Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Addams' Affairs (shaniXwildwolfking246)

Shani

Pulsar
Morticia Addams, loving devoted wife and mother of the Addams Family was going stir crazy. She despised when her adoring husband was away on business leaving her all alone. Well maybe not fully alone as there was still her two dasterly children Wednesday and her brother Pugsley, Mama, Uncle Fester, Lurch and of course Thing plus all of their beloved pets. Alas without Gomez her life was Incomplete.

Besides the children were at school during the day, Fester and Mama were up to their usual shenanigans. These past two weeks with out her Gomez has been the longest of her life. It was bad enough she was even smoking more, of course not in the sense of a cigarette or cigar, Morticia's body would just start smoking. Besides calling him when she could to talk to him or tease him a bit seeing as he was so far away from her. She knew he would be coming home soon any minute now.

Morticia had a few new outfits added to her wardrobe for her husband's return. Choosing this particular lacy outfit, for her stunt. Today she was aid by Lurch to play with a new toy they had gotten. He lifted and trapped Morticia onto the Spanish Donkey. Suspended from the ceiling by her hands, with a ball gag in her mouth, having weights attached to her feet, straddling the Spainish Donkey being just enough to stimulate her womanhood, but it left that way too long could cause serious pain even able to rip her in half. Through her gag she muffled "Thank you Lurch" have already given him a note to pass on to Mr. Addams when he comes home and to keep the children out of the dungeon if they came home first.

RE: Addams' Affairs

Oh that vile temptress! Did she know what she was playing at? Gomez thought perhaps not, otherwise his little nightshade blossom might have thought discretion better than what he was now prepared to do her as punishment. Like any sensible man he had enjoyed her musings for the most part, but when she had broken out the french it had awoken dark thing within him. He could hardly wait to get home to his haughty little hellion...after all two could play her little game.

Lurch's company on the drive home had done some to placate the fire within him, though the hulking butler could tell how the time away had affected him as he stayed mostly silent aside from the occasional sigh as he stared out in the window off into the distance somewhere unknown...though his silence broke when they entered town again. "Lurch I honestly don't know what to do. On the one hand I understand my darling hemlock beauty's teasings are simply her way staving off loneliness. But this last time...she was a regular succubus on the phone. The seeds she planted into my ear...I am truly tempted whether she could withstand half the things she proposed to me." He lamented in a notably distraught tone, Lurch simply letting out a series of grunts, groans along with a sudden growl to get his attention before opening the glove box and handing him a mysterious note which he immediately set to reading upon smelling the heavenly aroma of his beloved siren's perfume of sage and thyme...so she was in a spanish mood.

He let out an almost sinister chuckle after reading her note before clutching it tightly to his heart, "That woman, even after all these years she knows how to bring out the sadist in me." He merely remarked before falling silent for the rest of their journey, a playful smirk on his lips and certain evil gleam in his eye.

Following her instructions he was quick in moving through their gothic and stately abode, throwing open the door to the dungeon and entering before locking it tightly behind him to ensure their absolute privacy. Thankfully she had her back to him, allowing him to remove his silken purple tie which was swiftly put around her eyes and tied tightly which left her now completely helpless until he reached around to pull the large purple ball gag. She would feel his strong hand gently wrap around her throat before he gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek before leaning in. "My my, looks like someone was prepared for my return. But that won't save you from my wrath my dear little damsel-in-distress. You've been a right terror to me this past week and I intend to punish such blatant slutiness. Now before I begin do you have anything to say for yourself my dear?" He said in a tone that made it clear just how much he was relishing her current peril, her latin lover stepping away for a moment before returning and forcing something firm and certainly leather between her teeth.

"Hold this for a moment, I need to prepare my luscious victim for her torment." He crooned to her, hiking up the bottom of her outfit which both further tortured her womanhood and exposed the entirety of Morticia's bountifully fleshy rear. Next took hold of the front of her little costume and peeled it back until her bosom sprang free, her husband chuckling as he noticed the presence of a pair of small silver hoops through her hard nipples. "Mind explaining this lovely piece of jewelry my dear? I thought I remembered you saying you'd never get these pierced unless I was the one who did it." He teased, hooking both rings with two fingers and tugging on them lightly as his free hand removed her impromptu gag to allow her to answer.

