Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Duel Maze

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewhiterabbit

Supernova
Serenity, Tea, and Mai were not alone in the maze but they were the only one to make it to the heart of the maze. "Come on like i look in the mood for a duel" Mai complained picking up a gold orb before she vanished. Ha Ha was written on the back seconds latter hundred of small balls of all colors dropped over the room. "Tea do yo think we can get Mai back" asked serenity wondering where the rest of the duelist were. they had all been invited back to Maximilianus castle and found themselves in the basement.

Walking around Tea felt something touch her leg and vanished in a puff of smoke a card falling to the ground. "No way i am going to touch that" she began to run only to strike a man who had appeared out of nowhere. He word the gold eye in a headband a second latter she vanished the blind man continued to catch more people. The more people he sent to the shadow room the stronger he would grow. "yugioh the master has judged that you should be next" he smoke as he turned the corner. He had already caught more then a dozen people men and women all gave the master power.

Yugi Had gotten himself lost in this maze, but that wasn't the worse part of it all. Yugi had also losted his deck as he walked inside the maze, but after making a turn to the left he found his deck box which still had his cards and some new ones as well. As soon as he put his deck box back on his belt a loud roar was heard from behind Yugi. He turned around to see it was a Battle Ox. "The master said that you are the next to fall before him." the monster said then Yugi had transform into Yami Yugi. "Then I'll see to it that your master will be the one to fall." Yami Yugi said putting his deck into the duel disk and both drawing five cards then saying it time to duel. "I'll start!" Yami said drawing one card then looking through his hand to what he had to use.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs43/f/2009/">http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs43/f/2009/</a><!-- m --> ... nsters.jpg

The battlefield appeased before the two dualist a small valley allowing only a single monster to be summoned by each of the players. Tea appeared in his hand as his favorite monster the Dark Magician girl the outfit made her feel a bit shy. "Yugioh help me" she could only see her friend having not yet been summoned to the field she could not move at all. She could hear the man in the background challenge yugioh to a battle and wondered why she felt so flat. "help its dark in here and i can't find the door" he body was slowly vanishing. After a few hours she had already lost a foot to the creeping darkness that was eating her body. "Im a in a card" she asked looking around the monster had already made its move summoning a copy of itself to the field.

Yami Yugi was shock to see Tea as his dark Magician girl. Fearing that if he use her he may lose her to the shadow relm so for most of the duel he hadn't played her, but seeing that she was slowly vanishing as the duel goes on he had on choice but play her. "Your monster may be strong, but he no match for my next monster!" he then tributed one of his weaker monster that was on his field to summon Tea. "Tea I going need your help here so attack!" he yelled out, but before Tea could do anything the Battle Ox had grabbed Tea's staff and throwned it away. Behind the monster was a quick play spell card that had increased the Battle Ox's attack points. The monster then ripped Tea's clothing to reveal her breasts and pussy As the monster had remove one part of his armor which now revealed his large cock. He then lifted Tea up Hooking his arms under Tea's legs then letting her drop on to his cock as he start to thrust in and out of her not stopping for a second.

Tea did not know a lot about dueling but she knew her attack was dark magic and was ready to attack when the card flipped up. "Hurry i need my magic book" she begged flying up there the Ox grabbed her and flipped her around. He then tore of her cloths and his armor plunging his cock into her body. As a monster she could take it all without dieing or having organs be pushed out of the way but it still hurt. "help me" she begged feeling the inhuman cock slam into her Dark magician girl body. That now naked looked a lot like her own only with the magician girl hat and shoes on. she could feel every inch of it she was no virgin and would not have been after al the meat he shoved into her. what was next she wondered would he find a way to summon another monster onto the field.

Yami was shocked to see what was happening to Tea and He couldn't do anything but watch as the beast rapes Tea's boy. "How dare you do this!" Yami yelled at the Battle Ox duelist. The creature only laugh as he let his monster kept on raping Tea. The monster a grabbed on tight to Tea's hips moving her up and down on his large cock. "This won't end until she sent to the graveyard." he said watching his monster do a number on Tea. "How about you switch holes I'm sure that her ass could use a thrashing." with that being said the monster pule itself out of Tea's pussy and rammed it cock into her ass hole.

"Please help me" she begged as he thrust into her ass to the balls she could feel his hands clawing at her chest. she was sure that she would explode from all the pressure as he shot sticky cum deep into her body. He chest was all clawed up with a little blood leaking over her chest as the monster thrust into her cunt. she felt her self falling apart as she was sent back to the shadow realm cum leaking out her cunt. not only had she been raped but she had failed to win the match loosing Yugioh 200 life points. "you girls better be ready no telling which one of us will be sent next" laying on her back panting.

Yami couldn't do anything to stop the monster from ripping and raping Tea apart. He couldn't anything but place a face down card and end his turn. "I will finish this attack now." he said his battle ox charging at Yami but was stopped and destoryed by mirror force. "Damn it I guess I'll end." he said as Yami draw for the turn. He grin as he place the card inside the duel disk. "Now I'll use monster reborn to bring back dark magician girl." he said bring back Tea on field looking like nothing had happen to her at all. "Forgive Tea I was reckless, but now he has nothing so attack him dircetly." he said pointing at the battle ox duelist.

She looked around her body was back to normal as if nothing had happened to her not the rape or after. "Dark magic attack" she yelled black energy slamming into the monster wiping out 2000 of his life points of so she hoped. She still looked like some costume freak and the memory of the rape would not fade that fast. "Now free me before this happens again" she yelled her breast shaking up and down. Did this costume come with a bra and panties no wonder why most players were men and not women.

