Roleplay over YIM female seeking male longterm

kosmicangel89

Planetoid
Hey! I am looking for roleplay over YIM. I am interested in modern realistic or modern fantasy. I generally only play with human characters, sometimes I will add vampires and werewolves. I am looking for someone who can spell, and make a complete sentence. I am not a grammar teacher, but if I cant even read your post enough to understand it...then it will not work out.

What I am into!!: (These are very basic, I have more in depth plot descriptions just ask!)

~Unpopular student (me) / Popular jock (you)
~Neighbors
~Girl has a crush on a guy that doesn't even realize she exists!
~Harry Potter or some other wizarding school roleplay
~Girl gets pregnant at a party, now a month later she finds out and the guy does not believe her.
~School project partners
~Kidnapping, rescued by a guy from her school.
~Boarding school
~Girl joins a guys hockey team and they don't know she's a girl.
~College dorm mates
~Best friends
~Girl has fallen in love with her boyfriends best friend
~Boyfriend/girlfriend
~New girl in town
~Maybe something on the lines of a Mythical creature family just moved into town, and his family are mythical creature hunters. (She is a vampire, her brother is a werewolf, her mom a witch, her father a wizard, and her grandmother is able to see the future.
~A guy who is interning under my girls father.
~Farm hand and farmers daughter

Kinks:
1. Jocks!!!! Frat boys!!!!
2. Dominate males
3. Pregnancy roleplays
4. Sexual tension
5. PLOT!
6. Being the only girl
7. Playing a submissive girl

Will NOT do:
1. Incest (Possibly step bro and step sis)
2. Age play! ( I generally play older high school and college age)
3. Bathroom play
4. Mutilation of my characters
5. Please do not ask me to play your fantasy girl!! I have my own character and she's a hottie!!
Anything else modern please just ask!!

YIM: Kosmicangel89
Message me! Thanks!

My yahoo wont accept requests so please message me on here with your screen name so we can roleplay. Thanks!

New additions:

1. School project. They are either in high school or college, and the teacher is a total nut case pervert. He makes an assignment in health class where he pairs up the students and tells them to get pregnant. Once pregnant they start the assignment of the trials and tribulations of pregnancy at such a young age and going through all the processes. Such as the ultra sounds in class, the girls having to show off their bodies and How they change through the process of being pregnant. Just really creepy stuff.

2. A girl and guy have sex one time st a party, he’s a huge player and never wants to settle down, and if he has a girlfriend he’s always cheating on her. Well, this one time event turns into her being pregnant. Unfortunately she lost her virginity at this party to him, so for him there’s no excuse or ability to blame another guy for getting her pregnant. They hate each other at first, and it makes everything hard. He thinks she’s just pretending to be pregnant to get him to be her boyfriend, since so many girls have done this in the past.

3. He is a deangelis, part of the Italian mob family. His grandfather is the dom. He is married to my girl and they have always been terrified to get pregnant since their enemies have used children in the past to get back at the deangelis family. Well, sadly, my girl ends up pregnant and it is a terrifying thing.

Back
Top Bottom