn't want the wish she wasn't going to force it on him. "Well, I appreciate that you would have freed me either way. Well, Tavish, I am going to be on my way now but first." she murmured as she stood in front of the mirror. "I can't very well go out looking like this if YOU freaked out when you saw me I can only imagine the others." suddenly it was as if her image was static like a television static like something was making it hard for you to be able to tell there was something in front of you make you want to avert your eyes. The next moment a woman stood there looking at him. Emmalina had changed her imp form into a human form, you'd never know the difference, that she was 3 feet tal and plump moments ago.

He chuckled a little more at her amusingly annoyed reaction to his calling her shorty. "Aha, sorry sorry. You're just so cute, I couldn't help myself." By cute, he mostly meant it in the way like a puppy or stuffed animal. That being said, she had a surprisingly curvy figure despite being so small. He found it was kind of sexy in a bizarre way. Perhaps that said more about himself and his dirty mind than her.

When she reiterated that she would be making her leave, he couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed. He really wanted to learn more about her and magic and such, having no idea such things existed until earlier. It would be a bit rude of him to ask her to stay a bit longer though. After all, if he had been cooped up in a vase against his will for such a long time, he'd want to do what he pleased as well. "Well, I wouldn't say that I exactly freaked out. I was just more dumbfounded really." Then she transformed from a diminutive imp into a normally sized, albeit still petite human being. "Woah, that's pretty cool Emmalina! You must be pretty good at magic!" He said, expressing his awe at her abilities. He got up and showed her to the door, figuring that she must have been eager to be on her way. "Well uh, it was nice meeting you Emmalina. If you ever need anything, feel free to drop by and say hi. I've never met a magical imp before ha ha."

"Do I look cuter now?" she murmured noticing how he had been looking at her. "Actually all imps can do this. This is like elementary magick." she laughed a little and began to walk to the door with him. A little anxiety running through her she was about to walk out the door and be released for the first time in five years. Honestly, she couldn't wait to go find her family, hoping they'd not of had the bad luck of being trapped like she had. Nodding her head to him as she walked out "Thank you Tavish, I will be forever grateful to you." she made sure not to say she was indebted to him, it would give him reason to call her back whenever just as bad as being trapped. "Never know maybe one day you'll see me again can never rule that out. Goodbye Tavish" she murmured as she walked off with what would have seemed the last time he would see her, but that was far from the truth.

It had been almost two months before he would see her again, he MIGHT have seen her a couple of times in the last week but she quickly disappeared seemed like a hallucination. Emmalina had tried hard to find her family, they were gone. From her father down to her youngest sister who had only been 3 the last time she saw her. She could still feel them they were most definitely still alive, but they were owned like she had been. Two weeks to lick her wounds that she now had no one before one day she had been laying in a meadow and relaxing when she had remembered Tavish and what he had said "feel free to drop by and say hi" Emmalina had been sitting on his porch in human form sitting Indian style on his steps she waited for him to come home. A whole story had been set up that she would tell him about why she came back, she wouldn't admit that she now no longer had anyone.

He chuckled a little when she asked him how she looked, leaning down a bit and placing his hand on his chin to examine her. "Well, you're definitely still cute for sure. Though really, I think I prefer your imp self since that's the real you." He stood up straight again and scratched the back of his head. "Oh really?" It would only make sense that he wouldn't know what was the norm as far as magick matters were concerned, he had only thought that such things existed in fantasy after all. He politely held the door open for her as he waved her off. "Yeah uh, no problem. Maybe next time we see each other you can teach me some of that magick ha ha."

For him, the two months that had passed after their initial meeting weren't nearly as eventful. His life had carried on like normal, not much having changed. He grew somewhat fearful of the rest of the items that resided in the package he had received, so he stashed them away in his attic hoping to forget that they even existed. Before long though he came to believe that his encounter with the little imp girl didn't even happen at all! It was so strange after all, he believed to be but a dream. It was all to real though, and this fact was about to become evident to him.

As pulled in the driveway after work, he immediately spied Emmalina sitting on his porch and the memories came rushing back. He walked up to her with a dazed look on his face. "Huh, so it wasn't a dream after all. Uh, hey there Emmalina, it's kind of been a minute huh? What brings you here?"

