Supernatural Thread Roleplay!

LilyD69

Banned
Banished
Hello all! So my question is... Do you like supernatural!? I do, I absolutely love it. I am looking to start one or a couple THREAD roleplays. The PM system isn't working out the best for me and I've been itching to start a roleplay on a thread. I am relatively obsessed with werewolf roleplays. I'm talking human to the eye but can change into an actual wolf kind of like the movie blood & chocolate they turned into actual wolves. Recently though I have started to find interest in all things Fae, Elf, Witch... If you have ever read any books from Patricia Briggs (Mercy Thompson Series) Kelley Armstrong (Otherworld Series) or Kim Harrisons (Rachel Morgan Series) I will freaking love you forever and maybe talked into doing a roleplay of the PM system or a Messenger service. If you don't know anything about these series and want to just set up a roleplay of some characters or setting. These are the things I am looking into roleplaying currently. Give me some ideas of what you might think I'm interested in also. I am not putting settings up because I would really like to come up with something together some type of setting and then start a thread roleplay :) PM me ASAP! I'd like to start ASAP.

Werewolves
Elves
Fae

Back
Top Bottom