Morticia knew he would be home sometime today but she didn't know when, leaving herself in the play room over a device that in time would split her in two. She had been in agony for two weeks without her beloved. Death would have been bliss compared to being separated from her love. Morticia was hard to break between the Frump's and the Addams lines they were tough, they thrived in pain and agony, where others ran from it. They embraced and welcomed death like a friend not a foe.

Morticia zoned off into a meditative state starting to grow a bit uncomfortable, she liked it but was growing bored of waiting for him. Normally having the patience of saint but she was excited for Gomez to come home. She wanted her Spanish flame home with her. Still in her calm place she didn't hear the door burst open. Snapping to as the silk tie covered her eyes and his sweet strong aroma filled the air. Smiling as she heard his voice, feeling his strong hand upon her throat. Biting her bottom lip once the bag was removed. "Oh Mon Cher! You're home! It gives me such joy knowing how much I can distract you mind and cause so much trouble." She managed to say before he told her to hold the thick leather in her teeth.

Morticia whimpered as her pulled on the lower part of her outfit already torturing her womanhood further causing her hips to swivel some. Gasping slightly as he tugged on her newer body jewelry healed but still sensitive. Once the leather was removed from her mouth she cracked her jaw, "I wanted to surprise you with them and my outfit. I was going to wait but knew you'd want to play with them and they wouldn't have healed in time, Thing a nice job he has a real steady hand." Morticia explained. "I've missed my big strong Inquisitor!" She purred.

He chuckled at her honeyed words, "You've been an outright temptress to me this past week and I intend to pay you for it my luscious little hellion. I have half a mind to let this thing split you right in two...perhaps even make it do so front to back. But then I'd be a lonesome widower and it would be cruel to remove one of god's most beautiful creatures for such petty reasons. Hmm perhaps I should treat you like the shameless slutty siren you've acted like this week...maybe make you confess your crimes and seek repentance like a proper Inquisitor." He crooned to her, delivering light crack of the leather instrument to her exposed rear which she would now recognize as one of his favorite shark skin riding crop. "Then again I could always stretch you on the rack until your limbs dislocate if you're in a truly masochistic mood my darling hemlock flower. But first I believe some more simple punishment is in order first." He quipped, getting the stool to disconnect her wrist restraints from the ceiling before reconnecting each to one another behind Morticia's back.

After stealing a dirty french kiss from he snickered in her ear. "So what will it be my darling little captive? Will you bargain for my mercy or shall I let this lovely contraption make you twice the woman you currently are?" He asked in a playful but also sadistic tone, more roughly tugging on her nipple piercings before allowing her to calm and answer his question.

Morticia was in a tight place at the moment, she was slightly Disturbed by how dark Gomez was being he certainly wasn't fully acting like himself. "Gomez I spoke French..." She stated normally kissing up her arm or caressing her but he seemed unphased by her words. "...Gomez, remember that we can't have relations if you let this tear me through...." Morticia reminded him. "As much as to die here on this Donkey, would be bliss but to spend an eternity in hell waiting for you to join me would be truly torture."she hissed at him softly.
Jumping slightly releasing a gasp as the shark skin riding crop hit her pump pale ass. "Mmm shark skin brilliant choice, darling." She complimented she could feel herself becoming wet as he spoke of stretching her on the rack as he twisted the rack fucking her roughly at the same time the idea of cumming at the same time as her limps disconnecting.
As he released her hands from the ceiling her full weight pressing against the pyramid torture decive her hands now behind her back. She moaned as the pressure was making it dig in uncomfortably.
While her mouth was agape french kissing her lover back. Whimpering as he pulled her nipple rings leaning forward to lesson it which only made her more uncomfortable.

Her body trembled, "I...I confess...I called my daring husband to hear his voice...to tease an torment him... Moaning softly into the phone... taughting about how wet I was needing release...needing my conquistador to come home and ravish me. Like the horny harpy I am."

He sighed at her reasonable words, "A true shame that would be my dear. Plus who would keep your mother from turning Pugsley into a swine again with me in the depths of sorrow?" He quipped in a tired tone, climbing upon the donkey himself to sit across from her. He forced her chin up with the end of his crop, a devious smirk playing upon his lips as his dark siren confess her sins. "Oh but my darling senorita you are far more than a horny harpy. You are my insatiable and alluring archangel...and I wouldn't have you any other way." He crooned to her, stealing another kiss before climbing off the donkey and moving quickly to release his beloved from her current peril and to remove her blindfold before offering his hand to help her off the hellish contraption.

