[FxM] Your Fat Best Friend

Ideally looking for the following scenario to play out! ;)

- My character would be a big girl (Size 18 - 22) with enormous boobs (around the 36JJ mark +) who has been the best friend of your character for years. She didn't originally see your character in any way beyond that until recently when she has had her "sexual awakening" and realised it is a massive part of her daily thoughts... she can't help it, she just has a huge drive!
Your character has begun to think the same, but despite their close relationship could never admit the two things he loves.... big girls and feet.
He has had so many fantasies about when they have gone out together, her wearing her sheer nylons under her dress and the idea of slowly slipping her shoes off and having her erotically fragrant feet engulf his face.

Little does he realise that she is secretly craving a man who will give her feet, and the rest of her curvaceous body the lust-filled attention it deserves...

(Age of the characters would be around 18 - 25, open to all sorts of scenarios! Check out my likes list on my profile... you may find more that you like y'know!)

Back
Top Bottom