The Battle Ox duelist had disappeared after his life points hit 0. Before Yami could say anything to Tea she was sucked back into the card. "She won't beable to get out until you defeat the master." said a unknow female voice which came from behind Yami. Yami turned around to see a younge girl in a blaack cloak about 14 years old or some around there. "If you want to face the master you will have to get through the maze and beat everyone you meet no matter who it is." she said getting ready for a duel with Yami. "Then I'll beat you and all those who stand in my way!" Yami said as he ready himself for the duel.

The field was a platform surrounded by four bridges each turn took the players monster closer to the center. creature with ranged attacks could strike before they reached the platform giving them an edge. "any one but me" Tea begged not wanting want happened to happen again there was dozens of people to choose from. she had even seen that Egyptian girl floating around one of many. "come on not me" she begged wanting a little to see Mai as a harpy girl it would be a good thing if it was just not her.

Yami did his best not to use any of his friends in the battle as long as he could. After a few moment of time Yami had gotten out his Summoned Skull on the field. "I going to use this spell card." the girl said using a card that made both players take one card from there other's hand in which she took the card that had Mia in it as Yami took a spell card. "Now I'll some your friend, but don't worry she'll go ack to your side." the girl said summoning Mia on the feeled and using another spell card to switch contral of Mia and the Summoned Skull. "Now I'll use mist body and flint on your friend." She said then three chain that was link together ripped apart Mia's clothing and at the ends of the chain pinched at Mia's clit and nipples. " Summoned Skull Attack!" she said as the monster striked the chain with lighting sending a strong shock through Mia's body, but she wasn't destroyed by the attack.

Mia watched herself vanish and appear on the enemies side summon skull on the other the costume of harpy lady did not cover much. "Now I'll use mist body and flint on your friend." she watched chains appear and rip what little in the way of clothing she had on. Before she could even cover herself the same hooks pierced her skin drawing blood. What kind of sick game was this turning into. "No don't attack" she begged before the energy surged through her body burning her flesh. She hovered there chained in place until the spell faded leaving her naked and abused with wing arms.

The girl ended her turn in which Yami drawed only to play one face down card. It was the girl's turn and she had a gin on her face. "First I'll play heavy storm." she said destroying all traps and spells on the field. "Now I'll give up your monster for Luster dragon #2" she said as the summoned skull vanished and as it replacement was a large dragon monster. "Hey Luster you can have a harpy treat." she said with a evil grin as the dragon grbbed Mia with one of it large hands. It then put Half of Mia in it mouth then straighten it long neck up so that gravity can help him swallow Mia down. Mia start to slowly fall deeper down the monster neck forming a bulge on it neck as the creature's muscil now could pull her down. Soon she would find herself in the monster stomach which barely gave her room to move as she had to bend both arms and legs to fit in the dragon's stomach. Suddenly the dragon's stomach started to move Mia around as a strong acid start to drip out from the walls of the stomach.

Mia watched as the dragon appeared grabbing her and placing her in its moth where it began to chew her a little before swallowing. She felt herself slide down its throat and into the giants stomach. acid began to eat away at her costume as she was held tight by the walls of the massive stomach. "heah i wasnt to go back to the shadow realm" swallows hard head does this stuff eat through skin. tries to climb back out of the throat before she is eaten by the creatures stomach to exit out the other end. "it hurts" see the flesh on her feet eaten"

Saddly for Mia the exit to the dragon's throut was shut tight and there was little air inside the dragon's stomach. Slowly she find herself growning tier from the lack of air as the stomach's walls moves Mia round getting her cover all over with it strong stomach acid. More stomach acid came out of the stomach's walls filling the dragon's stomach half way full and soon Mia will be sent to the graveyard. "Well I'll end by playing one face down card." she said ending her turn. "Now I will use this new card force play now I can make your move for two turns, but I can't do my battle phase." she said as she had Yami play Tea on the field and ended his turn. "Now I'll play one face down monster and end which means it your turn and I say you going to play your other friend Serenity it attack as your other friend will attack my face down." she said Forcing Tea to attack her monster, but it turn out to be Kisetai a fiend monster that look like a worm. The creature dodged Tea's attack and force itself into Tea's pussy pushing all the way to her womb. "And that will be my turn." she said with a grin on her face.

Tea watched as the monster shot into her cunt she could see that the creature hung out of her cunt a few inches. "what the hell i can feel it inside of her" she tried to pull the creature out of her cunt. she held onto it as it became as hard as a dick it wrapped around her body she clawed at the bug. inside the stomach Mia was being eaten alive her skin falling off before she was killed and sent to the shadow zone. she was screaming and smoking by the time she hit the floor her body was half eaten away. "no i have to be summoned again to be healed" she screamed looking at Tea in the game still.

"Now I'll use monster reborn." she bring back Mia to her feeled once more. "And then I use mist body on your friend she will attack your friend." she as Mia was force to attack Tea, but omething was contraling Tea as she used her attack to destroy Mia's clothing, then grabbed my and force her to bend over. Using the creature that was hang out of her cunt like a dick Tea ram the the dick like tail of the creature in Mia's ass hole.

"Please forgive me Tea" she begged fucking the monster that was Tea in the ass it was not something that she enjoyed. But after the dragon it was a sight better then being eaten alive by a monster. "You know i hate it when things go weird" she could see that Tea's ass was bleeding from all the punishment. The creature contorted spewing something from the mouth like cum but black in color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom