Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass Effect: Humanity Rising (Potter and Fire)

Potter-Kun

Star
Michael was a merc working a security job protecting a bunch of archaeologist on a dig site. He was a very unique human: he was large, tall,and strong. Humans had been modding their genes for generations, and he himself was one of the select few to be chosen when he joined the Alliance, making him one of the fastest and strongest warriors in the galaxy. Michael was now showing that strength and virility to a certain Asari called Liara.

He had her bent over a guard rail like a bitch in heat, her research top torn open at the front, her blue breasts molding against the cold guard rail as her bubbly blue ass was also exposed to him. His massive cock was pushing its way her tight, womanly and wet cunt; his hips slapping against her ass and making it jiggle with every thrust as he let out moans and groans. His massive rod wasn't even fully in her and already his bulbous tip was pressing at her cervix. Yet at the same time, he was playing with her clitoris, rubbing it rapidly and squeezing it between his digits gently.

"So, how is it? Your first human cock...you're going to become addicted, aren't you." He chuckled as he licked up her exposed neck, nibbling and sucking on a spot to mark her with a hickey before tilting her head to the side and pressing his lips up affectionately against her own, his tongue lashing at her lips and seeking to gain entrance to her mouth.

Liara moaned in many whorish tones, she had not expected this outcome. Ever since humans had made their presence known in the galaxy, the Asari archaeologist had found herself entranced in humans. Maybe it was due to their odd technology, a mix of their own with minor use of Mass Effect based tech, they really made a lot issues when they first appeared. She let out a cry of pleasure, her Asari azure tightening around the meaty shaft. She was getting closer to her climax.

She tried to keep her mind composed and together, why did she find this human so attractive? Was it because he was human? On the other hand, was it because of his form? No… It had to be because of his personality, so strong and handsome. So kind and caring. “Goddess! ~” Liara cried out, her butt jiggled widely as his continued to slap against her butt. It only added to her pleasure she felt, her eyes were starting to water as each thrust to her cervix brought her closer to her edge. Slowly, but surely she could not really feel anything but pleasure at this moment. It was only when Michael kissed her did she feel the gravity of what was going on.

"Still moaning out for your Goddess, huh....I'll have you moaning out my name instead. I'll be your god." He chuckled roughly against her lips as he pushed even more of his cock into Liara's slutty pussy. His bulbous tip slammed past her cervix and entered her womb, her stomach bulging and the outline of his cock clearly present if she looked down. His tongue pushed its way into her mouth, swirling around her own as he gave her ass a nice, firm spank while tugging on her clitoris.

"Be mine, Liara....give yourself fully to me." He nibbled on her lip, his cock invading her womb, slamming into her like a piston as her pussy was being shaped to his cock, so no cock would ever be able to pleasure her again.

Liara moaned and squirmed at the thrusting, her body jerking and almost reacting violently to Michael rough fucking. “G—Goddess, Dear me! Your cock is so big!” Liara cried out, she jerked one more at the firm spank to her ass, while the tugging of her clit sent her over the edge once more. Her pussy sent waves of fem-cum out, coating Michael cock in her juices. “Michael! We need to stop~ or we’ll wake everyone else up.” Which might have been a bad thing, but then again the rest of the camp consisted of human women, or Asari. It was kind of a heaven for any dominate male, but it must have been embarrassing for the proud Asari archaeologist.

Liara moaned as the cock filled her womb, a part of her felt nothing would ever measure to it, but within a month time; she and Michael would find themselves meeting with a captain of an alliance vessel. The two would be pulled into a grand adventure.

"Let them hear and wake up, Liara...lets let the whole camp see what a naughty girl you are." He chuckled as he twisted on her clitoris. He moved his other hand up to her lips, brushing his digits over her mouth and pressing them against her lips, an indication that he desired her to suck on them. All the while, his cock continued to pound into her, jarring her against the railing, her breasts bouncing wildly to and fro as he fucked her.

He groaned as he felt a pressure starting to build up in his cock, her love juices squirted out over his pelvis and her pussy clamping down roughly on his throbbing rod. "I'm going to come, Liara...do you want me to come inside you...do you want to be seeded and knocked up by a human?" He asked between moans and groans, fighting back against his own climax.

Liara didn’t suck at Michael fingers, nor did she like the feeling of her clit being twisted. This caused her to kick a bit, but she was soon to fall into the pleasure once more. Her back pressed against the cold metal rail, sending shivers into her body, each thrust caused her matriarch-sized breasts bounce in front of her face. The way they bounced caused them to look so hypnotically, her pussy lips continued to squeeze and massage Michael cock. “Ahhh~ Goddess! Please we need to stop! ~” One could wonder what Liara would like when she became older, she already had assets like a matriarch. Liara eyes crossed as her tongue lolled from the side of her mouth, her legs wrapped around Michael waist. She tried to answer Michael question, though she knew it should not work if he came inside. “Doesn’t m-ammattter, A—as-a-a sri biology works different.” She could barely speak right.

Michael wasted no time as his mount descended onto one of her matriarch-sized breasts. He sucked like a babe trying to draw milk from her breast, his tongue swirling around her perky nipple as he listened to Liara moan and groan. It was enough for him to finally want to blow his load inside her. With a final, violent thrust and a loud moan against her breast, he came. He flooded her womb with his hot and sticky seed, filling her to the brim. Her stomach bulged slightly with how full she was, and his excess cum began to leak down her blue thighs and drip onto the ground. His cock was still hard inside her and he slowly pulled his rod out of her, his cum gushing out once he finally removed his cock from her completely.

Liara squealed and squirmed against Michael large form, her body was beginning to spasm. Her control being lost as Michael pleasured one of her large tits, more and more did her body push out her fem-cum. Only for Michael cock at the time to shot his load, clashing with her own juices, sending them straight up into her womb. It was warm and filling, really filling… Her stomach bulged and stretched with the amount shot into her. She whimpered slightly as she felt the excess cum leaked from her pussy, cooling off on her blue thighs, growing sticky and gunky. Her breathing grew ragged as she felt her consciousness drift from her, just as Michael cock left her pussy, and the remaining cum gushing out from her gaped lips.

Michael's breath was ragged as he watched Liara slump to the ground after his rough fucking. He was hardly done with her though...after all, his cock was still rock hard and massive, covered in his cum and her fem-cum. He gripped her blue head and slapped her cheek roughly with his cock, splattering their mixed juices all over her face.

"Oi. Wake up, Liara...I'm not done with you yet, slut." Another roughly slap of his cock against her cheek before he moved to start slapping his dick up against her lips rapidly, letting his seed drip onto her lips and into her mouth.

It seemed that Liara may have been out of commission for now, but luckily for Michael a pair of eye’s watched his little romp fest. Those eyes’ belonged to voluptuous Mei Himiko, an Asian human who had gene-mods that had given her cat like features, from her long curling tails, to her cat like pupils, or her two adorable brown cat ears. This woman had seen it all, and it was making her so god damn horny. Even though she should been mortified and telling the rest of the camp, who were thankfully still asleep. “Oohhh, his cock is huge. Nya~.”

Michael groaned as he slapped Liara even harder with his cock but it didn't seem to be waking her up at the moment. "Fucking Asari...can't handle a good fucking." He groaned to himself as he let go of Liara's head, letting her slump completely to the ground now. His heightened hearing hear something though, and he grinned to himself as he began to look around.

"Oh my...it seems like we have a guest...a curious kitty..." Michael spoke aloud, knowing he had company but not knowing where they were for sure. "Come on out and come play, kitty...I'm sure you want to." He chuckled, guessing that whoever it was was quite horny and aroused.

Mei silently manured around Michael, she ditched her suit and left on the ground for Michael to find. Her body gleamed a bit in the moon light, as her pussy dripped with anticipation. Her large breasts jiggled with each movement, as her almost titanic ass wobbled and jiggled, as she quickly pounced onto Michael, her tails curled and flailed as tongue lashed at Michael neck. The horny cat-girl human pressed her body against Michael back.

Michael saw the suit and chuckled to himself as he continued to look around. He was surprised from behind as he felt a large pair of breasts mold against his back and a hot and wet tongue assail his neck. "Oh my....it seems like the kitty is in heat tonight..." He could tell just how wet her pussy was from her pressing up against his back. "Does the little kitty want me to satisfy her?" He asked, his cock throbbing and standing fully erect, seeking attention.

"Kitty wants to play! Nya!~" Mei purred out in pleasure, her pussy pressing further against the backside of Michael, as her breasts molded against his bare back. “So hot! Your cock is so cool! Nya~” Mei let out a sequence of purrs, her tails moving forward and caressing at his manly thighs. “Though Mei is sad, no tits. Nya~.” Mei purred with a bit disappointment, her hands having snuck up to Michael manly chest and groping his pecks. “However, this kitty can live with that, just fuck me silly. I’m ten times better than that Asari trash.”

Michael seemed to ignore Mei's comments as he turned around and pushed her down to the ground. He made sure she was on her hands and knees like a bitch in heat and then he got behind her, giving her ass a spank and watching her rear jiggle as he licked his lips, gripping her tail with one hand as he pressed his cock up against her entrance, his tip rubbing up against her clitoris.

"We'll see about that..." He grinned as he pushed his cock into her, moaning at her tightness as his massive girth began to stretch her pussy open, his cock forcing its way into her as he gripped her tail and ass.

Mei moaned happily, as her fat ass was spanked, her sensitivity increased to such a large degree. She let out a gasp as one of her tails was grabbed. “Nya~ Naughty! Say the magic word or else!~” Mei purred, it sounded like a threat in an odd sort of erotic way. Her legs wrapped around Michael waist, squeezing his waist with incredibly strength. Due to her cat genes she was really flexible, Mei mewled happily as her pussy was stretched, her free tail flailed as she looked Michael in the eye. “Do you like my hair? It is a cute white right. Moreover, the brown clashes right. Nya~.” Mei purred in pleasure, her pussy squeezed tightly around the shaft; which continued to massage the cock in her snatch. "AHHHH~ Stop pulling my tail~!" Mei cried out.

"Oh, what's the magic word?" He asked with a chuckle as he pulled on her tail some more. As her legs wrapped around his own, he let out a loud moan. "Fuck...you are so flexible..." His cock pounded even deeper into her, his tip reaching her cervix before easily pushing past that and entering her womb, his cock an outline her her stomach as he fucked her harder and faster, like a bitch in heat. She was trying to milk him for all he was worth and his cock pounded into her womb without mercy. He couldn't help but tug on her tail more when she cried out. "You seem to really like it though...so why should I stop...?"

Mei moaned happily her tits jiggled with each thrust, she purred like a happy kitty, her free tail curled and poked at the lower thigh of Michaels’, her legs squeezed at Michael sides even more, she began to wiggle herself on the cock, which pounded her. “Say pwetty plwease! Nya~. You will regret it! Nya~.” Mei purred out in pleasure, her eyes widened as the tip of his bulbous cock tapped at her cervix, before it pushed out and went deeper into her womb. “M-my-my gene mod, makes me really flexible~! But I’ve got more up my sleeve- AHHH~.” She barely managed to get out before falling back into the lust filled fucking. As the two fucked, a certain Asari was beginning to awaken from her rough fucking. Mei moaned and purred like a cat, as her ears flicked and twitched. "Ahh~ This kitty- Ahhh~ got a neat - Ahhh! Trick! Nya~"

"Can I pretty please tug on your slutty kitty tail?" He asked with a moan as he tugged her tail even harder. His other hand spanked her ass before moving to grope one of her jiggling tits, his digits pushing into her mound as her flesh molded against his palm. His cock drilled into her womb, more and more of his massive rod entering her deepest spot with every violent thrust of his hips, his hips slapping against her ass and making her rear jiggle with every thrust. "And...what trick is that?" Michael managed to ask between moans.

Mei purred and meowed as she moved an arm to Michael groping hand, her hybrid nails digging into his skin a bit. “Thank you and you may play with one of my slutty cat tails.” Her pussy squeezed at the massive shaft in her pussy. “Ahhh~ Fuck~ Yes your cock is heavenly. Nya~.” Her butt jiggled with each slap of his hips, or when he delivered a slap to her ass. Her nails dig a bit deeper into Michael hand, as she answered his last question. “Don’t worry; it’s a neat trick which this gene mod allows. It allows me to inject my gene mod into others. Be good and I won’t.” Mei cheekily purred. Liara began to stir slightly, moaning quietly as her tongue instinctively licked up the semen on her lips.

Michael didn't much like the idea of being turned into a cat girl, so he would be on good behavior. With her permission now, he tugged even harder on her tail as he used his fingers on her breast to tease her nipple. He rapidly rubbed and tugged on her perky bud, gently twisting her nipple between his fingers. He felt his cock slamming into the deepest recceses of her pussy as he fucked her even harder than he had Liara. He could feel a pressure starting to build up in his cock as his climax was building.

"Ah, fuck....you were right...you're a much better fuck than that Asari slut." Michael moaned out, not realizing Liara had begun to wake up from her stupor...but it certainly was true at the moment...Mei's pussy was just so much tighter and hotter than Liara's and she was just a better fuck in general.

Mei moaned and cooed, her tongue slipping from her mouth from time to time, her nails still dug deeply into his hand. “Hah! YES! NYA~! If you keep this up, I’ll tell you about a good fuck buddy of mine~!” Mei mewled in pleasure as her nipples were pinched and pulled, her breasts bounced with vigor with every thrust from Michael. Her legs squeezed at Michael even more, as her pussy massaged the cock; getting it even closer to its release. “Yes, ah fuck yeah! Fill my cunt! Nya~!” Her free tail curled and rubbed along the right leg of Michael leg, the outline of Michael cock became more, and more prominent. “Hah-Hah, I know, I’m a great kitty, my pussy is better than the Asari, I don’t even get worn out easily.” A proud tone was laced in her moans, Liara slowly but surely was awaking from her sleep. A Hand going to the side of her head, a groan escaping from her lips. Mei ear flicked as she picked up Liara waking up. “Give her a show. Nya~.”

Michael seemed to grow aroused at the thought of another possibly beauty to fuck. His cock seemed to swell and grow even thicker inside Mei's pussy as she mewed and moaned loudly. The pressure in his cock was unbearable as his tip slammed up roughly against her g-spot in the back of her womb, her most sensitive spot in her body. He couldn't hold it in any long though as he groaned loudly.

"Ah...fuck! I'm going to come! Tell me how good my cock is, you slutty kitty!" He tugged almost violently on her tail as with a final and violent thrust, he came inside Mei's ravished cunt. He flooded her womb with his hot and sticky seed, filling her completely. Her stomach bulged, looking like she was a few months pregnant as his cock remained buried inside her, pumping out his load into her and remaining erect, unable to leave because of Mei's legs wrapped around his waist.

Mei yelped and mewled as the thrust to her pussy filled her being, but the sudden thrust may have caused her to unknowingly release her trick into Michael, (probably not though) though only time would tell if that was the case, Mei eyes crossed as the cum filled her womb, which stretched her stomach and caused it bulge. “Ahhh~!” excess cum leaked from her slit. She breathed heavily as her legs remained secured around Michael waist. “Shit! Ahh~! Fuck~! Can’t believe your cum is that filling.” Mei moaned.

Liara watched the scene mortified by the sexual sight. “Goddess, what have I gotten myself into.” She blushed her species equivalent, looking away from the scene and trying to collected her thoughts once more.

Back
Top Bottom