Emmalina had her eyes closed and was falling asleep leaned up against the wall her hands on her lap when she heard the car her eyes opened. Looking at the car her head turning a little bit curious on how to drive intrigued her, she never needed to know but she was curious now. Seeing him she smiled and stood up "I didn't think you'd be able to forget me. I'm not forgettable after all" she laughed a little. Walking over to him "I was bored with my original plan, remembered you said to come say hello. I was in town again, decided to come by and say hello. It's been 2 months, 1 weeks, and 3 days since I last saw you, much longer than a minute. Technically its been 98,000 minutes give or take." she nodded, not understanding he meant it had been awhile.

"I.. I was wondering if there was a chance, I could stay?" she asked "I have nowhere to be. I am curious how the other half lives, who better than someone who already knows exactly what I am. I can cook, clean, make sure your house is kept in order. Anything else you would need I could try to accommodate, I really wouldn't be much trouble at all. I promise."

He definitely wasn't expecting to see her again, though he certainly wasn't bothered by it. Dream or not, he had very much wanted to learn more about her being a magical being and all. That and how adorable and amusing she was, though that was more of a bonus. He chuckled a little when she boasted to him about how "unforgettable" she was. "Ha ha, well, you're not wrong. I'll give you that much." Her taking what he said literally elicited another brief chuckle on his part. "Pfft, sure okay. Missing the point aside though, you couldn't have actually made an accurate estimate of how many minutes had passed that quickly. Or is having a brain calculator another magic power of yours?" He didn't really bother to really explain the joke, realizing it likely still mostly be lost on her.

He was a little caught off guard with her request though. "W-wait, seriously? You want to stay here with me? What exactly was your original plan then?" He scratched the back of his head, wondering what prompted her to ask this of him. "Sorry, this is just really out of the blue is all. How's about we continue this conversation inside?" He stepped past her and unlocked the door, gesturing her to follow him inside. He set down his bag and sat down in his arm chair, beckoning her to take a seat anywhere on the couch. "So, what brought this on? If you don't mind me asking that is."

Emmalina scoffed at him "Tavish. I'm never wrong" she grinned her toothy grin at him and laughed at him "Being good with numbers is not a magical power, it's called listening in school" she laughed more than she shrugged her shoulders and frowned a little "Yeah... I thought you might.. want it? It'd give you a chance to know more about beings like me, I can teach you what you would want." she nodded. Following him in "nothing prompted this." she lied, not ready to admit her defeat. "Everyone seems to be going on with life, so since I fulfilled what I wanted I'm stuck to do nothing. I just thought." she sighed.

Suddenly changing back into the shape of her short big hipped imp again "Oh yes, much much better, sometimes it can be annoying living in that human skin, 24/7." she murmured and scratched her long ears and made a face of pure pleasure "yesssss" she hissed. Then stopped suddenly and stared at him "Sorry... I've had an itch all day but couldn't chance another human seeing me." she muttered. "I just thought that maybe you would like to learn more, you seemed curious that day so I said to myself -Hey Emmalina! Let's go pop in and say hi to Tavish finally- and Boom! here I am, then I thought about the proposition." she was only half lying now.

He raised a brow and his eyes widened a bit as he watched her transform back into her true imp form. He had seen it happen once already, but it was still an interesting thing to witness for him. He chuckled a little and nodded his head in agreement as he loosened his tie. "Heh, yeah I think I know what you mean. It always feels good to change out of my work clothes into something more comfortable when I get home too. Besides, I think you look cuter this way anyways." He leaned forward a bit, grinning while he propped his head up with his hand. "And you're definitely right about the curious part too. I don't think that most people get the chance to meet a magical imp, much less live with one."

He leaned back in his chair, thinking about the proposition. "So essentially, in exchange to living here you'll act as my own personal maid? That's what you're saying, right? Well, it certainly sounds like a pretty good deal to me. It's kind of ironic though isn't it? Having been trapped in servitude for all that time and then after finally being freed, becoming someone's servant. It would be by your own choice though, and you'd be free to leave whenever you'd like of course. Heh and honestly, I'll probably help out with the chores just as much."

I'm so glad he believed that I didn't really wanna talk about it anymore she though. Sadness started to show on her face she was remembering that her family was gone, she didn't know when the next time she would see them. "Well, maybe you can teach me how to be.. Human? I need to be able to blend in more" she nodded. "Yes. I'll be sure to keep it clean, make sure to cook, and anything else you need to be happy" she smiled her toothy grin.

"You don't try to trap me we will be just fine. Whatever your curious to know I'll be sure to help you learn it." she nodded again looking around his house realizing he was right, he kept a pretty clean home. "You're pretty cute for a human." Emmalina suddenly mentioned it. "I guess that's why you're sexually attracted to me. I don't know if I am to you, yet." not realizing it really wasn't appropriate to call people out when they were flirting.

Tavish paused in silence for a moment, not expecting her to so readily arrive to that conclusion. To be fair, she wasn't exactly wrong, such thoughts had indeed crossed his mind. But even after already meeting a couple months prior, the two of them were still only just recently acquainted and so he had no plans nor idea if he wanted to pursue her in that way. Before long though, a brief fit of laughter burst forth from him. "Pffft, well that certainly didn't take long. Oh boy, okay then. Here's your first pointer on blending in among other people. When it comes to sexual matters, you'll want to exercise a certain degree of subtly."

He let out a few last chuckles, living with this imp would be even more fun than her first thought! A playful grin spread on his face as he had an idea. "That being said, if you'd rather we try and figure that question out sooner than later then I certainly wouldn't mind." He was half joking by this point, not expecting her to actually take him up on that offer. But if she did, well that wouldn't be such a bad thing either!

Emmalina turned her head to him her long ears moving in different directions as she listened to what he said. A toothy grin came across her face as she pointed at him "Ahhh!! You're funny there Tavish! you almost got me." she chuckled and walked toward the kitchen "Ok, humans don't like to be told how it is. Got it." she nodded opening the fridge peering to see what he had. "I had a circle thing, I've heard of them but never had them. I saw these men in cars driving them to houses, it was called a peet zah." she looked at him "Do you have Peetzah?" she asked. Her long tail had been dragging behind her when she walked, the last time he saw her it was high up, today not so much.

"Where will I sleep at night?" she asked as she pulled out a bag of lunchmeat and sniffed it making a face. "Already cooked and sliced? Geesh, you humans have it good." she shook her head. "I don't think you would know what to do with an imp if I gave you a chance Tavish." she had been jumping back to that conversation, quite obviously it was still in the forefront of her mind.

He raised a brow again, this time out of slight contempt rather amazement as from before. Did she really not understand human social norms or was she feigning ignorance to a degree and wanted to sass him a little? Either way, he took it in stride and let out another friendly chuckle, already finding her company to be quite enjoyable. "Heh heh, well again you're not entirely wrong." He said, conceding for the moment. He got up and followed her into the kitchen, letting out another laugh as she proceeded to open up his fridge and examine it's contents. She certainly was making herself at home just fine, wasn't she? "Oh pizza? Yeah sure I can order us one. I don't feel like cooking right now anyways."

Leaning against the counter, he took out his phone and started to order via a phone app. "Well, you can sleep in my bed for now. Until we can get you situated with your own room and bed, I'll just crash on the couch." Despite their unabashed talk of possible sexual attraction moments earlier, he still intended on upholding himself to some gentlemanly standards. It seemed that conversation wasn't over however as she brought it back up. Standing his phone down, he gave her a faintly cheeky look. "Oh really?" He said, challenging her. "So are you saying that you'd know what to do with a human given the chance? It works both ways after all."

"Yes order the Peetzah" she murmured eyes getting wide. "You can sleep in the bed with me Tavish, I won't take much space, I mean fear not. I don't bite." she suddenly smiled showing all her teeth "much." she walked over to him "Yes, really. I don't know what to do with a human but it couldn't be hard or much work" she scuffed. "You talk lots of false truths Tavish, never been with an imp and you have such confidence." she chuckled. "Do you believe you would know what to do with an imp or would it be better if I took the human skin so you could figure me out?" she teased.

Walking away again her tail swayed behind her much like a cat who was looking to pounce on something. Scratching behind her ear she turned her head suddenly to Tavish "Tavish.. Will you help me find other trapped imps?" she said it almost too quietly "It would be a way to get me out of your home faster too." she nodded.

Back
Top Bottom