"But now I feel cheated my dear. You intended to have me ravish you like a whore of Babylon and yet confessed so readily...but perhaps I might still have my well deserved fun with you another way, provided my darling little nightingale is willing to strip down to nothing but her lovely little thong. Your dear inquisitor wishes to give your hide a nice tanning before you will be allowed any proper pleasure from him...or would you rather keep your date with the new custom designed rack I bought you for our anniversary?" He crooned in far more gentle and affectionate tone, his hands snaking around her body from behind to hold her close as he gave both sides of her neck a series of playful nips.

Morticia heard her husband sigh, making her upset feeling bad for ruining the moment. When he brought up what Mama had done, "Mama had better not! Nor when she turned him into a money!" Morticia reminded him. Feeling the end of the crop ounder her chin she looked straight assuming that was where Gomez was as she couldn't see him. Morticia smiled at his compliments. "Thank you my love." She smiled kissing him once again. Looking upon her husband as the weights were removed and she was freed from the Donkey. Her nether region now sensitive from sitting up there most of the day waiting for Gomez. Maybe next time without the full weights.

"Oh? Don't feel so cheated Mon Cher, we have plenty of other toys to play with. I apologize again it's been so long and the wait is torture enough. You can still ravish as such, if missed you and your attentions so dearly." Morticia admitted she hated when Gomez would go off on his business trips.

Thinking about the choices he gave her as he wanted to give her a call, but the thought of their newer toy was enticing. "Why not both? I have been such a bad girl I deserve to be punished for it, but then the rack could truly be rewarding." She stated placing a hand on her waist resting on his hand while the other snaked up to run her fingers through her husband's hair.

Gomez snickered at her fawning words, taking her hand and twirling her into him with his hands coming to rest on her luscious hips, "Oh you heretically masochistic whore, I should lock you up in the iron maiden for your crimes...but perhaps you might still earn the mercy of the rack through a display of repentance." He crooned in her ear, giving her fat ass a hard smack with his free hand. "Strip down to thine thong and heels before kneeling before me vile temptress. Do so quickly or a night impaled within the maiden will be your fate." He hissed in a stern and authoritative tone, completely immersed in his role as her inquisitorial tormentor for the moment.

Should she comply with his demands she would quickly be presented with her beloved's throbbing member which had just sprung from the prison of his trousers, a burning fire in his eyes as he glared at her in mock fury. "You shall earn my mercy through your thorough servicing of my holy member and the consumption of my divine seed you depraved french succubus. Should you fail to relieve me of the urges you have wrought within me I will not hesitate to give you to the maiden. Am I understood senorita?" He growled at her with an accent more akin to that of his ancestors.

Twirling into her husbands arms as he spun her landing perfectly against him. "Thank you..." she smiled at his complement. Morticia would have fun in either the iron median or the rack granted she always preferred the rack. tilting her head as he spoke in her ear. Her body jolted upon feeling the hard smack to her mostly bare ass. Mortitica began to remove her lacey lingerie Moving to get on her hands and knees adjusting herself.

Watching his member spring forth nearly hitting her in the face as it did so. Hearing his command, to pleasure him or else the median which would suck as she wouldn't want to be away from him as he had just returned home. Licking his tip in slow sensual circles, only to kiss it before she was to make her way licking up and down his shaft. Wrapping her tongue around him all the way to his balls, nibbling and sucking upon them. Making sure to pay them some attention. Licking her way back up to his tip, Morticia wrapped her tongue around his cock beging to suck him back and forth into her mouth.

Gomez grunted as she began to assault his well endowed member, his free hand soon moving to gently take up a fistful of her luscious raven mane to keep her to her task until it was complete. "You...vile temptress. I should flay your back and burn you at the stake for your evil...But perhaps you might be useful as example of what happens to immoral harlots who look to provoke an inquisitor with their depraved charms. Such a suitable fate for such a amoral archangel of the anti-christ." He growled at her in mock disgust, using the fistful of hair he had to force her down upon his throbbing member to make her gag on his cock for a moment before letting her pull back and catch her breath.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself you hellion of the abyss?"

Resting her hands on his thighs Morticia continued to suck her husbands cock as he seemed to lose himself within his role. Not that she minded as they were spending time together after two weeks apart. Which really isn't all that long for most but for this inseparable couple only death would be worse. Sighing as he took hold of her silky raven locks. Her eyes widened a moment at the mere mention of burning at the stake. Seeing as Aunt Calpurnia was executed that way, for being a witch. As he forced himself deeper down her throat Mortica gagged and coughed on his large member, trying to catch her breath when he let her.

"I'd do it again." she smiled up at him mockingly.

He snickered at her answer, "Oh such a glutton for punishment you Morticia dear...it warms my heart to see my time away hasn't cooled the flame in your soul. Yet now I have the quandary of what to do with my defiant little minx of a wife that won't see her be horribly maimed. Perhaps you might have an idea dear."

Looking up at her dear Gomez, smiling upon hearing him snicker. "What can you expect after 13 years of marriage? Two weeks could never change that." She cooed lovingly. Adjusting her position to be a bit more comfortable, looking around the 'play room' the dungeon. Trying to think of what they could play with that wouldn't inflict too much bodily harm nor would seriously maim her. "What of a flogging in the stocks? I mean that would leave me completely helpless and at your mercy, Mon Cher."

He scratched his chin for a moment, striding over the aforementioned stocks while leading her by the hand. "Simply a flogging darling? I'm surprised you aren't having me whip or paddle your lovely little ass for being such an evil tease to your dear merciful master." He crooned, tickling her chin before opening the stocks for her to place her neck and wrists within before locking the frame back up tightly. Morticia now was trapped with her body bellow the neck now at her husband's complete control, a fact punctuated by Gomez delivering a hard backhanded blow to her bountiful rear.

Once he let go of her hair and allowed her to stand up Morticia took his hand gracefully walking over to the stocks with him. Pouting softly as she thought about it, "You're right perhaps a flogging is too simple...hm a whip is surely more deserved....then again i didn't really specify a tool anything could be used..." she trailed off thinking smiling softly as he tickled her chin. looking about the room for something more well equipped for her crime. Adjusting herself as Gomez locked her in the stocks. A vase of thorns caught her eye when she was decorating, "Would the thorns form my garden be more appropriate my love?" She asked just before being smacked on her plump pale behind. yelping slightly as he left a red mark.

Gomez snickered at her suggestion. "How poetic, the very things you nurture turned against you. A fine idea Morticia my dear, perhaps being bled a little will teach you not to torment your beloved so viciously in the future...or at least to not think such behavior won't have consequences. After all it is the manner of a slutty prostitute, not an intelligent and refined woman such as you my dearest senorita. I'll make it my mission then to not permanently scar your alluring form then...after all you do yourself a great service in wearing such flattering little outfits as the one I found you in." He teased, moving around to the front of the pillory and tenderly kissing his wife before going over to the vase and selecting the most supple and thorn bearing specimens for his use.

"Perhaps after this we might lounge by the fire and I can show you the tender affection you so desperately were deprived of these past two weeks. Or perhaps my devious little siren would be looking to be properly ravished upon the rug...but first there is the matter of your punishment my dear." He crooned, quickly moving behind her and giving her a light swat on the back of the legs with his thorny wooden instrument of torment.

Morticia pouted slightly as he was punishing her for missing her husband and wanting to play with him. She couldn't help that she became lonely, and besides having her own toys then couldn't companies to her Gomez. Staying quiet as she listened to him speak kissing her husband as he snuck around kissing her.

Smiling at his suggestion biting her lip, "Why not both?" She asked. Wanting to be ravished but also wanting his tender love and affection.

Morticia jumped slightly as the rose thorns wacked the Back of her thighs feeling the thorns dig into her flesh.

He chuckled at her suggestive reply, "Oh you vile temptress...you know how to touch my heart when while bound so tightly." He quipped in a stern yet affectionate tone, giving her thighs another round of light swats before dealing a pair of more firm blows across her back.

"Confess your sins foul harlot and perhaps I might show mercy on your tainted soul!" He growled, having slipped back into the part of the inquisitor for the moment.

Back
Top Bottom